Erzbergrodeo XVI

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Erzbergrodeo XVI

Post by Kriss » 06 Jun 2010, 18:21

LadyR thanks a lot for the wonderful pics :hug:
I can see you had a great time :thumbsup:
I'm really happy for you

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 06 Jun 2010, 18:28

Great,fantastic pictures and event....Thanks for posting them....
Very nice picture of you too, I bet you enjoyed it for all of us.....
And I think Kimi looks at you knowingly in that picture!!!!! :O :O

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 06 Jun 2010, 18:32

ReAlien wrote:
LadyR wrote:
ReAlien wrote: Do you know where this shot of Kimi in front of this monument dedicated to his F1 championship win was made? Who made that monument? :S
Well, I suppose, that could be in Espoo....the house in the back looks like his parents home, but I'm not sure about that.... ''hmm''
Well... I must admit I was afraid that Kimi put that monument in front of his house. I don't like people doing such stuff for themselves, so I hope Kimi didn't do that. It would be the first thing in years, which would make me frustrated about Kimi...
@ ReAlien That's what I thought too at first, but then again, give the man some slack! He waited almost 7 years to get a WDC and he came so disappointingly close twice before that. I'm not going to judge him for that. :lol:

@ LadyR thank you for the lovely pictures and I hope you had a great time! :thumbsup:
What were your impressions of Kimi up close? Was he taller, thinner, fatter, shorter, better looking, or worse looking than you expected? :D
Last edited by sleenster on 06 Jun 2010, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

ReAlien
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ReAlien » 06 Jun 2010, 18:47

sleenster wrote:Was he taller, thinner, fatter, shorter, better looking, or worse looking than you expected? :D
:rofl:
LIVE TIMING WRC: http://www.wrc.com/
DRIVER COMMENTS, LIVE TIMING & STATISTICS: http://www.vysledky-rally.cz/vysledky/

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 06 Jun 2010, 18:51

LadyR fantastic pics!!!!!!!! :drool:
Thanks for sharing with us!!!!!

Citroen C4 at Erzberg Rodeo XVI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MtQQugYDkk

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 06 Jun 2010, 19:14

Kriss wrote:LadyR thanks a lot for the wonderful pics :hug:
I can see you had a great time :thumbs up:
I'm really happy for you
I agree with everything Kriss said! LadyR and Verena had the time of their lives with Kimi and that's awesome!!! :shhh:

I just would like to add something, I don't know if you guys have noticed but since Kimi moved to the WRC so many fans had the chance to meet him! That's something really good because now more fans are able to be with Kimi for some hours. And this feeling is so sweet and so special. :roll:: I am really really happy for all of them. :lol: I hope more and more Kimi fans get this amazing chance pretty soon! :O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 06 Jun 2010, 19:24

LadyR wrote:
dindi wrote:LadyR, was it the first time you saw Kimi in person? How did it feel? How'd he look??? Sorry but I'm really curious! :D
Yep, the first time so close- finally! !yahoo: 2007 at Nürburgring & 2008 in Hockenheim only at the driver parade

Well, I think, I didn't really realize it in the first moments when I saw him - was so excited, but it was sooo great!

He looked fantastic to me, not different to the pics and videos or in TV, but it was the person itself close to you, what made it so damn special! :) :)
LadyR your last sentence is the best! I must say after we finally meet him in person the experience is unforgettable! :roll:: So, thanks for sharing your pictures and your feelings too! We can feel your happiness by reading your words! That's why Kimi is so amazing, you and Verena were there then you have shared with us your moments with him and suddenly all of us are happy also. Kimi is the best, he makes us so blessed without even knowing we exist!!! :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 06 Jun 2010, 19:30

Ice-Ludy wrote:
LadyR wrote:
dindi wrote:LadyR, was it the first time you saw Kimi in person? How did it feel? How'd he look??? Sorry but I'm really curious! :D
Yep, the first time so close- finally! !yahoo: 2007 at Nürburgring & 2008 in Hockenheim only at the driver parade

Well, I think, I didn't really realize it in the first moments when I saw him - was so excited, but it was sooo great!

