The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sleenster » 20 May 2011, 17:25

nateryan:
KyBu: KBM a little disappointed w/Kimi Raikkonen speed but says it's the team & not driver. (KyBu struggled with tight truck, too). #nascar


User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by luieluv » 20 May 2011, 17:26

same here. i would try and be for the race.

Its actually difficult for me. if i be here for quali then i may miss a race but if i miss quali then the probability of making for the race is better but it still doesnt guarantee.

I am in such a fix. should i sleep, miss quali and hope to wkae up early morning or should i be awake till late night and go off to sleep.

Seriously jacked :(
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Mar » 20 May 2011, 17:28

miezicat wrote:
Mar wrote:
miezicat wrote:
Boudica wrote:That was one of the best Kimi comments eva, I laughed for a minute and a half and I am still giggling.

Can I just say that Kimi looked gorgeous, pictures just doesn't do him justice!
sooo true! :D

did Kimi say he will drive next weekend too? :huh:

That's what I heard, but I just thought I got it wrong. :huh:

me too.. hm so he will decide after the race I guess..

btw anyone noticed that before Kimi came, a guy put something on the desk? I wondered what it was.... it was some perky jerky of course :lol: should Kimi eat that during the press conference? ''hmm'' :lol:

thanks for videos :thumbsup:

I watched the press conference again. Yep he says: mumble, it's this weekend and hopefully next weekend mumble, mumble.


Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Mar » 20 May 2011, 17:31

Kriss wrote:he said he will race next weekend

who will be here during the race? I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to be left alone here :fear:

I can't promise anything. I should be a good girl and go to bed and sleep. Let's see what happens

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Vida » 20 May 2011, 17:35

what time is the race again?


Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Mar » 20 May 2011, 17:37

Vida wrote:what time is the race again?

8 pm local time

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Vida » 20 May 2011, 17:38

Thanks Mar... so it wil be 7am at my time.. hopefully i can wake up...

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Mar » 20 May 2011, 17:38

Mar wrote:
miezicat wrote:
Mar wrote:
miezicat wrote:
Boudica wrote:That was one of the best Kimi comments eva, I laughed for a minute and a half and I am still giggling.

Can I just say that Kimi looked gorgeous, pictures just doesn't do him justice!
sooo true! :D

did Kimi say he will drive next weekend too? :huh:

That's what I heard, but I just thought I got it wrong. :huh:

me too.. hm so he will decide after the race I guess..

btw anyone noticed that before Kimi came, a guy put something on the desk? I wondered what it was.... it was some perky jerky of course :lol: should Kimi eat that during the press conference? ''hmm'' :lol:

thanks for videos :thumbsup:

I watched the press conference again. Yep he says: mumble, it's this weekend and hopefully next weekend mumble, mumble.


I have checked it and there's no truck series next week. Next week there's Nationwide also in Charlotte :huh:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Kriss » 20 May 2011, 17:52

Image

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Kriss » 20 May 2011, 17:53

Mar wrote:I have checked it and there's no truck series next week. Next week there's Nationwide also in Charlotte :huh:


didn't he say "next week here" ?

arale
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 41
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 23:27

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by arale » 20 May 2011, 17:57

Kriss wrote:
Mar wrote:I have checked it and there's no truck series next week. Next week there's Nationwide also in Charlotte :huh:


didn't he say "next week here" ?

I think I heard the same thing and I am a bit confused.

User avatar
YiNing
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 197
Joined: 13 Jun 2010, 01:27

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by YiNing » 20 May 2011, 17:57

miezicat wrote:
Mar wrote:
miezicat wrote:
Boudica wrote:That was one of the best Kimi comments eva, I laughed for a minute and a half and I am still giggling.

Can I just say that Kimi looked gorgeous, pictures just doesn't do him justice!
sooo true! :D

did Kimi say he will drive next weekend too? :huh:

That's what I heard, but I just thought I got it wrong. :huh:

me too.. hm so he will decide after the race I guess..

btw anyone noticed that before Kimi came, a guy put something on the desk? I wondered what it was.... it was some perky jerky of course :lol: should Kimi eat that during the press conference? ''hmm'' :lol:

thanks for videos :thumbsup:


I think that was Heikki Kulta put a recorder on the desk. And I think he said he will be here next week, didn't say he will be racing though...
Last edited by YiNing on 20 May 2011, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Mar » 20 May 2011, 17:57

Kriss wrote:
Mar wrote:I have checked it and there's no truck series next week. Next week there's Nationwide also in Charlotte :huh:


didn't he say "next week here" ?

Yeah, that's the problem. Does he intends to do Nationwide next week? Is he nuts? When is he going to test? :confused:

Post Reply