Rally Bulgaria 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by brendakarli » 09 Jul 2010, 10:45

hello 'latecomers' ... never too late to join in the fun :hug:

Off-Topic: show
free practice just ended Flag:## FORZA FERRARI Flag:## FORZA FONZI Flag:## FORZA MASSA

:<>: I'M ACTUALLY MIFFED WITH MASSA - HE'S RELEGATED HIMSELF TO A BACK-MARKER POSITION SINCE SIGNING THE NEW CONTRACT - MAKES KIMI LOOK BAD :<>:
The JINX

User avatar
Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1074
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Boudica » 09 Jul 2010, 10:52

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:just 2 stages are driven ... stay calm peeps ... so many things can still happen :confused:


Yeah, rally like is a marathon. But Kimi is doing a great job so far. :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Wolfie » 09 Jul 2010, 10:56

brendakarli wrote:hello 'latecomers' ... never too late to join in the fun :hug:

Off-Topic: show
free practice just ended Flag:## FORZA FERRARI Flag:## FORZA FONZI Flag:## FORZA MASSA

:<>: I'M ACTUALLY MIFFED WITH MASSA - HE'S RELEGATED HIMSELF TO A BACK-MARKER POSITION SINCE SIGNING THE NEW CONTRACT - MAKES KIMI LOOK BAD :<>:


Off-Topic: show
Brenda, I think Massa might do it on purpose, what does he have to show if he is #2? Just be grateful that it isn't Kimi in Massa's position :n
Here are the Friday practise results:
1. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1.32,280 22 kierrosta
2. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes +0,334 16
3. Robert Kubica Renault +0,445 21
4. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault +0,467 23
5. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes +0,688 18
6. Nico Rosberg Mercedes GP +1,038 21
7. Nico Hülkenberg Williams-Cosworth +1,097 19
8. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes +1,239 20
9. Michael Schumacher Mercedes GP +1,675 18
10. Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth +1,736 17
11. Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari +1,852 21
12. Vitali Petrov Renault +2,085 22
13. Fernando Alonso Ferrari +2,210 20
14. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes +2,300 22
15. Kamui Kobayashi BMW Sauber-Ferrari +2,430 16
16. Pedro de la Rosa BMW Sauber-Ferrari +2,621 17
17. Felipe Massa Ferrari +2,757 21
18. Jaime Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari +3,038 27
19. Heikki Kovalainen Lotus-Cosworth +4,467 16
20. Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth +5,050 11
21. Lucas di Grassi Virgin-Cosworth +5,238 15
22. Karun Chandhok HRT-Cosworth +6,455 21
23. Fairuz Fauzy Lotus-Cosworth +7,230 11
24. Sakon Yamamoto HRT-Cosworth +7,393 27
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Moominpappa » 09 Jul 2010, 10:57

Leijona wrote:marrie, the radio is working for me at least .... ''hmm'' do you have Windown Media Player?

SS3 doesn't start until 2:37pm??? nooo I came just at the wrong time

Off-Topic: show
I'm at work. bad me. but I've had a horrible day, I need this place to brighten up my day.

:hug:
Off-Topic: show
Here is absolutely too hot for me. About +30C and I should build my sauna. Can't do that. Yesterday I made it all day. I really wait winter.
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 991
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Anelise » 09 Jul 2010, 11:01

Some videos that I edited last night!

Kimi Räikkönen Interview MTV3 at Rally Bulgaria 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZrSH8jDuYA

Kimi Räikkönen in Rally Bulgaria 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EMpEYvIJUY

Interview with Kimi Räikkönen in Rally Bulgaria 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjA6CO6OB1Y

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Wolfie » 09 Jul 2010, 11:07

Best parts from Ilta-Sanomat:

SS1:

Of the Finns Kimi Räikkönen had the toughest ride now that he finally was set loose on tarmac.

Räikkönen beat the more experienced Finns, Mikko Hirvonen and Jari-Matti Latvala, by notches. Hirvo was 0.8 and Latvala 4.1 seconds behind him.

- I cannot be proud, it wasn't a very good start for this rally, Hirvo commented to rally radio.

- I didn't find the rhythm and the road was slippery here and there. It went better towards the end.

Kimi' first official WRC-rally on tarmac is promising when taking into consideration how much more experienced Finns he left behind him.

Faster than Räikkönen are only Loeb, Sordo, Ogier and Petter Solberg.

Whereas Loeb gave out statements jolly and ouzing self-confidence, Hirvonen was just like Latvala disappointed in his drive.

