It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 00:02

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2886 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 193  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 11:21  
F1 Routinier

Arli Racegirl wrote:
Off-Topic: show
Well! if you don't go to Jyväskylä this year, we will have another opportunity to meet us. Right? xoxo

Absolutely, Arli :hug: I'm going to see about the Motorsport show and tickets to them, maybe there if not in Jyskälä?

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 12:40  
GP2 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
Arli Racegirl wrote:
Well! if you don't go to Jyväskylä this year, we will have another opportunity to meet us. Right? xoxo

Absolutely, Arli :hug: I'm going to see about the Motorsport show and tickets to them, maybe there if not in Jyskälä?

Yes! I hope so, andI hope you get the tickets. Good luck...Aaaah my bf 'knows' you. He uses nick Spessu in Finnish Forum.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 13:30  
GP2 Driver

Arli,
how long have you been to Finland? Will you study the language? I bet Finnish is sooooo difficult to learn :zz: I'm going to Jyväskylä too, maybe we all should have a get-together there :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 13:49  
F1 Rookie

Leijona wrote:
Arli,
how long have you been to Finland? Will you study the language? I bet Finnish is sooooo difficult to learn :zz: I'm going to Jyväskylä too, maybe we all should have a get-together there :lol:

In case You don´t have to be young and trendy...I´m in
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 15:24  
GP2 Driver

Leijona wrote:
Arli,

I've been three times in Finland, always for a period of three months. Now, I am here since 16.06. I study finnish language in home with my bf, but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery difficult oh my God. So cool, you is going to Jyväskylä, I hope see you there. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 15:50  
GP2 Driver

Arli Racegirl wrote:
Leijona wrote:
Arli,

I've been three times in Finland, always for a period of three months. Now, I am here since 16.06. I study finnish language in home with my bf, but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery difficult oh my God. So cool, you is going to Jyväskylä, I hope see you there. :thumbsup:

Sounds great :) so glad you enjoy Suomi! I've actually never been to Lappeenranta - Eastern Finland is not that familiar to me since I don't even have any relatives at that side of Finland. However I've heard it's a nice city.

Wow you will be here for a long period then! And you will experience the Finnish winter :n
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 16:51  
GP2 Driver

sammyosammy wrote:
Leijona wrote:
Arli,

Tervetuloa !! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 16:55  
GP2 Driver

Sounds great :) so glad you enjoy Suomi! I've actually never been to Lappeenranta - Eastern Finland is not that familiar to me since I don't even have any relatives at that side of Finland. However I've heard it's a nice city.

Wow you will be here for a long period then! And you will experience the Finnish winter :n

Yeah Lappeenranta is a beautiful and nice city like everything in Finland. I've been here in winter of 2008/2009. It's wonderful!

Last edited by Arli Racegirl on 04 Jul 2010, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 16:57  
F1 Rookie

Arli Racegirl wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Leijona wrote:
Arli,

Tervetuloa !! :thumbsup:

Cheers, kiitos.. :wave:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 18:34  
F1 Routinier

Arli Racegirl wrote:

Yes! I hope so, andI hope you get the tickets. Good luck...Aaaah my bf 'knows' you. He uses nick Spessu in Finnish Forum.

Oi :blush: Has he told about the constant fights I have over there? I lost it when writing a lot of information about Kimi in Räikkönen's rally career -thread and some wiseguy said 'oh no, now they are intruding this section' when the mod on the Kimi-thread said 'go to the rally section' - damn I was mad, being shoved from here to there and always somebody telling get out of here :<>: But Spessu has been nice to me, hasn't he :fear:

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 18:55  
F1 Rookie

Dear Rally Bulgaria,

Waiting for you eagerly.

Best wishes,
Dracaena

(Wanted to say something about Rally Bulgaria and not just post off-topic :O)

Wolfie wrote:
Oi :blush: Has he told about the constant fights I have over there? I lost it when writing a lot of information about Kimi in Räikkönen's rally career -thread and some wiseguy said 'oh no, now they are intruding this section' when the mod on the Kimi-thread said 'go to the rally section' - damn I was mad, being shoved from here to there and always somebody telling get out of here :<>: But Spessu has been nice to me, hasn't he :fear:

I also visit that forum and I think it's usually just some one guy saying something slightly critical, the majority seem to be on your side Wolfie. I think you shouldn't get upset so easily (not that I should be giving anyone advice on that :blush:). I say this with love Wolfie :hug:, don't you go and get upset with me now :pray: .
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 19:15  
F1 Driver

o my what a crazy amount of off-topic discussions everywhere here... you are definitely seem to running on the wall on the moment... :O

wile waiting for Kimi to show up here is a video from todays citroen's pre rally Bulgaria-show in Sofia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGkBzr0 ... r_embedded
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 19:29  
F1 Routinier

Dracaena wrote:
Dear Rally Bulgaria,

Waiting for you eagerly.

Best wishes,
Dracaena

(Wanted to say something about Rally Bulgaria and not just post off-topic :O)

I also visit that forum and I think it's usually just some one guy saying something slightly critical, the majority seem to be on your side Wolfie. I think you shouldn't get upset so easily (not that I should be giving anyone advice on that :blush:). I say this with love Wolfie :hug:, don't you go and get upset with me now :pray: .

Dear Rally Bulgaria,

I'm happy it's not yet time for the rally. My speakers aren't working. Thank you for beginning later.

@ Julia, it's difficult, argh, frustration and boredom, thanks for the link :shhh:

It's always just one or two, Dracaena. The others are great, it's just that they aren't used to a female way of writing and some take it as their business to go down on me every time and for a time I can handle it but then I get so fed up that I keep away from there - when the fighting just doesn't end... So you have read the 'Kimi Räikkönen - aikansa paras?' -thread? Yay, some good fights over there but fortunately Mikael is there too, he is one who always stands up for me no matter what I say, a real Gentleman :hug: Only to mention one, they are all great there :blush:

But you Dracaena, now wolfie is upset with you :<>:

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 20:02  
F1 Rookie

Wolfie wrote:

C*appity c*ap, should've kept my piehole shut :(. It's just so difficult, how would I get the pie in otherwise ''hmm''...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2010, 20:27  
F1 Routinier

Dracaena wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

C*appity c*ap, should've kept my piehole shut :(. It's just so difficult, how would I get the pie in otherwise ''hmm''...

:lol: It takes a lot to wind me up but there are a few there who actually manage to do that every now and then :<>:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2886 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 193  Next