It is currently 24 Aug 2017, 01:14

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 98  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 19:22  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
thanks miezicat :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 19:36  
kart driver

Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 23:27
Posts: 41
A freelance photographer will take Kimi's photos on Friday. And he's hired by Sutton for the race so there'd be plenty of them on Sutton Images too.
His twitter: http://twitter.com/jameypricephoto
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 19:38  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
finally some pics, thanks arale :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 19:45  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
tweet from Houston F1 Group

Quote:
Kimi will have to qualify on time for the truck race. 43 trucks entered, only 36 spots. Should be cool!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 19:49  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
sleenster wrote:
Kriss wrote:
tweet from Nate Ryan


Quote:
Per the Charlotte media availability schedule, the #nascar media will get its first audience with Kimi Raikkonen at 12:15 p.m. Friday.

Woooohoooooo thanks Kriss :D

I think Kimi should be in Charlotte already ''hmm''


At least he should already be in the US, but with Kimi you never know :lol:

There're no news about him doing any more tests, right?

I have been asking around. The guys in AS told me that from the 36 spots in the race, 25 are reserved for the "pre-qualified drivers" (those 25 whose constructors have the most points). That means that there're 17 cars that will fight during qualy for the 11 grid spots left. The guys there think that Kimi should not have too many problems to get one of those 11 spots because his car is good.

Moreover, it seems that if Kimi doesn't make it during qualifying, he can pay other teams so they withdraw from the race, until he gets one spot for the race. And even, it is possible to pay one of the teams that qualyfied so they let you use their number, and then you can race :blink:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 19:54  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
thanks Mar
it sounds a little bit weird, what a strange rule :80:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 20:58  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
Point/Counterpoint, 05-18-11: Leave Kimi Alone!

http://www.rowdy.com/videos/589/point-c ... kimi-alone
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 21:00  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
miezicat wrote:
Kriss wrote:
tweet from Nate Ryan


Quote:
Per the Charlotte media availability schedule, the #nascar media will get its first audience with Kimi Raikkonen at 12:15 p.m. Friday.

and here we can watch it :D http://www.nascar.com/multimedia/webcas ... onference/

Looking forward to hearing Kimi say: "I'd like thank Perky Jerky..." :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 21:04  
kart driver

Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 23:27
Posts: 41
sleenster wrote:
miezicat wrote:
Kriss wrote:
tweet from Nate Ryan


Quote:
Per the Charlotte media availability schedule, the #nascar media will get its first audience with Kimi Raikkonen at 12:15 p.m. Friday.

and here we can watch it :D http://www.nascar.com/multimedia/webcas ... onference/

Looking forward to hearing Kimi say: "I'd like thank Perky Jerky..." :lol:

He'd have a a perfectly perky poker face... :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 18 May 2011, 21:16  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
sleenster wrote:
Point/Counterpoint, 05-18-11: Leave Kimi Alone!

http://www.rowdy.com/videos/589/point-c ... kimi-alone

I admit, I chuckled (a lot) watching that video. :blush:
And now seriously, Kimi and the Nascar press is going to be a problem. :(
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 19 May 2011, 06:51  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
For Raikkonen, Its NASCAR Showtime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTCSViQ2rXc

Hope nobody tries to wreck him :(
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 19 May 2011, 07:38  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
sleenster wrote:
For Raikkonen, Its NASCAR Showtime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTCSViQ2rXc

Hope nobody tries to wreck him :(


OK, now I'm officially nervous :fear:

I have one more question : Appox. how long is a Nascar race?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 19 May 2011, 08:09  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
Gosh this guy lets me getting nervous :fear: :pray: :fear: :pray: :lol: Flag:##

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 19 May 2011, 09:31  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Kriss wrote:
sleenster wrote:
For Raikkonen, Its NASCAR Showtime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTCSViQ2rXc

Hope nobody tries to wreck him :(


OK, now I'm officially nervous :fear:

I have one more question : Appox. how long is a Nascar race?


Truck races are quite shorter than the Sprint Cup ones, they're about 2 hours long. It depends on how many cautions they have. Sprint cup races can be about 4 hours long.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 19 May 2011, 12:01  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Mar wrote:

Truck races are quite shorter than the Sprint Cup ones, they're about 2 hours long. It depends on how many cautions they have. Sprint cup races can be about 4 hours long.


thaks Mar :hug:
it's gonna be a long, sleppless night
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 98  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB