Rally della Lanterna 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 227
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 15:43

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by rko281 » 11 Jun 2010, 19:58

Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:@ Wolfie

It seems you had a quick nap after that white russian..


Time for Irish coffee methinks :n

Hey, where can I see the results?

Even all of us are trying to figure out the same...

I hope someone answers this.


You'll see it after they finish.

Guys, this is a small rally, a national one so try to understand that you won't have the results, pictures, reports that you usually get on a WRC week.


But one would think that they would have a live timing system in Italy, they do love rally and the national rallies are closely followed.


Yes, of course they have it in Italy :roll:: . They have it also for this rally.
But this short stage of 1.68km will not be updated in real time.

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Wolfie » 11 Jun 2010, 19:58

Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:While waiting, Erkki Mustakari from MTV3 says that he doesn't believe Felipe Massa will drive for Ferrari in 2012 although he closed a deal with Ferrari last week. He bases this on his 20-years of experience, his observations on the paddock and on discussions he has had with different people.


if so.. then webber to ferrari and kimi to RBR :lol: :lol:


This is going to get insane one again - with 700 reporters on the paddock, rumours is what you get :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luieluv » 11 Jun 2010, 19:59

amoljoshi wrote:
luieluv wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:
luieluv wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:This is it. I traveled more than 150kms in the evening.

I have to sleep now. :(


Thaamb re baada.. Kimi jinknaar ha stage

OMG!!! :huh:

U know my Marathi? :huh:

It`s *baba*.. :lol:

Its bada.. (kid)..
lolzz.. i know better marathi than you :lol:
..

No this is the mistake non-Marathi`s do. It`s *Bala*. U guys pronounce it as *Bada* which is wrong. :zz:

okie. bala. zhopu nakos aata. Thaamb.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 11 Jun 2010, 20:00

Wolfie wrote:
Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:While waiting, Erkki Mustakari from MTV3 says that he doesn't believe Felipe Massa will drive for Ferrari in 2012 although he closed a deal with Ferrari last week. He bases this on his 20-years of experience, his observations on the paddock and on discussions he has had with different people.


if so.. then webber to ferrari and kimi to RBR :lol: :lol:


This is going to get insane one again - with 700 reporters on the paddock, rumours is what you get :lol:


it keep going on and on and on and on again..

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luieluv » 11 Jun 2010, 20:02

rko281 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:
luieluv wrote:
luieluv wrote:@ Wolfie

It seems you had a quick nap after that white russian..


Time for Irish coffee methinks :n

Hey, where can I see the results?

Even all of us are trying to figure out the same...

I hope someone answers this.


You'll see it after they finish.

Guys, this is a small rally, a national one so try to understand that you won't have the results, pictures, reports that you usually get on a WRC week.


But one would think that they would have a live timing system in Italy, they do love rally and the national rallies are closely followed.


Yes, of course they have it in Italy :roll:: . They have it also for this rally.
But this short stage of 1.68km will not be updated in real time.

Okie. Kool. thanks.. And sorry coz some of us are really feeling grumpy.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

mikidutzame
car driver
car driver
Posts: 24
Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 18:43

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by mikidutzame » 11 Jun 2010, 20:02

am i going insane? i've seen this fabrizio guy before....and i've heard the reporter saying guardate and eco for 100 times in one minute before....i refreshed the link and still fabrizio...what is this? am i the only one?

User avatar
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 843
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Location: Finland

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Dracaena » 11 Jun 2010, 20:03

Wolfie wrote:While waiting, Erkki Mustakari from MTV3 says that he doesn't believe Felipe Massa will drive for Ferrari in 2012 although he closed a deal with Ferrari last week. He bases this on his 20-years of experience, his observations on the paddock and on discussions he has had with different people.

Well if he bases this on "his 20-years of experience, his observations on the paddock and on discussions he has had with different people" then I don't trust it any more than my own judgement. I don't appreciate Erkki's expertise that much...

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 11 Jun 2010, 20:04

luieluv wrote:Okie. Kool. thanks.. And sorry coz some of us are really feeling grumpy.


must be bcoz we are getting :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by amoljoshi » 11 Jun 2010, 20:05

Still waiting for Kimi :80: to come out..

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 11 Jun 2010, 20:06

amoljoshi wrote:Still waiting for Kimi :80: to come out..



yeah.. :C: u still here... :sleep: :sleep:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 227
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 15:43

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by rko281 » 11 Jun 2010, 20:06

mikidutzame wrote:am i going insane? i've seen this fabrizio guy before....and i've heard the reporter saying guardate and eco for 100 times in one minute before....i refreshed the link and still fabrizio...what is this? am i the only one?


they are replays. Now there no live anymore (only from the studio), they will show replays untill they are closing to the last ones.

For now there are the Auriol, Kankkunen replays.
Last edited by rko281 on 11 Jun 2010, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by amoljoshi » 11 Jun 2010, 20:06

mikidutzame wrote:am i going insane? i've seen this fabrizio guy before....and i've heard the reporter saying guardate and eco for 100 times in one minute before....i refreshed the link and still fabrizio...what is this? am i the only one?

I see some advertisement right now.. :roll::

May be you should try clearing your browser cache?

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Wolfie » 11 Jun 2010, 20:07

Dracaena wrote:
Wolfie wrote:While waiting, Erkki Mustakari from MTV3 says that he doesn't believe Felipe Massa will drive for Ferrari in 2012 although he closed a deal with Ferrari last week. He bases this on his 20-years of experience, his observations on the paddock and on discussions he has had with different people.

Well if he bases this on "his 20-years of experience, his observations on the paddock and on discussions he has had with different people" then I don't trust it any more than my own judgement. I don't appreciate Erkki's expertise that much...


:lol: :lol: :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luieluv » 11 Jun 2010, 20:07

cant believe that its been two hours now glued to my lappy just hoping in anticipation that kimi will come out now..
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by amoljoshi » 11 Jun 2010, 20:07

Vida wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:Still waiting for Kimi :80: to come out..



yeah.. :C: u still here... :sleep: :sleep:


Yes I`m still here. In Indonesia it must be 4am. :blink:

Post Reply