Rally della Lanterna 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Acropolis » 12 Jun 2010, 07:47

rko281 wrote:Guys, as I understand Italian, I'll let you know if there is something worth mentioning from the comments.
Usually, it's more bla,bla,bla...so in order for you not to ask each time what they are saying, I'll write here the important remarks.


THANKS!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

User avatar
TwoHardCore
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 419
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 02:16

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by TwoHardCore » 12 Jun 2010, 07:48

luviceman wrote:Kimi already finished SS3?!

http://digilander.libero.it/genovagare/ ... CNA199.HTM


I think this might be a mistake....or he's running in the stage. This stage is over twice as long as SS2, and he's only finished a minute slower...?
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
"

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 227
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 15:43

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by rko281 » 12 Jun 2010, 07:48

they are now showing the route of the longest stage.

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 12 Jun 2010, 07:50

TwoHardCore wrote:
luviceman wrote:Kimi already finished SS3?!

http://digilander.libero.it/genovagare/ ... CNA199.HTM


I think this might be a mistake....or he's running in the stage. This stage is over twice as long as SS2, and he's only finished a minute slower...?


might be ... besides i think that ogier starts first, doesn´t he?

what does this 2/2/2 and 3/3/3 under his name mean? :huh:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 12 Jun 2010, 07:50

Acropolis wrote:
rko281 wrote:Guys, as I understand Italian, I'll let you know if there is something worth mentioning from the comments.
Usually, it's more bla,bla,bla...so in order for you not to ask each time what they are saying, I'll write here the important remarks.


THANKS!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


+1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

User avatar
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 843
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Location: Finland

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Dracaena » 12 Jun 2010, 07:51

Kriss wrote:http://digilander.libero.it/genovagare/Lanterna10/CIAA107.HTM

results

Thanks :thumbsup:!

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luieluv » 12 Jun 2010, 07:52

SS2 Results:


SILVA Marco  FORD FOCUS WRC 12'07.3
PINA Giovanni

RAIKKONEN Kimi  FRA CITROEN JUNIOR TEAM  WRC 12'08.9 1.6
LINDSTROM Kaj FRA CITROEN C4 WRC 1.6

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Flag:##
STRATA Marco  ITA SCR MOTORSPORT  WRC 12'18.3 11
ROGGERONE Danilo ITA PEUGEOT 206 9.4
RE Felice  ITA ERREPI RACING  WRC 12'29.4 22.1
BARIANI Mara ITA CITROEN C4 11.1
FERRECCHI Maurizio  ITA LANTERNA CORSE  WRC 12'30.1 22.8
FLOREAN Fulvio ITA FORD FOCUS 0.7
PORRO Paolo  ITA BLUTHUNDER RACING ITALY  WRC 12'30.2 22.9
CARGNELLUTTI Paolo ITA FORD FOCUS WRC 0.1
PISI Alessio  ITA NEW TURBOMARK  S20 12'32.4 25.1
COSTANTINI Luca ITA PEUGEOT 207 SUPER 2000 2.2
OGIER Sebastien  FRA CITROEN JUNIOR TEAM  WRC 12'33.8 26.5
INGRASSIA Julien FRA CITROEN C4 WRC 1.4
BRUZZO Vittorio  ITA LANTERNA CORSE  WRC 12'43.7 36.4
DE BARBIERI Stefano ITA PEUGEOT 206 9.9
PEDERSOLI Luca  ITA MIRABELLA MILLE MIGLIA  WRC 13'00.1 52.8
ROMANO Matteo ITA FORD FOCUS 16.4
VILLA Manuel  ITA GRUPPO HAPPY RACER  S20 13'02.2 54.9
PONS Fabrizia ITA FIAT ABARTH GRANDE PUNTO 2.1
GULFI Luca  ITA ZEROSETTE RACING A.S.D.  WRC 13'08.3 1'01.0
ROGGERONE Danilo ITA CITROEN XSARA 6.1
LAGANA' Francesco  ITA VOMERO RACING  N4 13'33.7 1'26.4
GUZZARDI Fabio ITA MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO X 25.4
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 307
Joined: 20 Apr 2010, 07:09

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Soren » 12 Jun 2010, 07:54

TwoHardCore wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
TwoHardCore wrote:2nd spot overall ATM :)


where did you get this from? :huh:


Kriss already gave a link. You can click links from that page to get overall, and stage times etc...

