It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 00:10

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 02 May 2011, 15:42  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 14:52
Posts: 340
Location: Russia
http://www.netall.ru/gnn/130/572/400151.html
:lol: :cool:

maybe there is someone familiar among robbers?
:O

_________________
Image
Me on FB =)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 02 May 2011, 20:29  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Guys, I don't know if you have seen this... Cortesy of Cécile (Facebook)

:shhh: :thumbsup:

Image


thanks Ludy, great pic :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 03 May 2011, 18:00  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 10 Dec 2010, 14:13
Posts: 163
Country: Hungary (hu)
Loiste wrote:
http://www.netall.ru/gnn/130/572/400151.html
:lol: :cool:

maybe there is someone familiar among robbers?
:O

OMG!!! :blink: Kimi!!! :rofl:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 04 May 2011, 10:02  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2010, 12:53
Posts: 317
Auni wrote:
Loiste wrote:
http://www.netall.ru/gnn/130/572/400151.html
:lol: :cool:

maybe there is someone familiar among robbers?
:O

OMG!!! :blink: Kimi!!! :rofl:


Sorry, I can't open this page? :( What's on it?

OK, now I can see it! :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2011, 17:25  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
Came across this gorgeous black and white shot (2005 Hungarian GP):

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2011, 18:43  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
sleenster wrote:
Came across this gorgeous black and white shot (2005 Hungarian GP):

Image

Tanks a million for this one. Left me speechless.

My most favourite 2 racer ever and it was my dream to see them in a Mclaren. But sadly it dint worked.
I was so sure that two of them together would beat the s*** out of any damn racer of any damn team.

I was smelling a WCC for us but it never happened and sadly its still not come after so many years.

But this pic is so special to me. I can have this laminated and stuck on a wall. A huge one. Will see if i can get to do that.

Thanks thanks thanks a million for that sleen. :hug:

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2011, 18:48  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
Came across this gorgeous black and white shot (2005 Hungarian GP):

Image

Tanks a million for this one. Left me speechless.

My most favourite 2 racer ever and it was my dream to see them in a Mclaren. But sadly it dint worked.
I was so sure that two of them together would beat the s*** out of any damn racer of any damn team.

I was smelling a WCC for us but it never happened and sadly its still not come after so many years.

But this pic is so special to me. I can have this laminated and stuck on a wall. A huge one. Will see if i can get to do that.

Thanks thanks thanks a million for that sleen. :hug:

You're welcome luie :hug:

Here is the original high-res version the photo if you want to try to get it printed (I resized the one before to cut down on bandwidth):
http://i.imgur.com/PQ7Md.jpg
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2011, 18:50  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
sleenster wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sleenster wrote:
Came across this gorgeous black and white shot (2005 Hungarian GP):

Image

Tanks a million for this one. Left me speechless.

My most favourite 2 racer ever and it was my dream to see them in a Mclaren. But sadly it dint worked.
I was so sure that two of them together would beat the s*** out of any damn racer of any damn team.

I was smelling a WCC for us but it never happened and sadly its still not come after so many years.

But this pic is so special to me. I can have this laminated and stuck on a wall. A huge one. Will see if i can get to do that.

Thanks thanks thanks a million for that sleen. :hug:

You're welcome luie :hug:

Here is the original high-res version the photo if you want to try to get it printed (I resized the one before to cut down on bandwidth):
http://i.imgur.com/PQ7Md.jpg

Thanks again. :)

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2011, 18:53  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
Kimi Raikkonen Formula One 2001-09

Image

Thanks Togy for the HD highlights :D

Reposted here because I'm not sure how many people actually wander into the videos section:
viewtopic.php?f=107&t=6663
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2011, 14:32  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 10 Dec 2010, 14:13
Posts: 163
Country: Hungary (hu)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0RaeeVNPTE

:lol: ...great video
"Cause this is my United States of Whatever!" :cool:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2011, 06:40  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
Thanks Auni! :hug: Like it a lot :lol:

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2011, 08:49  
Kart Champion

Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 13:31
Posts: 126
Image

Kimi next Saturday :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2011, 08:01  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 10 Dec 2010, 14:13
Posts: 163
Country: Hungary (hu)
Oh yes, he was on Jennis birthday party. :roll::
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2011, 09:22  
Kart Champion

Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 13:31
Posts: 126
Image

I don't know where to post this,and I don't don't know if it was already posted .... but Here is the new Helmet of Kimi :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2011, 11:17  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29
Posts: 299
Imola wrote:
Image

I don't know where to post this,and I don't don't know if it was already posted .... but Here is the new Helmet of Kimi :)


Is this really his new helmet...?

:blink: QNB - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QNB_Group

If it wasn´t Kimi, I would begin to believe that he will definitely join Williams but as we´re talkin bout Kimi :zz:
Why we have to wait so long for an clarification - that´s not fair, it´s always the same deal with Kimbo :<>:

_________________
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB