Rally Jordan 2011

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by sleenster » 16 Apr 2011, 06:28

Sébastien Loeb wrote:WEBBER 18 th :(

Wrong thread :p

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Kriss » 16 Apr 2011, 06:32

Morning :wave:
happy to see Kimi is still on the road while he's sleeping

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Apr 2011, 06:33

Kriss wrote:Morning :wave:
happy to see Kimi is still on the road while he's sleeping


LOOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Sébastien Loeb
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2076
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 15:49
Contact:

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Sébastien Loeb » 16 Apr 2011, 06:34

sleenster wrote:
Sébastien Loeb wrote:WEBBER 18 th :(

Wrong thread :p


:lol: :lol:

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by sleenster » 16 Apr 2011, 06:34

Kriss wrote:Morning :wave:
happy to see Kimi is still on the road while he's sleeping

Morning Kriss :hug:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Apr 2011, 06:38

Longer stage now :fear: :pray:

Hope Kimi is not too mad with himself so that he chrashes the car :pray:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by luieluv » 16 Apr 2011, 06:39

07:35 Stage Begin - SS15 Mahes 1 (20.44km)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Sébastien Loeb
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2076
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 15:49
Contact:

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Sébastien Loeb » 16 Apr 2011, 06:41

Splits not working fo me !

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Mar » 16 Apr 2011, 06:41

If not even Becksy is getting splits, we can already forget about it :<>:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Apr 2011, 06:42

Argh!!! This morning is getting worse by every passing minute -.-
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1074
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Boudica » 16 Apr 2011, 06:44

Mar wrote:If not even Becksy is getting splits, we can already forget about it :<>:


No splits for the long stage....again. :<>:
Image

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Mar » 16 Apr 2011, 06:45

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Argh!!! This morning is getting worse by every passing minute -.-

Com'on Claudie, it's just some splits. That's kinda normal :hug:
Or is it about a certain dark faster open car driven by the nightmare of one of my nationals? :p

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Apr 2011, 06:47

Mar wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Argh!!! This morning is getting worse by every passing minute -.-

Com'on Claudie, it's just some splits. That's kinda normal :hug:
Or is it about a certain dark faster open car driven by the nightmare of one of my nationals? :p


I´m sad that Webbo is out :(

Hehe Ferrari is slower than RB (Sebbie) and Macca só I´m happy :D
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1074
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Boudica » 16 Apr 2011, 06:53

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Mar wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Argh!!! This morning is getting worse by every passing minute -.-

Com'on Claudie, it's just some splits. That's kinda normal :hug:
Or is it about a certain dark faster open car driven by the nightmare of one of my nationals? :p


I´m sad that Webbo is out :(

Hehe Ferrari is slower than RB (Sebbie) and Macca só I´m happy :D


Well atleast that is something!
Image

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally Jordan 2011

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 Apr 2011, 06:54

Ogier faster than Loeb Flag:##
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Post Reply