Erzbergrodeo XVI

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 991
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by Anelise » 06 Jun 2010, 15:07

Courtesy Maili
erzbergrodeo 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0XSFD3Hz2Q

User avatar
miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 10:06

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by miezicat » 06 Jun 2010, 15:17

dindi wrote:And please, tell us more about your Kimi experience :D

I got 2 autographs :shhh: It was soo great and Kimi was really relaxed there. I still have some uni stuff to do but will try to tell more later. :)
Last edited by miezicat on 02 May 2013, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2380
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by dindi » 06 Jun 2010, 15:20

Awesome! The Austrian Kimi girls here are famous now :D

LadyR

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 15:54

Dracaena wrote:When I saw that pic the first time I thought to myself "I wonder if LadyR is one of those girls ''hmm''". And you are :lol:!



Yeah, it was quite funny....I was standing in front of this fencing-off the whole time from some minutes after his arrival til the race started belated apart from some minutes when I left the crowd...so all in all, I can say, I have been with Kimi for around five hours! :rofl:

Leijona wrote:
LOL :lol: how cool that you are in the same photo as Kimi!!! :cool:


Yeah, I still can't really believe the last day, it's too awesome!

Vida wrote:
you look great LadyR :lol: :lol:


I try, I try! LOL

LadyR

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 15:59

dindi wrote:LadyR, was it the first time you saw Kimi in person? How did it feel? How'd he look??? Sorry but I'm really curious! :D


Yep, the first time so close- finally! !yahoo: 2007 at Nürburgring & 2008 in Hockenheim only at the driver parade

Well, I think, I didn't really realize it in the first moments when I saw him - was so excited, but it was sooo great!

He looked fantastic to me, not different to the pics and videos or in TV, but it was the person itself close to you, what made it so damn special! :) :)

LadyR

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 16:00

miezicat wrote:I'm also on that pic! :lol:

were you one of the girls with the finnish flag?



Yeah! :rofl: I knew, people will notice that!
Oh the flag saved me from a serious sunburn btw! :lol:

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by Moominpappa » 06 Jun 2010, 16:13

Congrats Miezicat and LadyR :) You look pretty. Nice to read from your day.
I miss a babysitter

LadyR

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 16:17

Szu
Last edited by LadyR on 29 Mar 2011, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.

LadyR

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 16:19

Moominpappa wrote:Congrats Miezicat and LadyR :) You look pretty. Nice to read from your day.


Thx you Moominpappa! :hug:

User avatar
miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 10:06

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by miezicat » 06 Jun 2010, 16:21

LadyR wrote:
miezicat wrote:I'm also on that pic! :lol:

were you one of the girls with the finnish flag?



Yeah! :rofl: I knew, people will notice that!
Oh the flag saved me from a serious sunburn btw! :lol:

haha you are on my video then, when Kimi drove out to the start. you have been much longer there, we came there around 4. looking at your pics I missed a lot!

thanks Moominpappa :)

LadyR

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 16:26

miezicat wrote:
LadyR wrote:
miezicat wrote:I'm also on that pic! :lol:

were you one of the girls with the finnish flag?



Yeah! :rofl: I knew, people will notice that!
Oh the flag saved me from a serious sunburn btw! :lol:

haha you are on my video then, when Kimi drove out to the start. you have been much longer there, we came there around 4. looking at your pics I missed a lot!



Cool! :cool:
Yeah, I was there since he arrived, were standing five hours there - I'm really mad, I know! :lol:

User avatar
miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 10:06

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by miezicat » 06 Jun 2010, 16:32

LadyR wrote:
miezicat wrote:
LadyR wrote:
miezicat wrote:I'm also on that pic! :lol:

were you one of the girls with the finnish flag?



Yeah! :rofl: I knew, people will notice that!
Oh the flag saved me from a serious sunburn btw! :lol:

haha you are on my video then, when Kimi drove out to the start. you have been much longer there, we came there around 4. looking at your pics I missed a lot!



Cool! :cool:
Yeah, I was there since he arrived, were standing five hours there - I'm really mad, I know! :lol:
no, if I knew I would have been there too all the time :lol:
I guess you are Paris Purple then :O

LadyR

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 16:36

Yes, I am!

I suppose, this was now your request on fb? :)

User avatar
miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 10:06

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by miezicat » 06 Jun 2010, 16:48

LadyR wrote:Yes, I am!

I suppose, this was now your request on fb? :)

yes :)

User avatar
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1771
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Location: New York

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by Maria d » 06 Jun 2010, 16:50

great pics LadyR i love the one that Kimi is looking right at you.. also loved the ones of him just relaxing,you were soo close. thank you for posting them.Glad you had a great time.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Post Reply