"The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Kriss » 12 Jul 2010, 20:49

LadyR wrote:Well, this "snus" stuff....I'm curious abotu that...
but before I know what it is...don't ask me, what I thought at first about that thing in his pocket is .... :rofl: :rofl:


an ice hockey puck? :zz:

LadyR

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by LadyR » 12 Jul 2010, 20:50

RagingJamaican wrote:Uh oh, why am i on this thread where its just women appreciating Kimi? :blink:


Umm...maybe you're just curious, what we are talking here... :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 12 Jul 2010, 20:50

Kriss wrote:
LadyR wrote:Well, this "snus" stuff....I'm curious abotu that...
but before I know what it is...don't ask me, what I thought at first about that thing in his pocket is .... :rofl: :rofl:


an ice hockey puck? :zz:


Guess so! :n Kimi cannot live without icehockey :confused:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by RagingJamaican » 12 Jul 2010, 20:51

I waas on here to see the other side of Kimi Raikkonen and what was been discussed in an appriopriate manner. :p

Oh what the hell i will join in, helloooo :)

LadyR

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by LadyR » 12 Jul 2010, 20:51

Kriss wrote:
LadyR wrote:Well, this "snus" stuff....I'm curious abotu that...
but before I know what it is...don't ask me, what I thought at first about that thing in his pocket is .... :rofl: :rofl:


an ice hockey puck? :zz:


No, well my fantasy just went a bit TOO crazy.... :rofl: :blush:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Kriss » 12 Jul 2010, 20:51

RagingJamaican wrote:Uh oh, why am i on this thread where its just women appreciating Kimi? :blink:


so tell us why are you on this thread where women analyzing Kimi's "spare parts"? :lol:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 12 Jul 2010, 20:53

RagingJamaican wrote:I waas on here to see the other side of Kimi Raikkonen and what was been discussed in an appriopriate manner. :p

Oh what the hell i will join in, helloooo :)


:wave:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by RagingJamaican » 12 Jul 2010, 20:53

Kriss wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:Uh oh, why am i on this thread where its just women appreciating Kimi? :blink:


so tell us why are you on this thread where women analyzing Kimi's "spare parts"? :lol:


That is why i flee now... :p

Not my fault i popped in when you were having a discussion about his spare parts... :(

User avatar
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 843
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Location: Finland

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Dracaena » 12 Jul 2010, 20:57

LadyR wrote:Image

Look at that heavenly cap, sigh...

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Kriss » 12 Jul 2010, 20:58

RagingJamaican wrote:
Kriss wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:Uh oh, why am i on this thread where its just women appreciating Kimi? :blink:


so tell us why are you on this thread where women analyzing Kimi's "spare parts"? :lol:


That is why i flee now... :p

Not my fault i popped in when you were having a discussion about his spare parts... :(


please don't leave :hug:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 12 Jul 2010, 20:59

Dracaena wrote:
LadyR wrote:Image

Look at that heavenly cap, sigh...


:lol:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by RagingJamaican » 12 Jul 2010, 20:59

Kriss wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
Kriss wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:Uh oh, why am i on this thread where its just women appreciating Kimi? :blink:


so tell us why are you on this thread where women analyzing Kimi's "spare parts"? :lol:


That is why i flee now... :p

Not my fault i popped in when you were having a discussion about his spare parts... :(


please don't leave :hug:


I rather you didn't discuss a man's private parts :lol:

Sorry if i interrupted your discussion

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Kriss » 12 Jul 2010, 21:02

Raging, you didn't interrupted anything :)

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by RagingJamaican » 12 Jul 2010, 21:04

Kriss wrote:Raging, you didn't interrupted anything :)


Did i not? Seems dead in here now :blush: :(

LadyR

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by LadyR » 12 Jul 2010, 21:06

Nooo...it wasn't that important! :lol: :)

Post Reply