Rally della Lanterna 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luieluv » 11 Jun 2010, 19:50

Me hopes kimi would be next...

Vida... stay awake. lolzz..
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 11 Jun 2010, 19:51

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:@ Wolfie

It seems you had a quick nap after that white russian..


Time for Irish coffee methinks :n

Hey, where can I see the results?


when i got my sleep... :lol: :lol:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 227
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 15:43

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by rko281 » 11 Jun 2010, 19:51

luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:@ Wolfie

It seems you had a quick nap after that white russian..


Time for Irish coffee methinks :n

Hey, where can I see the results?

Even all of us are trying to figure out the same...

I hope someone answers this.


You'll see it after they finish.

Guys, this is a small rally, a national one so try to understand that you won't have the results, pictures, reports that you usually get on a WRC week.

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by amoljoshi » 11 Jun 2010, 19:52

luieluv wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:This is it. I traveled more than 150kms in the evening.

I have to sleep now. :(


Thaamb re baada.. Kimi jinknaar ha stage

OMG!!! :huh:

U know my Marathi? :huh:

It`s *baba*.. :lol:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Wolfie » 11 Jun 2010, 19:53

rko281 wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:@ Wolfie

It seems you had a quick nap after that white russian..


Time for Irish coffee methinks :n

Hey, where can I see the results?

Even all of us are trying to figure out the same...

I hope someone answers this.


You'll see it after they finish.

Guys, this is a small rally, a national one so try to understand that you won't have the results, pictures, reports that you usually get on a WRC week.


But one would think that they would have a live timing system in Italy, they do love rally and the national rallies are closely followed.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 11 Jun 2010, 19:53

rko281 wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:@ Wolfie

It seems you had a quick nap after that white russian..


Time for Irish coffee methinks :n

Hey, where can I see the results?

Even all of us are trying to figure out the same...

I hope someone answers this.


You'll see it after they finish.

Guys, this is a small rally, a national one so try to understand that you won't have the results, pictures, reports that you usually get on a WRC week.


the most important right now is kimi come out soon rko28 :n

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 11 Jun 2010, 19:54

luieluv wrote:Me hopes kimi would be next...

Vida... stay awake. lolzz..


kimi kimi kimi kimi :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luieluv » 11 Jun 2010, 19:54

amoljoshi wrote:
luieluv wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:This is it. I traveled more than 150kms in the evening.

I have to sleep now. :(


Thaamb re baada.. Kimi jinknaar ha stage

OMG!!! :huh:

U know my Marathi? :huh:

It`s *baba*.. :lol:

Its bada.. (kid)..
lolzz.. i know better marathi than you :lol:
..
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by momo » 11 Jun 2010, 19:55

Vida wrote:
Kriss wrote:this is the second time I see car No2. Am I crazy :huh: what a hell is happening there ?

&doh &doh are they repeating the order again... ?


They are the champions, for the Memorial Tabaton!
http://www.memorialtabaton.it/

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Wolfie » 11 Jun 2010, 19:55

While waiting, Erkki Mustakari from MTV3 says that he doesn't believe Felipe Massa will drive for Ferrari in 2012 although he closed a deal with Ferrari last week. He bases this on his 20-years of experience, his observations on the paddock and on discussions he has had with different people.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by luieluv » 11 Jun 2010, 19:55

the telecast is bad... as in no times are being shown. Kimi will come out and we wont even know the time...

But First thing first.. come out Kimi
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by amoljoshi » 11 Jun 2010, 19:57

luieluv wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:
luieluv wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:This is it. I traveled more than 150kms in the evening.

I have to sleep now. :(


Thaamb re baada.. Kimi jinknaar ha stage

OMG!!! :huh:

U know my Marathi? :huh:

It`s *baba*.. :lol:

Its bada.. (kid)..
lolzz.. i know better marathi than you :lol:
..

No this is the mistake non-Marathi`s do. It`s *Bala*. U guys pronounce it as *Bada* which is wrong. :zz:

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Vida » 11 Jun 2010, 19:57

Wolfie wrote:While waiting, Erkki Mustakari from MTV3 says that he doesn't believe Felipe Massa will drive for Ferrari in 2012 although he closed a deal with Ferrari last week. He bases this on his 20-years of experience, his observations on the paddock and on discussions he has had with different people.


if so.. then webber to ferrari and kimi to RBR :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 843
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Location: Finland

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Dracaena » 11 Jun 2010, 19:57

Wolfie wrote:Oi, Kankkunen is driving :S

Was he? I've had the audio in the background and it feels like they've been talking about Kankkunen the whole time, more than about Kimi :lol:. But so was Kankkunen interviewed in the channel (in the link Momo posted earlier)? I didn't watch :blush:...

Well now they're showing video about Kankkunen's career. And Kankkunen's face is on the Primocanale home page. They're cockoo crazy for Kankkunen it seems :lol: ... Or is he driving next, if there's some kind of old champions race.

I'm also sleepy, have a lovely hay fever. Gooo Kankkuuuunen!

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by Kriss » 11 Jun 2010, 19:58

momo wrote:
Vida wrote:
Kriss wrote:this is the second time I see car No2. Am I crazy :huh: what a hell is happening there ?

&doh &doh are they repeating the order again... ?


They are the champions, for the Memorial Tabaton!
http://www.memorialtabaton.it/


thanks momo :hug:

Post Reply