- We are far, there's nothing we can do. I make many mistakes too, I just have to get rid of them, Latvala said.

Staying true to his habits Räikkönen didn't stay to give out statements to rally radio.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by momo » 09 Jul 2010, 11:11

Anelise wrote:Some videos that I edited last night!

Kimi Räikkönen Interview MTV3 at Rally Bulgaria 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZrSH8jDuYA

Kimi Räikkönen in Rally Bulgaria 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EMpEYvIJUY

Interview with Kimi Räikkönen in Rally Bulgaria 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjA6CO6OB1Y

Image :)

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Wolfie » 09 Jul 2010, 11:12

IS:

SS2

Sebastien Loeb was fastest on the second stage too.

Hirvonen is 6th, 41,6 seconds behind Loeb, Latvala one notch lower 46,7 seconds behind Loeb.

Räikkönen on the other hand is keeping up the blue-white colours up in a glorius way. He is 5th, 34,3 seconds behind Loeb.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 228
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 15:45
Location: Brasil/Suomi
Contact:

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Arli Racegirl » 09 Jul 2010, 11:13

Kiitos paljon Nicole :thumbsup:
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 09 Jul 2010, 11:14

Wolfie wrote:Best parts from Ilta-Sanomat:

SS1:

Of the Finns Kimi Räikkönen had the toughest ride now that he finally was set loose on tarmac.

Räikkönen beat the more experienced Finns, Mikko Hirvonen and Jari-Matti Latvala, by notches. Hirvo was 0.8 and Latvala 4.1 seconds behind him.

- I cannot be proud, it wasn't a very good start for this rally, Hirvo commented to rally radio.

- I didn't find the rhythm and the road was slippery here and there. It went better towards the end.

Kimi' first official WRC-rally on tarmac is promising when taking into consideration how much more experienced Finns he left behind him.

Faster than Räikkönen are only Loeb, Sordo, Ogier and Petter Solberg.

Whereas Loeb gave out statements jolly and ouzing self-confidence, Hirvonen was just like Latvala disappointed in his drive.

- We are far, there's nothing we can do. I make many mistakes too, I just have to get rid of them, Latvala said.

Staying true to his habits Räikkönen didn't stay to give out statements to rally radio.


I still think that the´ll improve and have a hard fight with Kimbi :)

Thanks for the vids Anelise ... Gonna listen to them now :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by momo » 09 Jul 2010, 11:15

Wolfie wrote:Best parts from Ilta-Sanomat:

SS1:

Of the Finns Kimi Räikkönen had the toughest ride now that he finally was set loose on tarmac.

Räikkönen beat the more experienced Finns, Mikko Hirvonen and Jari-Matti Latvala, by notches. Hirvo was 0.8 and Latvala 4.1 seconds behind him.

- I cannot be proud, it wasn't a very good start for this rally, Hirvo commented to rally radio.

- I didn't find the rhythm and the road was slippery here and there. It went better towards the end.

Kimi' first official WRC-rally on tarmac is promising when taking into consideration how much more experienced Finns he left behind him.

Faster than Räikkönen are only Loeb, Sordo, Ogier and Petter Solberg.

Whereas Loeb gave out statements jolly and ouzing self-confidence, Hirvonen was just like Latvala disappointed in his drive.

- We are far, there's nothing we can do. I make many mistakes too, I just have to get rid of them, Latvala said.

Staying true to his habits Räikkönen didn't stay to give out statements to rally radio.


Flowers to you too
Image :)

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Wolfie » 09 Jul 2010, 11:19

I especially loved the following sentence, as if there were men holding him back and now he was finally set loose on tarmac :lol:

Of the Finns Kimi Räikkönen had the toughest ride now that he finally was set loose on tarmac.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2380
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by dindi » 09 Jul 2010, 11:24

kracer wrote:Hi everyone!!!

I MISSED THE WHOLE START BECAUSE OF TRAFFIC!!! HOW ANNOYING! :<>:

Anyway, thanks to Dindi to giving me text updates :hug:

I'll read the pages I've missed and hopefully get to join you guys later and the next 2 days.

Oh, you're here now, Chef! Yay! My pleasure :)

User avatar
marrie17
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 139
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 16:05

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by marrie17 » 09 Jul 2010, 11:25

thanks for the help people, now the rally radio is working. it just stops a few times.

User avatar
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1771
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Location: New York

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Maria d » 09 Jul 2010, 11:26

wow, 5th place? did he say that he would take it easy on the first few stages?or is he just flying all out.
good morning all.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Post Reply