"The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
LadyR

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by LadyR » 23 May 2010, 19:57

Just some pics from Spa 2009....

...and from Brazil 2009, when Kimi celebrated his 30th birthday..

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 23 May 2010, 19:59

Maria d wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:Hello Maria d. and welcome to our world. Its a great place here where we can all be ourselves amongst like minded people. Its pretty cool that we come from different countries but have so much in common.........Kimi :)
I hate it how on other forums people constantly attack Kimi but hey...... He has the biggest fanbase in motorsport so we cant all be wrong.

So pull up a seat and enjoy as you are very welcome here :hug:
thank you again this is a great place. :)
I can only agree, with you guys.
It already seemed to me, that here might be one of the very less places on the net, where Kimi and his fans aren't being bashing by other members... :)
I experienced a lot in that way and that's why this place here is so special. Full with great people! :)

PS: @everyone who wants to talk about Kimi. In this thread, it's not only about Kimi-pics, please feel free to post articles and other stuff, we can discuss about.... :wave:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 23 May 2010, 22:18

LadyR wrote:
Maria d wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:Hello Maria d. and welcome to our world. Its a great place here where we can all be ourselves amongst like minded people. Its pretty cool that we come from different countries but have so much in common.........Kimi :)
I hate it how on other forums people constantly attack Kimi but hey...... He has the biggest fanbase in motorsport so we cant all be wrong.

It already seemed to me, that here might be one of the very less places on the net, where Kimi and his fans aren't being bashing by other members... :)
I experienced a lot in that way and that's why this place here is so special. Full with great people! :)

PS: @everyone who wants to talk about Kimi. In this thread, it's not only about Kimi-pics, please feel free to post articles and other stuff, we can discuss about.... :wave:
Way Too Fast went to Australia GP in 2008 and he chose to be with the Kimi-fans since they were having most fun there and seemed like the greatest group over there - Kimi-fans from all over the world - and they were noisy but in a good way and welcomed him to follow the GP with them. They even gave high-fives to him when Alonso overtook someone and were simply the best fans according to him - but we know that, don't we :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 23 May 2010, 22:25

LadyR wrote:
Because I am the Admin :lol:

Seriously, you are really good members and we like you :hug:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 23 May 2010, 22:29

iceman1 wrote:
LadyR wrote:

Now that you mention it, it is because you are the Admin :cool:

Forums can sometimes have a real negative energy all over and this must be the most positive forum I've ever been to when seeing how all different fans get along great - it's thanks to you :hug:

Good night everybody, it's 1.30 in Finland :sleep:

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 24 May 2010, 00:19

Wolfie wrote:
ish678 wrote:
@ Boudica, great to see you, long time no hear :hug:
Hi Nikki! :hug:

Yes, I decided to take a bit of a break at the same time as Kimi. :)

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 24 May 2010, 09:55

Wolfie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
LadyR wrote:

Now that you mention it, it is because you are the Admin :cool:

Forums can sometimes have a real negative energy all over and this must be the most positive forum I've ever been to when seeing how all different fans get along great - it's thanks to you :hug:

Good night everybody, it's 1.30 in Finland :sleep:
Agree with you both! :hug:
It's really cool to be here!

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 May 2010, 11:44

Boudica wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
ish678 wrote:
@ Boudica, great to see you, long time no hear :hug:
Hi Nikki! :hug:

Yes, I decided to take a bit of a break at the same time as Kimi. :)
Aaah, but good to see you here again, Boudica :hug:

Who is in your avatar :huh:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 24 May 2010, 11:57

@ ICEMAN1

You have been just great with these people...
I don't count myself in because I'm new and haven't gone thru what they've been thru...

But I have followed their problems and a totally impartial, hostile, even dictatorical behaviour against them as a guest without dearing to say a word....So THANKS!!!!!THIS IS A GREAT PLACE....

marrie17
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by marrie17 » 24 May 2010, 12:51

Acropolis wrote:@ ICEMAN1

You have been just great with these people...
I don't count myself in because I'm new and haven't gone thru what they've been thru...

But I have followed their problems and a totally impartial, hostile, even dictatorical behaviour against them as a guest without dearing to say a word....So THANKS!!!!!THIS IS A GREAT PLACE....
+1 :)
I have followed these wonderful people through their ups and downs from the previous forums. so, they really deserved the chance to be able to speak their mind freely and thanks to you Iceman1, and the moderators Kimi fans are reunited again! Thanks a lot! :hug:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 24 May 2010, 17:05

Great to see, that this place is in peace! :thumbsup:

Se kunniaksi! :p

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 24 May 2010, 17:25

Iceman1 you totally rock. :hug: Thank you for letting us all come to this great place you have made a lot of Kimi fans very happy. :shhh:

lucian
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lucian » 24 May 2010, 18:36

LadyR wrote:
Maria d wrote:

LadyR, your post gave me an idea for a new thread: how do we defend Kimi from all the haters. I'd make the thread myself but I know much less information than other fans because I didn't read all the translated articles especially in the last 2 years, so I wouldn't know what counter-arguments to find against the haters. The thread would have to address all reasons why he's being criticized and be very well documented.

If someone is very well documented, please make the thread, I believe it is more than necessary.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 24 May 2010, 18:54

I think that so much energy has been lost in defending Kim i,not in vain of cource, that these people need and deserve a break....
I have followed incredible debates where people were going round and round...
It was exhausting...
My opinion is for the moment to concentrate on the positive energy that Kimi needs and to enjoy the season in peace waiting for the new decisions for next year....And finally this is such a sweet and great place...
:) :) :hug: :hug: .

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 24 May 2010, 19:24

Kimi the ice-hockey player

Kimi the ice-hockey fan

Kimi the rally-driver

Kimi the F1-star

Kimi the snowboarder

Kimi the snowmobile-driver