It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 11:20

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2010, 20:27  
Dracaena wrote:
Thank you LadyR fo the wonderful pics :hug:. And I have to say that you don't look too bad yourself :O.

But it feels a bit silly to me that they (Kimi, Taddy and company) were all hanging around there and all of you fans were googling at them behind a fence like they were animals at the zoo :lol:. Well, I guess that's the way it goes and I'm happy you saw so much of him. I've just never been to an event like this...

Thank you! :lol:

Well, it wasn't that bad. I learnt, that you are able to bear a lot as a Kimi-fan! We all have stand there for such a long time and I think, I'm talking for all people, who were with me there: We didn't regret a minute! :) We had great talks, took all those pics and earned sometimes a look of Kimi, Taddy or Kaj...so it was worth!

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2010, 20:27  
Leijona wrote:
LadyR wrote:

OMG are you serious?!?!?!! :80: you were that close to him?! amazing :cool:

love the pics, you got some very special photos. I like the photos of Kimi's back-side, good job with that :thumbsup: also, the one of him looking straight at you is to die for :blush:

I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!! (and miezicat)

Yeah, for real, still can't believe it, that I didn't faint or something else in those moments....
And thank you! :hug:

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2010, 20:30  
Ma

Last edited by LadyR on 29 Mar 2011, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2010, 21:27  
GP2 Driver

thank you so much for sharing wonderful pictures, LadyR :hug:
your mum is also Kimi fan? it's so gr8 :) I am happy for you, too! :hug:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2010, 22:57  
F1 Rookie

Siete bellissime! :blush:
(You are both beautiful)
:)
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 05:10  
F1 Driver

Lynx'niK wrote:
hehe, wouldn´t it be great if everyone here, you, me, Nikki, ReAlien, Kinga, dindi, Vida, Claudie, Moominmappa, Miezi etc at the same time in front of Kimi...
A Kimi Fan colony
Absolutely! I hope I'd be able behave myself, though... overly enthusiastic fans freak him out :blush:

Ice-Ludy wrote:
...I just would like to add something, I don't know if you guys have noticed but since Kimi moved to the WRC so many fans had the chance to meet him! That's something really good because now more fans are able to be with Kimi for some hours. And this feeling is so sweet and so special. :roll:: I am really really happy for all of them. :lol: I hope more and more Kimi fans get this amazing chance pretty soon! :O
You are absolutely right, Ludy! Excellent observation. Kimi has become more accessible to fans in WRC where we don't have to pay huge amounts of money or camp outside his hotel to get a glimpse of him :) If only there's a rally somewhere here in Asia... well, there's Japan but it's ridiculously expensive to go there :(

LOL @ Jenski... yep, I liked the pics of Kimi's butt, too :D I see he still likes wearing Evisu...

LadyR, danke again for sharing! Really happy to hear that you and Verena had a grand time!!! :::
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 06:45  
F1 Rookie

Thank you so much miezicat & LadyR for sharing! :C:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 07:15  
Welcome luviceman, momo, dindi and icemaid! I'm happy, that you enjoyed! :) :hug:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 07:28  
F1 Routinier

Thanks a lot LadyR and miezicat for sharing the pics with us. They are just out of this world wonderful pics. The white hap and a white Tee combo looks deadly.

And the pic where kimi is trying to woo you (i mean look at you) should go down as the best pic amongst the lot. Infact its one of the most Killer pic of kimi.

My God, and the super close up one is also so Kool. If he wouldnt have been wearing those huge gogs then that photograph would have been too superb to be real. Imagine those kimi eyes looking at you from such a close distance. Brilliant pics.

And i am simply going ga ga over his hair. They are enhancing his appeal to the core. He is now looking a perfect motorsport driver from 80's which he always wanted to be.

He can trim his hair but i hope he does not go very short.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 07:41  
F1 Driver

Lynx'niK wrote:
hehe, wouldn´t it be great if everyone here, you, me, Nikki, ReAlien, Kinga, dindi, Vida, Claudie, Moominmappa, Miezi etc at the same time in front of Kimi...
A Kimi Fan colony

that would be nice... love the idea of Kimi Fan colony :cool:

LadyR and miezicat thank you for sharing those pics and experiences .. he is awesome..
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 08:30  
F1 Driver

Wow this is great! I feel like I'm reading a Kimi romance novel! You ladies really have it going on. Where did American loose it's passion for racing like this? I was born in Indianapolis and even with the OW split it still feeling like "your first time" when I walk on (to me) the hallowed grounds of IMS.

Hey KIMI!!!!! Noone will recognize you over here so come visit! I want a picture with you!!!!!!

PS Red Bull should do a roadshow with Kimi here in the states.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:22  
F1 Routinier

redstorm wrote:
Wow this is great! I feel like I'm reading a Kimi romance novel! You ladies really have it going on. Where did American loose it's passion for racing like this? I was born in Indianapolis and even with the OW split it still feeling like "your first time" when I walk on (to me) the hallowed grounds of IMS.

Hey KIMI!!!!! Noone will recognize you over here so come visit! I want a picture with you!!!!!!

Every thread turns into a fainting-thread :drool:

:lol:

Here's a suggestion for you guys: why not look for lovely photos of Jenni and show us that you can also do it :n

Jugding by the footage of Ken and Kimi - the lovely Barbie-dolls - it might well become true in the near future, plus Red Bull will want to maximize the publicity Kimi gets - I loved the stone-trophy he got from the rodeo and I'm sure he values it :shhh:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:24  
F1 Routinier

Agree, Mietzicat too :hug:

Thanks for all the information and pictures :shhh:

@ Luie, he does look like a real motorsport-dude with his long hair, just let it grow Kimi, let it grow :pray:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 10:35  
F1 Driver

so again...great pics ladyR :) :) :) and thanks soooo much for sharing :) :)

damn nobody pays attention about his smell .... but got to admit it: I forgot it as well :lol:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 11:10  
F1 Driver

redstorm wrote:

when all racing here was overtaken by nascar nation...last passion was when we had our small town tracks, now they are all shut.like you red it does get

lonely, thats why this place is so great so much passion here...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next