He looked fantastic to me, not different to the pics and videos or in TV, but it was the person itself close to you, what made it so damn special! :) :)
LadyR your last sentence is the best! I must say after we finally meet him in person the experience is unforgettable! :roll:: So, thanks for sharing your pictures and your feelings too! We can feel your happiness by reading your words! That's why Kimi is so amazing, you and Verena were there then you have shared with us your moments with him and suddenly all of us are happy also. Kimi is the best, he makes us so blessed without even knowing we exist!!! :)
Isn't it amazing how people from all over, from every race, age, profession, backround, unite to be happy about one person and actually share so many good and bad moments, even private matters sometimes?? and how much compassion is presented so many times??

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 06 Jun 2010, 19:42

Acropolis wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:
LadyR wrote:

Isn't it amazing how people from all over, from every race, age, profession, backround, unite to be happy about one person and actually share so many good and bad moments, even private matters sometimes?? and how much compassion is presented so many times??
Yes Acropolis, it's pretty amazing! That's the best thing he did for us! :O

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 06 Jun 2010, 19:59

Thank you LadyR fo the wonderful pics :hug:. And I have to say that you don't look too bad yourself :O.

But it feels a bit silly to me that they (Kimi, Taddy and company) were all hanging around there and all of you fans were googling at them behind a fence like they were animals at the zoo :lol:. Well, I guess that's the way it goes and I'm happy you saw so much of him. I've just never been to an event like this...

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 06 Jun 2010, 20:03

LadyR wrote: Image
OMG are you serious?!?!?!! :80: you were that close to him?! amazing :cool:

love the pics, you got some very special photos. I like the photos of Kimi's back-side, good job with that :thumbsup: also, the one of him looking straight at you is to die for :blush:

I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!! (and miezicat)

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 20:09

ReAlien wrote:
LadyR wrote:
ReAlien wrote:Thank you all for the great pics and links! I'm so happy to hear Kimi won!!! :)

I just came yesterday from Poland to spot this great news! ;) Brings my spirits a bit after the news of Vale's accident and serious injury which made me so sad this morning.. :(
So there were actually an accident? Cuz I was worried, when I saw ambulance and police went I left Erzberg yesterday. Had that happened in the evening? :(

I'm talking about Valentino Rossi's crash yesterday at MotoGP practice and surgery on his right tibia. Minimum six weeks with medical devices on his leg... :(
Ohh...yeah, I heard about that! That's bad! :(
Sry, I didn't associate Vale with Valentino! Oops! :blush: :lol:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 20:17

Kriss wrote:LadyR thanks a lot for the wonderful pics :hug:
I can see you had a great time :thumbsup:
I'm really happy for you
Acropolis wrote:Great,fantastic pictures and event....Thanks for posting them....
Very nice picture of you too, I bet you enjoyed it for all of us.....
And I think Kimi looks at you knowingly in that picture!!!!! :O :O
Anelise wrote:LadyR fantastic pics!!!!!!!! :drool:
Thanks for sharing with us!!!!!

Citroen C4 at Erzberg Rodeo XVI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MtQQugYDkk
Kriss, Acropolis, Anelise, thank you so much! It's great to share all the pics with you guys! :hug:
and thx for the video! :O

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 20:17

sleenster wrote: @ LadyR thank you for the lovely pictures and I hope you had a great time! :thumbsup:
What were your impressions of Kimi up close? Was he taller, thinner, fatter, shorter, better looking, or worse looking than you expected? :D
It was greater than great...one of the best experiences in my life!
Well, IMO Kimi looked like in pics and videos, but a bit thinner in my view! ''hmm'' And yeah, he looked better. :drool:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 06 Jun 2010, 20:19

Ice-Ludy wrote:
For sure, I promised to tell about and share pics, so it's clear thing, people!

And I'm still so happy, can't really believe it! :)