It is currently 22 Sep 2017, 15:11

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 45  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 23 May 2010, 19:57  
Just some pics from Spa 2009....

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

...and from Brazil 2009, when Kimi celebrated his 30th birthday..
Image
   
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 23 May 2010, 19:59  
Maria d wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
Hello Maria d. and welcome to our world. Its a great place here where we can all be ourselves amongst like minded people. Its pretty cool that we come from different countries but have so much in common.........Kimi :)
I hate it how on other forums people constantly attack Kimi but hey...... He has the biggest fanbase in motorsport so we cant all be wrong.

So pull up a seat and enjoy as you are very welcome here :hug:

thank you again this is a great place. :)


I can only agree, with you guys.
It already seemed to me, that here might be one of the very less places on the net, where Kimi and his fans aren't being bashing by other members... :)
I experienced a lot in that way and that's why this place here is so special. Full with great people! :)

PS: @everyone who wants to talk about Kimi. In this thread, it's not only about Kimi-pics, please feel free to post articles and other stuff, we can discuss about.... :wave:
   
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 23 May 2010, 22:18  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
LadyR wrote:
Maria d wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
Hello Maria d. and welcome to our world. Its a great place here where we can all be ourselves amongst like minded people. Its pretty cool that we come from different countries but have so much in common.........Kimi :)
I hate it how on other forums people constantly attack Kimi but hey...... He has the biggest fanbase in motorsport so we cant all be wrong.

So pull up a seat and enjoy as you are very welcome here :hug:

thank you again this is a great place. :)


I can only agree, with you guys.
It already seemed to me, that here might be one of the very less places on the net, where Kimi and his fans aren't being bashing by other members... :)
I experienced a lot in that way and that's why this place here is so special. Full with great people! :)

PS: @everyone who wants to talk about Kimi. In this thread, it's not only about Kimi-pics, please feel free to post articles and other stuff, we can discuss about.... :wave:


Way Too Fast went to Australia GP in 2008 and he chose to be with the Kimi-fans since they were having most fun there and seemed like the greatest group over there - Kimi-fans from all over the world - and they were noisy but in a good way and welcomed him to follow the GP with them. They even gave high-fives to him when Alonso overtook someone and were simply the best fans according to him - but we know that, don't we :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 23 May 2010, 22:25  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
LadyR wrote:

I can only agree, with you guys.
It already seemed to me, that here might be one of the very less places on the net, where Kimi and his fans aren't being bashing by other members... :)
I experienced a lot in that way and that's why this place here is so special. Full with great people! :)

Because I am the Admin :lol:

Seriously, you are really good members and we like you :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 23 May 2010, 22:29  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
iceman1 wrote:
LadyR wrote:

I can only agree, with you guys.
It already seemed to me, that here might be one of the very less places on the net, where Kimi and his fans aren't being bashing by other members... :)
I experienced a lot in that way and that's why this place here is so special. Full with great people! :)

Because I am the Admin :lol:

Seriously, you are really good members and we like you :hug:


Now that you mention it, it is because you are the Admin :cool:

Forums can sometimes have a real negative energy all over and this must be the most positive forum I've ever been to when seeing how all different fans get along great - it's thanks to you :hug:

Good night everybody, it's 1.30 in Finland :sleep:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 00:19  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22
Posts: 1074
Wolfie wrote:
ish678 wrote:

@ Boudica, great to see you, long time no hear :hug:



Hi Nikki! :hug:

Yes, I decided to take a bit of a break at the same time as Kimi. :)

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 09:55  
Wolfie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
LadyR wrote:

I can only agree, with you guys.
It already seemed to me, that here might be one of the very less places on the net, where Kimi and his fans aren't being bashing by other members... :)
I experienced a lot in that way and that's why this place here is so special. Full with great people! :)

Because I am the Admin :lol:

Seriously, you are really good members and we like you :hug:


Now that you mention it, it is because you are the Admin :cool:

Forums can sometimes have a real negative energy all over and this must be the most positive forum I've ever been to when seeing how all different fans get along great - it's thanks to you :hug:

Good night everybody, it's 1.30 in Finland :sleep:


Agree with you both! :hug:
It's really cool to be here!
   
