"Birthday messages to Kimi" project

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: "Birthday messages to Kimi" project

Post by luieluv » 01 Nov 2010, 14:10

welcome bobbie :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 01 Nov 2010, 16:57

Thank you Sleenster and Bobbie! :hug:

Bobbie: Honestly, if you would like to say something to Kimi or you would like him to sign something for you then you should behave as reserved as he is. It's very hard, I tell you, because there's hardly any chance and you can be nervous like hell but you have to do this in order to succeed. I shake like crazy after these "meetings" but in the second you have to act like this and you should collect your words the best way. You even have to use a calm tone and have to plan every word you would like to say and you shouldn't show that you are sooo nervous. :)

I don't know about the others but I do these things and it worked so far. :)

Also, till I didn't meet him I used to imagine about what should I do in his presence. I thought that I won't be able to say a word or won't be able to move at all. But believe me, when you are in the situation then nothing else matters and you act like this. Maybe Kimi's calm behaviour and presence makes you act this way. :) Dunno.
Wolfie wrote: Kinga sure has a way with words, I have never read any of her descriptions with dry eyes nor have I ever watched her brilliant vidoes without going Image
aww Nicole... awww... :blush: :hug:

bobbie
car driver
car driver

Post by bobbie » 03 Nov 2010, 02:06

Wolfie wrote:
Welcome to the forum, bobbie :hug:

Kinga sure has a way with words, I have never read any of her descriptions with dry eyes nor have I ever watched her brilliant vidoes without going Image
thanks wolfie here's :hug: back to you ...i thought i was the only one ::oops:; .... :lol:
"if Formula One is the ballet of motor sports, Rally is the heavy metal"...Jake Humprey, BBC Sports

bobbie
car driver
car driver

Post by bobbie » 03 Nov 2010, 02:22

luieluv wrote:welcome bobbie :)
thanks luieluv :)
Kinga wrote:Thank you Sleenster and Bobbie! :hug:

Bobbie: But believe me, when you are in the situation then nothing else matters and you act like this. Maybe Kimi's calm behaviour and presence makes you act this way. :) Dunno.
you're right kinga, i guess that's it :) ...

we don't wanna scare the poor guy away w/ shrieks :lol:
"if Formula One is the ballet of motor sports, Rally is the heavy metal"...Jake Humprey, BBC Sports

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Nov 2010, 08:59

bobbie wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Welcome to the forum, bobbie :hug:

Kinga sure has a way with words, I have never read any of her descriptions with dry eyes nor have I ever watched her brilliant vidoes without going Image
thanks wolfie here's :hug: back to you ...i thought i was the only one ::oops:; .... :lol:
Methinks we are not the only ones, Bobbie :hug:

Kinga touches souls with her creations and once the soul is touched tears start flooding :blush:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 03 Nov 2010, 12:09

btw hello bobbie :wave: we´re nice peeps :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 03 Nov 2010, 12:57

Wolfie wrote: Kinga touches souls with her creations and once the soul is touched tears start flooding :blush:
Nicole, I'm embarrassed, don't make me blush. :blush: :hug:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Nov 2010, 13:50

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote: Kinga touches souls with her creations and once the soul is touched tears start flooding :blush:
Sorry Kinga but it's true :blush:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 03 Nov 2010, 14:28

Wolfie wrote:
Kinga wrote:
:hug:

You just don't know how much it means to me. :) I'm lacking self-confidence and whenever I read such things I just can't believe it that people actually could feel this way because of me. :blush:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Nov 2010, 15:20

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Kinga wrote:
:hug:

You just don't know how much it means to me. :) I'm lacking self-confidence and whenever I read such things I just can't believe it that people actually could feel this way because of me. :blush:
Oh Kinga, now I'm crying again Image

Maybe the best is that you are so blissfully unaware of how you put your soul into what you create whether it's writing or making a video - please don't ever change, Kinga :hug:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 03 Nov 2010, 15:32

Wolfie wrote: Oh Kinga, now I'm crying again Image

Maybe the best is that you are so blissfully unaware of how you put your soul into what you create whether it's writing or making a video - please don't ever change, Kinga :hug:
And I'm crying too. To read such words addressed to me that have been said to my favourite once...

You are too good, Nicole. :hug:

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 04 Nov 2010, 06:16

Wolfie wrote:Maybe the best is that you are so blissfully unaware of how you put your soul into what you create whether it's writing or making a video - please don't ever change, Kinga :hug:
Absolutely spot on, Nikki :)

Hello, Bobbie! Sa Kimi Official ka, di ba? Welcome! Matutuwa ka dito, baliw mga tao lalo na pag rally weekends hehe. Grabe mag-update yang mga yan!!! (You're also from Kimi Official, right? You'll have lotsa fun here! The people are crazy especially on rally weekends! They're ridiculous with their updates!!!)

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 04 Nov 2010, 12:27

Ah din din din...dindi is back! :)

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 04 Nov 2010, 17:22

Yep, Icemaid! Sorry been away for too long (vacation, pseudo boyfriend, thesis...) plus, when Kimi rolled out in Spain, it kinda made my heart sink :( I had to stay away for a while, it was too much -- the end coming as early as shakedown :(

Damn, I missed all the action here! Been seeking action somewhere else :n But I do hope I wouldn't have to be away that long again!