But I dont get it. Why does one say 10.22 for Kimi: http://digilander.libero.it/genovagare/ ... IDA107.HTM
And the other says 12.08?? http://digilander.libero.it/genovagare/ ... IAA107.HTM
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

User avatar
TwoHardCore
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 419
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 02:16

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by TwoHardCore » 12 Jun 2010, 07:55

Looks like he's finished the stage 3rd and is 2nd overall. I wonder if Ogier had a spin. He's lost about 25 seconds to Kimi on that first 13 km.
Last edited by TwoHardCore on 12 Jun 2010, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
"

User avatar
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1015
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Ice-Ludy » 12 Jun 2010, 07:55

luieluv wrote:SS2 Results:


SILVA Marco  FORD FOCUS WRC 12'07.3
PINA Giovanni

RAIKKONEN Kimi  FRA CITROEN JUNIOR TEAM  WRC 12'08.9 1.6
LINDSTROM Kaj FRA CITROEN C4 WRC 1.6

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Flag:##
STRATA Marco  ITA SCR MOTORSPORT  WRC 12'18.3 11
ROGGERONE Danilo ITA PEUGEOT 206 9.4
RE Felice  ITA ERREPI RACING  WRC 12'29.4 22.1
BARIANI Mara ITA CITROEN C4 11.1
FERRECCHI Maurizio  ITA LANTERNA CORSE  WRC 12'30.1 22.8
FLOREAN Fulvio ITA FORD FOCUS 0.7
PORRO Paolo  ITA BLUTHUNDER RACING ITALY  WRC 12'30.2 22.9
CARGNELLUTTI Paolo ITA FORD FOCUS WRC 0.1
PISI Alessio  ITA NEW TURBOMARK  S20 12'32.4 25.1
COSTANTINI Luca ITA PEUGEOT 207 SUPER 2000 2.2
OGIER Sebastien  FRA CITROEN JUNIOR TEAM  WRC 12'33.8 26.5
INGRASSIA Julien FRA CITROEN C4 WRC 1.4
BRUZZO Vittorio  ITA LANTERNA CORSE  WRC 12'43.7 36.4
DE BARBIERI Stefano ITA PEUGEOT 206 9.9
PEDERSOLI Luca  ITA MIRABELLA MILLE MIGLIA  WRC 13'00.1 52.8
ROMANO Matteo ITA FORD FOCUS 16.4
VILLA Manuel  ITA GRUPPO HAPPY RACER  S20 13'02.2 54.9
PONS Fabrizia ITA FIAT ABARTH GRANDE PUNTO 2.1
GULFI Luca  ITA ZEROSETTE RACING A.S.D.  WRC 13'08.3 1'01.0
ROGGERONE Danilo ITA CITROEN XSARA 6.1
LAGANA' Francesco  ITA VOMERO RACING  N4 13'33.7 1'26.4
GUZZARDI Fabio ITA MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO X 25.4


This result is the overall, right?
Last edited by Ice-Ludy on 12 Jun 2010, 07:57, edited 2 times in total.
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 227
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 15:43

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by rko281 » 12 Jun 2010, 07:56

Soren wrote:
TwoHardCore wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
TwoHardCore wrote:2nd spot overall ATM :)


where did you get this from? :huh:


Kriss already gave a link. You can click links from that page to get overall, and stage times etc...

But I dont get it. Why does one say 10.22 for Kimi: http://digilander.libero.it/genovagare/ ... IDA107.HTM
And the other says 12.08?? http://digilander.libero.it/genovagare/ ... IAA107.HTM


because 10.22 is the result from today's stage and 12.08 includes last night stage.
One is SS2 result, the other total time (ss1+ss2).

User avatar
TwoHardCore
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 419
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 02:16

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by TwoHardCore » 12 Jun 2010, 07:57

Ice-Ludy wrote:
luieluv wrote:SS2 Results:
This result is the overall, right?


That is the overall standings after 2nd SS, yes. Except now Marco Silva is leading.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
"

User avatar
luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 421
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 12:41

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luviceman » 12 Jun 2010, 07:57

I think Kimi is 1st place overall...am I wrong?

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 12 Jun 2010, 07:57

in overall he's no 1... > woohooo

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luieluv » 12 Jun 2010, 07:57

It seems Kimi has finished 3rd in SS2 and overall he is 2nd..
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Post Reply