It is currently 24 Nov 2017, 16:24

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 90  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:23  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 15:35
Posts: 117
Location: Kyoto, Japan
Vida wrote:
the waiting is killing me here....


Exactly. Same with me.
I'm too sleepy...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:24  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
Boudica wrote:
I think it is still far until Kimi they are now at 48.


if so it's definitely i'm in dreamland already...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:25  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Kimi Raikkonen ... Kimi raikkonen... and Kimi raikkonen..

When will he be out..?


by the time he's out i'll be in dreamland... :lol:

Vida dream kimi wins :lol:

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:25  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
As I saw there are about 50 guests around...Crowded ehhh? Hi guys....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:26  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
Maria d wrote:
Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Kimi Raikkonen ... Kimi raikkonen... and Kimi raikkonen..

When will he be out..?


by the time he's out i'll be in dreamland... :lol:

Vida dream kimi wins :lol:


i dont want to dream maria... :) i want to watch it...
:pray: :pray: :pray: kimi... come out please...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:28  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Posts: 804
Location: Italy
Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Vida stay awake... Kimi will win this stage.. :)


keep telling my self to wake up wake up wake up.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

is kimi come out soon?

some 50 more cars to go out before kimi's turn comes... I guess. I may be wrong too.
Momo may clarify this.


oooohhh no...

Momo... please clarify....

Now cars N° 46 - 47
Kimi N° 4
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:28  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
this is also testing my nerves..

Kimi please come out now... will you?

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:29  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22
Posts: 1074
Acropolis wrote:
As I saw there are about 50 guests around...Crowded ehhh? Hi guys....


Perhaps the spectators are more interested in the real stages tomorrow. :p

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:29  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
momo wrote:
Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Vida stay awake... Kimi will win this stage.. :)


keep telling my self to wake up wake up wake up.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

is kimi come out soon?

some 50 more cars to go out before kimi's turn comes... I guess. I may be wrong too.
Momo may clarify this.


oooohhh no...

Momo... please clarify....

Now cars N° 46 - 47
Kimi N° 4


oooohhhhh nooooooooooooooo :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:31  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
Boudica wrote:
Acropolis wrote:
As I saw there are about 50 guests around...Crowded ehhh? Hi guys....


Perhaps the spectators are more interested in the real stages tomorrow. :p


it's world cup time. italian loves soccer... i bet they are watching uruguay vs france :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:32  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
luieluv wrote:
this is also testing my nerves..

Kimi please come out now... will you?


let me call him first lui.... i'll tell him to come out :lol: :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:32  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
wake up Vida!!!! we say: put toothpicks to hold your eyelids....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:32  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 15:35
Posts: 117
Location: Kyoto, Japan
Vida wrote:
Maria d wrote:
Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Kimi Raikkonen ... Kimi raikkonen... and Kimi raikkonen..

When will he be out..?


by the time he's out i'll be in dreamland... :lol:

Vida dream kimi wins :lol:


i dont want to dream maria... :) i want to watch it...
:pray: :pray: :pray: kimi... come out please...


Yes! I want watch it, too.
Kimi, please please!! come out!!

Now dawn is breaking here in Japan....

I have to say following Kimi is really tough
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:33  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
Acropolis wrote:
wake up Vida!!!! we say: put toothpicks to hold your eyelids....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

let me have a cigy... maybe it wil keep me up...


Last edited by Vida on 11 Jun 2010, 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 19:33  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
who is this rally news reporter??

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 90  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB