"The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: "The Other Side of Kimi Räikkönen"- Fan Thread

Post by Wolfie » 24 Jun 2010, 09:53

redstorm wrote:Nah. See we would have set Kimi's voice on the voicemail and called ourselves so you thought it was him. We just play dumb for our own reasons.....
:lol: :shhh:

Then again... we feel for you so we would have just pretended that we believe you - we know men like dumb women :p

Redstorm, no hidden antipathy towards men, just joking :blush:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 24 Jun 2010, 09:59

No, only certain men like that. Usually small, introverted Spaniards looking for a lovely lady to abuse. Then when they find out the woman has a brain, must stoop to character assasination on various forums filled with likeminded dimwits.

Whew, not seeing any of those here. Alls clear ladies, it's just muah!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 Jun 2010, 10:01

redstorm wrote:No, only certain men like that. Usually small, introverted Spaniards looking for a lovely lady to abuse. Then when they find out the woman has a brain, must stoop to character assasination on various forums filled with likeminded dimwits.

Whew, not seeing any of those here. Alls clear ladies, it's just muah!
You are sweet, Redstorm :hug:

We are just testing your limits here :p

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 24 Jun 2010, 10:03

Remember I'm married. There are no limits SHE hasn't already tested!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 24 Jun 2010, 10:19

Love this current conversation everyone. It cant be easy for a guy to like a girl who is obsessed with someone. When Aryton was alive thats how it was with me. Luckily my best male friend was his number 1 fan so it worked (so much so that we didnt really realise that we really liked each other more than friends until it was too late) other boyfriends at the time led a very frustrating existence.
My hubby on the other hand being a typical Libra can handle these obsessions, he happily lives in a house where the hall is full of pictures of Ayrton and the cabinets full of Ayrton realated memorabilia (which he adds to when he can), the spare bedroom has large picture displays of a Brasilien singer whom im nuts about. Hubby has taken me to see him live and sat through his shows and been pleased when I have got roses from him on occassion. He gives up the computor when I am on this site and Kimi is driving, he looks up when rallying is on the tv for me and has recently got me a Kimi autographed shirt. He will also go with me to the last WRC IN Wales and probably stand and wait with me for hours if necessary in the vain hope to get a glimpse of Kimi. He sounds like a saint and a bit too good to be true he isnt he is just a great guy who with his Librian logic knows its better to have a woman in his live that obsesses about men who are either passed on,thousands of miles away or simply unobtainable rather than maybe the hunky guy who owns the local shop!
He has his collecting passions (old action man) which he keeps in a spececially converted attic room and takes up most of his spare time but for my part at least he is at home and not clubbing it with his mates at work.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 Jun 2010, 10:24

redstorm wrote:Remember I'm married. There are no limits SHE hasn't already tested!
Yes but WE don't know your limits, do we :lol:

@ Linda, great post :shhh:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 24 Jun 2010, 11:00

Wolfie wrote:
redstorm wrote:Remember I'm married. There are no limits SHE hasn't already tested!
Yet :lol:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 24 Jun 2010, 11:12

Kriss wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Yet :lol:
All you ladies are evil....... :blink:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 24 Jun 2010, 11:49

wow what are you guys talking about, i think we need a rally. when kimi is away we are finding fun ways to entertain our selfs. :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 24 Jun 2010, 11:52

red how long you married? iam married for 31 years(child bride :lol: ) believe me we can find new limits to test.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 24 Jun 2010, 11:57

5 and you ladies sure try every single day! I'm out numbered already at home, God help me if I have another girl!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 24 Jun 2010, 12:03

all girls? i have a son, so im out numbered over here.i would love to have a daughter too.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 24 Jun 2010, 12:11

One girl, but between her and mamma it might as well be two kids. Wow, are we bored or what. Think it's time for a race already....
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 24 Jun 2010, 15:39

Linda-Anne wrote:Love this current conversation everyone. It cant be easy for a guy to like a girl who is obsessed with someone. When Aryton was alive thats how it was with me. Luckily my best male friend was his number 1 fan so it worked (so much so that we didnt really realise that we really liked each other more than friends until it was too late) other boyfriends at the time led a very frustrating existence.
My hubby on the other hand being a typical Libra can handle these obsessions, he happily lives in a house where the hall is full of pictures of Ayrton and the cabinets full of Ayrton realated memorabilia (which he adds to when he can), the spare bedroom has large picture displays of a Brasilien singer whom im nuts about. Hubby has taken me to see him live and sat through his shows and been pleased when I have got roses from him on occassion. He gives up the computor when I am on this site and Kimi is driving, he looks up when rallying is on the tv for me and has recently got me a Kimi autographed shirt. He will also go with me to the last WRC IN Wales and probably stand and wait with me for hours if necessary in the vain hope to get a glimpse of Kimi. He sounds like a saint and a bit too good to be true he isnt he is just a great guy who with his Librian logic knows its better to have a woman in his live that obsesses about men who are either passed on,thousands of miles away or simply unobtainable rather than maybe the hunky guy who owns the local shop!
He has his collecting passions (old action man) which he keeps in a spececially converted attic room and takes up most of his spare time but for my part at least he is at home and not clubbing it with his mates at work.
at leats he will never run out of ideas for a birthday present :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 25 Jun 2010, 22:47

redstorm wrote:5 and you ladies sure try every single day! I'm out numbered already at home, God help me if I have another girl!
You have put up with us so well here Redstorm so don't you dare to leave :<>:

And we are all like angels here, innocent and ever so nice :zz: