Rally Bulgaria 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Rally Bulgaria 2010

Post by Kriss » 29 Jun 2010, 08:35

Wolfie wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:I so can´t wait for this rally to begin :) I doubt that we´ll see a Kimbi Bambi at this rally as he will take more risks ... it might end up at the bushes but well he has to start it at some time :)
Thank you all for the information :shhh:

Claudie, will Ken be there? Because if he will, then how do we combine the names?

Kimbi Bambi & Kendy Barbie

Am I bored or not :lol:
Ken is not on the preliminary entry list :(
http://www.rallybulgaria.com/cgi-bin/e- ... 52&n=&vis=

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:37

Kriss wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:I so can´t wait for this rally to begin :) I doubt that we´ll see a Kimbi Bambi at this rally as he will take more risks ... it might end up at the bushes but well he has to start it at some time :)
Thank you all for the information :shhh:

Claudie, will Ken be there? Because if he will, then how do we combine the names?

Kimbi Bambi & Kendy Barbie

Am I bored or not :lol:
Ken is not on the preliminary entry list :(
http://www.rallybulgaria.com/cgi-bin/e- ... 52&n=&vis=
Oi :(

Those two seem to get along great and have this humorous betting game - love them both :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 29 Jun 2010, 08:39

Wolfie wrote:
Those two seem to get along great and have this humorous betting game - love them both :hug:
me too :thumbsup:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:46

Kriss wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Kriss, are you going to the rally?

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 29 Jun 2010, 08:54

Wolfie wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Kriss, are you going to the rally?
No :(
I will be on holiday in August. To tell the truth Bulgaria is not very appealing :blush:
And my main problem is always my dog. We can not leave him at home, so we have to take him with us.
And I can not imagine my dog spending 5 days on the leash.

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 30 Jun 2010, 09:14

WRC 2010: Raikkonen gets ready for the Rally Bulgaria

The Citroen driver, Kimi Raikkonen, has not so far had a brilliant first participation in the World Rally Championship. However, everyone is aware that the Finn class would have no choice but to test for asphalt. Now almost reaching a few followed, with the Rally two weeks in Bulgaria and Spain in October, Kimi is doing a sort of preseason road.

The world waits to see the debut of the F1 World Champion in 2007 on asphalt, although it is to see the Bulgarian road conditions because this is the first edition of the race in the Balkan country. The reports speak of bad roads with asphalt torn or old, but it is clear that not look like much to a circuit, it is also clear that the Finnish worth much more about this area.

On the other hand, it seems that Sébastien Loeb is determined to make the road any way contrary to its partner brands. Because of his age, it seems quite clear that it has closed the road to F1, so this weekend has participated in the French GT3 Championship. The Frenchman was at the wheel of an F430 GT Pro team and it looks like, but this year decided not to participate in the Le Mans 24 H , could not say no to an offer to Maranello for World Cup resistance.

link:
http://www.auto-car-shop.com/2010/06/wr ... -bulgaria/
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 30 Jun 2010, 12:18

Thanks lui!!!!! :thumbsup:

Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Arli Racegirl » 30 Jun 2010, 12:28

luieluv wrote:WRC 2010: Raikkonen gets ready for the Rally Bulgaria

The Citroen driver, Kimi Raikkonen, has not so far had a brilliant first participation in the World Rally Championship. However, everyone is aware that the Finn class would have no choice but to test for asphalt. Now almost reaching a few followed, with the Rally two weeks in Bulgaria and Spain in October, Kimi is doing a sort of preseason road.

The world waits to see the debut of the F1 World Champion in 2007 on asphalt, although it is to see the Bulgarian road conditions because this is the first edition of the race in the Balkan country. The reports speak of bad roads with asphalt torn or old, but it is clear that not look like much to a circuit, it is also clear that the Finnish worth much more about this area.

On the other hand, it seems that Sébastien Loeb is determined to make the road any way contrary to its partner brands. Because of his age, it seems quite clear that it has closed the road to F1, so this weekend has participated in the French GT3 Championship. The Frenchman was at the wheel of an F430 GT Pro team and it looks like, but this year decided not to participate in the Le Mans 24 H , could not say no to an offer to Maranello for World Cup resistance.

link:
http://www.auto-car-shop.com/2010/06/wr ... -bulgaria/
Thank you so much luieluv :thumbsup: I can't wait for this rally. After of the great result in the Rally della Lanterna, I'm so excited! And the Ford is so bad this year, I think that isn't impossible Kimi beats Hirvonen or Latvala. Goooooo Kimi !!
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 30 Jun 2010, 17:34

Footage of Mikko Hirvonen testing the M-Sport Ford Focus RS WRC near Mazamet in southern France, prior to next weekend's Rally Bulgaria

So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 30 Jun 2010, 18:02

Great video! Thanks!

I don´t want to be too optimistic before the rally but I hope that Kimi could stay closer to the top guys.
What could we expect from P-G Andersson?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 30 Jun 2010, 18:06

valuk wrote:Great video! Thanks!

I don´t want to be too optimistic before the rally but I hope that Kimi could stay closer to the top guys.
Thanks. I feel Piggy would be below top 7.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 19:50

luieluv wrote:
valuk wrote:Great video! Thanks!

Thanks. I feel Piggy would be below top 7.
:lol:

All the names we have to remember: bag lady, piggy, blue pill - did I forget someone?

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 20:08

Sainz believes: Kimi is tough in tarmac rally
24.06.2010 19:08

Double champion Carlos Sainz expects a good performance from Kimi Räikkönen in Rally Bulgaria.

- I'm quite sure that he takes a good step forward on tarmac, Sainz evaluated Räikkönen to MTV3.

- Kimi has given a lot to rally this year. He made a courageous move by coming to rally. People don't understand how difficult the switch is. I believe that it's much easier to go to track-racing from rally, Sainz believes.

Even though Räikkönen is only 10th in the WRC-serie, Sainz thinks that he has been the most interesting driver this year.

- I think that this has been Kimi's year. Bulgaria will be a new race to everybody so it's going to be interesting to see what he can accomplish there.

MTV3 - Jani Merimaa ja Timo Pulkkinen

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 30 Jun 2010, 22:07

did i miss something, i read on another place that kimi hurt his shoulder and wrist, he said he hurt it from testing, anyone know about this. it was just what someone posted and there was no site posted for the info.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 30 Jun 2010, 23:10

Wolfie wrote:Sainz believes: Kimi is tough in tarmac rally
24.06.2010 19:08

Double champion Carlos Sainz expects a good performance from Kimi Räikkönen in Rally Bulgaria.

- I'm quite sure that he takes a good step forward on tarmac, Sainz evaluated Räikkönen to MTV3.

- Kimi has given a lot to rally this year. He made a courageous move by coming to rally. People don't understand how difficult the switch is. I believe that it's much easier to go to track-racing from rally, Sainz believes.

Even though Räikkönen is only 10th in the WRC-serie, Sainz thinks that he has been the most interesting driver this year.

- I think that this has been Kimi's year. Bulgaria will be a new race to everybody so it's going to be interesting to see what he can accomplish there.

MTV3 - Jani Merimaa ja Timo Pulkkinen
Thanks Nicole! :O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”