Rally della Lanterna 2010

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Rally della Lanterna 2010

Post by momo » 14 Jun 2010, 20:03

From eurydyx
I was in Genova with Valentina and other italian girls, plus some guys from Turrini's blog!
It's true, everybody loved our banner, even the citroen guys took some photos of it! :lol:
Kimi was.... :blush: Sorry I don't have the words to describe him. A part from being stunningly beautiful, he has this special aura around him: just staring at him makes you feel peaceful...it's really hard to explain!!
He has this calmness in everything he does, even when he is surrounded by lots of people, though you can see he's quite uncomfortable among the crowd. He clearly doesn't like when people shout at him, he seems more relaxed when you ask him things gently and quietly. I managed to get 2 autograph and could look straight into his eyes :blush: (he wasn't wearing sunglasses!). One of us also took a photo with him!
The best moment was the podium. We were very close to him and you could see he was very happy :cool: !He even waved at us who were cheering for him, UNFORGETTABLE!
At the end Mark Arnall agreed to give the banner to Kimi (you can see a white sheet on the podium!!)
I'm still happy and overwhelmed! :blush:

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6546/dsc02213v.jpg

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 14 Jun 2010, 20:23

momo wrote: From eurydyx
I was in Genova with Valentina and other italian girls, plus some guys from Turrini's blog!
It's true, everybody loved our banner, even the citroen guys took some photos of it! :lol:
Kimi was.... :blush: Sorry I don't have the words to describe him. A part from being stunningly beautiful, he has this special aura around him: just staring at him makes you feel peaceful...it's really hard to explain!!
He has this calmness in everything he does, even when he is surrounded by lots of people, though you can see he's quite uncomfortable among the crowd. He clearly doesn't like when people shout at him, he seems more relaxed when you ask him things gently and quietly. I managed to get 2 autograph and could look straight into his eyes :blush: (he wasn't wearing sunglasses!). One of us also took a photo with him!
The best moment was the podium. We were very close to him and you could see he was very happy :cool: !He even waved at us who were cheering for him, UNFORGETTABLE!
At the end Mark Arnall agreed to give the banner to Kimi (you can see a white sheet on the podium!!)

GREAT PICTURE!!!!! GREAT ITALIAN FANS!!!!
Thanks Momo!

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 14 Jun 2010, 20:34

Acropolis wrote:
momo wrote: From eurydyx

GREAT PICTURE!!!!! GREAT ITALIAN FANS!!!!
Thanks Momo!
omg such a great story.... LOVE IT :cool:

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 14 Jun 2010, 22:36

Courtesy Maili!(From Facebook,originally posted by Silvia)

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 15 Jun 2010, 05:29

Acropolis wrote:@Dindi
By my terrible italian I think they said: I couldn't say exactly how he smells, but sure was delicious or something like that.....
Which is expected.....now that I think about it, I should brush up my Italian....even if totally different than Greek I feel great affinity to the language and the people...we are actually very similar.... :hug:
Grazie, Acropolis! Kimi is molto delicioso! :::

Momo, grazie mille to you and eurydyx! Complimenti!!! :D

And obrigada for those pics, Anelise (and to Maili and Silvia, too)! Good to see Mark being buds with Cedriq who's probably a new member of the Kimi's Race Engineer Fan Club :p

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 15 Jun 2010, 06:54

Anelise wrote:Courtesy Maili!(From Facebook,originally posted by Silvia)

i miss seeing him drinking the champagne...

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 15 Jun 2010, 08:36

dindi wrote:
Acropolis wrote:@Dindi
By my terrible italian I think they said: I couldn't say exactly how he smells, but sure was delicious or something like that.....
Which is expected.....now that I think about it, I should brush up my Italian....even if totally different than Greek I feel great affinity to the language and the people...we are actually very similar.... :hug:
Grazie, Acropolis! Kimi is molto delicioso! :::

Momo, grazie mille to you and eurydyx! Complimenti!!! :D

And obrigada for those pics, Anelise (and to Maili and Silvia, too)! Good to see Mark being buds with Cedriq who's probably a new member of the Kimi's Race Engineer Fan Club :p
Grazie mille to you all for these gems :hug:

'Kimi's Race Engineer Fan Club' :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 15 Jun 2010, 08:48

Anelise wrote:Courtesy Maili!(From Facebook,originally posted by Silvia)

Many thanks for that piccies! :)

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 15 Jun 2010, 09:29

thanks everyone for the wonderful pics and infos :hug:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 15 Jun 2010, 10:27

Kriss wrote:thanks everyone for the wonderful pics and infos :hug:
+1 :hug:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 15 Jun 2010, 10:31

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 15 Jun 2010, 12:44

thank you anelise..

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 15 Jun 2010, 13:14

Valentina said Kaitsu sprayed champagne on them (the Räikkönen Army) during the podium ceremony!!! Waaaaaaaay too cool! Kaitsu is just frickin' awesome! ::: *love*