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 11:44  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Boudica wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
ish678 wrote:

@ Boudica, great to see you, long time no hear :hug:



Hi Nikki! :hug:

Yes, I decided to take a bit of a break at the same time as Kimi. :)


Aaah, but good to see you here again, Boudica :hug:

Who is in your avatar :huh:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 11:57  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
@ ICEMAN1

You have been just great with these people...
I don't count myself in because I'm new and haven't gone thru what they've been thru...

But I have followed their problems and a totally impartial, hostile, even dictatorical behaviour against them as a guest without dearing to say a word....So THANKS!!!!!THIS IS A GREAT PLACE....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 12:51  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 16:05
Posts: 139
Acropolis wrote:
@ ICEMAN1

You have been just great with these people...
I don't count myself in because I'm new and haven't gone thru what they've been thru...

But I have followed their problems and a totally impartial, hostile, even dictatorical behaviour against them as a guest without dearing to say a word....So THANKS!!!!!THIS IS A GREAT PLACE....


+1 :)
I have followed these wonderful people through their ups and downs from the previous forums. so, they really deserved the chance to be able to speak their mind freely and thanks to you Iceman1, and the moderators Kimi fans are reunited again! Thanks a lot! :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 17:05  
Great to see, that this place is in peace! :thumbsup:

Se kunniaksi! :p

Image
   
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 17:25  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 15:35
Posts: 552
Location: Essex
Iceman1 you totally rock. :hug: Thank you for letting us all come to this great place you have made a lot of Kimi fans very happy. :shhh:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 18:36  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 08:43
Posts: 199
Location: Romania
LadyR wrote:
Maria d wrote:
Linda-Anne wrote:
Hello Maria d. and welcome to our world. Its a great place here where we can all be ourselves amongst like minded people. Its pretty cool that we come from different countries but have so much in common.........Kimi :)
I hate it how on other forums people constantly attack Kimi but hey...... He has the biggest fanbase in motorsport so we cant all be wrong.

So pull up a seat and enjoy as you are very welcome here :hug:

thank you again this is a great place. :)


I can only agree, with you guys.
It already seemed to me, that here might be one of the very less places on the net, where Kimi and his fans aren't being bashing by other members... :)
I experienced a lot in that way and that's why this place here is so special. Full with great people! :)

PS: @everyone who wants to talk about Kimi. In this thread, it's not only about Kimi-pics, please feel free to post articles and other stuff, we can discuss about.... :wave:


LadyR, your post gave me an idea for a new thread: how do we defend Kimi from all the haters. I'd make the thread myself but I know much less information than other fans because I didn't read all the translated articles especially in the last 2 years, so I wouldn't know what counter-arguments to find against the haters. The thread would have to address all reasons why he's being criticized and be very well documented.

If someone is very well documented, please make the thread, I believe it is more than necessary.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 18:54  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
I think that so much energy has been lost in defending Kim i,not in vain of cource, that these people need and deserve a break....
I have followed incredible debates where people were going round and round...
It was exhausting...
My opinion is for the moment to concentrate on the positive energy that Kimi needs and to enjoy the season in peace waiting for the new decisions for next year....And finally this is such a sweet and great place...
:) :) :hug: :hug: .
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 19:24  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 11:00
Posts: 343
Kimi the ice-hockey player
Image

Kimi the ice-hockey fan
Image

Kimi the rally-driver
Image
Image

Kimi the F1-star
Image

Kimi the snowboarder
Image

Kimi the snowmobile-driver
Image

Kimi the gorilla :lol:
Image

he definitely has many sides to himself :cool:
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 45  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB