It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 21:41

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 05:09  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
dindi wrote:
Off-Topic: show
kyrpaä = penis
saatana = satan/evil

Off-Topic: show
kyrpä = penis
kyrpää = penistä - this is used when d**k is object.

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 05:30  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
Kinga wrote:
Yeah, and I noticed a Hungarian flag at 15:24!!! :thumbsup:


There were Hungarian fans in Turkey. One of them talked about it here: http://forum.rtlbulvar.hu/?a=posts&id=919&page=2

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 06:10  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
beefree88 wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Yeah, and I noticed a Hungarian flag at 15:24!!! :thumbsup:


There were Hungarian fans in Turkey. One of them talked about it here: http://forum.rtlbulvar.hu/?a=posts&id=919&page=2


Thanks. I'm f.cking jealous!!! :<>: :lol:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 06:14  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17
Posts: 2380
Country: Philippines (ph)
Off-Topic: show
I kept replaying the parts where Kimi was angry and swearing :zz:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 06:21  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
dindi wrote:
Off-Topic: show
I kept replaying the parts where Kimi was angry and swearing :zz:


Off-Topic: show
You like it, don't you? :drool:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 08:07  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 11:00
Posts: 343
Soren wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Kimi: "Voi vitun kyrpä, saatana"
Kaitsu: "Rauhoitu nyt!" = take it easy now
:lol:
This, just before they overtake Latvala.

and in the end Kaitsu told: Katos, Jari-Matti ei näe mitään, viesti tulee radiolla = Look, Jari-Matti don't see anything, the messages goes with radio.

Other things: Kaitsu told couple split times from Villagra or Wilson (they= Kimi and Kaj was ahead). Some corners was "pirun pitkä" = evil's long

Thanks Dracaena and Moominpappa.

Man! Kimi sounds so angry there!! :S He was really pissed :fear: I never heard him like that before. Its at 11:50 in the video in case someone didnt see everything. I guess he was fed up driving in the dust from Latvala.
Google says both vittu and saatana means f*cking. But I thought those words meant p*ssy and s*tan? Dont they? lol :p

Oh - and after Kai says that Jari-Matti didnt see anything, then Kimi said something with mitään as well? What was that?

Edit: maybe I should censor a little..

Soren, you are correct on what the swear words mean :O google translator doesn't translate them right...

When Kaj explains that Jari-Matti couldn't see anything and got the information only from radio, Kimi says "But I couldn't see anything but dust"

btw, is it normal for rally-drivers to verify the notes from the co-driver, just like Kimi does many times from Kaj during the stage? For example at 14:23 Kimi asks two times "long??" "was it long??" and Kaj says "yes"... just wondering that is it normal for everyone or is it because Kimi is a rookie and doesn't necessarily always trust what he hears? ''hmm''
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 08:25  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
In my mind Kimi verified the notes surprising less. Was there changed the route more than in one place? We can remember how angry Mikko was after this stage (was it this?).

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 08:56  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
Leijona wrote:
Soren wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Kimi: "Voi vitun kyrpä, saatana"
Kaitsu: "Rauhoitu nyt!" = take it easy now
:lol:
This, just before they overtake Latvala.

and in the end Kaitsu told: Katos, Jari-Matti ei näe mitään, viesti tulee radiolla = Look, Jari-Matti don't see anything, the messages goes with radio.

Other things: Kaitsu told couple split times from Villagra or Wilson (they= Kimi and Kaj was ahead). Some corners was "pirun pitkä" = evil's long

Thanks Dracaena and Moominpappa.

Man! Kimi sounds so angry there!! :S He was really pissed :fear: I never heard him like that before. Its at 11:50 in the video in case someone didnt see everything. I guess he was fed up driving in the dust from Latvala.
Google says both vittu and saatana means f*cking. But I thought those words meant p*ssy and s*tan? Dont they? lol :p

Oh - and after Kai says that Jari-Matti didnt see anything, then Kimi said something with mitään as well? What was that?

Edit: maybe I should censor a little..

Soren, you are correct on what the swear words mean :O google translator doesn't translate them right...

When Kaj explains that Jari-Matti couldn't see anything and got the information only from radio, Kimi says "But I couldn't see anything but dust"

btw, is it normal for rally-drivers to verify the notes from the co-driver, just like Kimi does many times from Kaj during the stage? For example at 14:23 Kimi asks two times "long??" "was it long??" and Kaj says "yes"... just wondering that is it normal for everyone or is it because Kimi is a rookie and doesn't necessarily always trust what he hears? ''hmm''

I think its because he is rookie and not used to listen during driving. I also noticed Kaj speaks faster than before , Kimi has seemingly made progress on the listening side but still needs confirming from Kaj and another thing is that this rally was also full of little details so the notes included lots of different stuff . Kaj said some notes again like they had agreed earlier these are the places that needs repeat. This way they have less note errors.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 09:50  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
Image

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 11:34  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 20 Apr 2010, 07:09
Posts: 307
Leijona wrote:
Soren wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Kimi: "Voi vitun kyrpä, saatana"
Kaitsu: "Rauhoitu nyt!" = take it easy now

Thanks Dracaena and Moominpappa.

Man! Kimi sounds so angry there!! :S He was really pissed :fear: I never heard him like that before. Its at 11:50 in the video in case someone didnt see everything. I guess he was fed up driving in the dust from Latvala.
Google says both vittu and saatana means f*cking. But I thought those words meant p*ssy and s*tan? Dont they? lol :p

Oh - and after Kai says that Jari-Matti didnt see anything, then Kimi said something with mitään as well? What was that?

Edit: maybe I should censor a little..

Soren, you are correct on what the swear words mean :O google translator doesn't translate them right...

When Kaj explains that Jari-Matti couldn't see anything and got the information only from radio, Kimi says "But I couldn't see anything but dust"

Thanks Leijona :)

So in effect Kimi says Voi, which is like an outburst? Like Oh! And then he says "p*ssy d**k, s*tan!" That doesnt even make any sense :lol:
Okay, Im gonna stop now or people will start asking questions on my weird obsession with finnish swearing. :zz:

_________________
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 13:49  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 01:56
Posts: 403
Thanks for all the new Suomi words, guys! :laugh1:

I'm really glad that Kaj is Kimi's co-driver. He's the iceman in the WRc car, I think! :cool:

I wonder how good Kimi would have done with another co-driver who was not so patient?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 14:14  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Posts: 991
Location: Brasil
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 04/1109790
http://www.mtv3.fi/ohjelmat/sivusto2008 ... at?1109719
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 04/1109746
Translate please!!!!!

_________________
http://grandprixgirlsf1-en.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Anelise30
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 14:34  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Posts: 991
Location: Brasil
Kimi Räikkönen in Helsinki for DNA Event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQSqfsFm3Ps

Pics!!!!
http://twitpic.com/1ivhk8
http://twitpic.com/1ivhh7
http://twitpic.com/1ivhds
http://twitpic.com/1ivh6d
http://twitpic.com/1ivizc

_________________
http://grandprixgirlsf1-en.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Anelise30
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 15:08  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
KIMI OPEN: WHEN I'M 40 I WILL ONLY DRIVE FOR FUN

Image

Kimi Räikkönen offered a rare treat on Tuesday in Helsinki when he arrived to his sponsor's event.

The DNA-commercial starred by Kimi was shown to the invited guests in Tennispalatsi (a movie theater). Before they showed the commercial he answered to Anette Latva-Piikkilä's questions.

Kimi was in a good mood and relaxed when he remembered his times in F1 and also veiled the smokescreen concerning his future. Anette asked Kimi where he sees himself in 10 years.

– Well my career has been quite long already. Of course a lot depends on the next few years but I haven't thought about driving seriously at 40. It could of course be that I would drive in some serie just for fun, for the joy of driving. But I'm sure that it's not a full-time job so I guess this ends at some point, Kimi confessed.

Kimi answered about what he is going to do next season.

– The scale hasn't gone over to rally, no decisions have been made yet. We do what feels most sensible.

(MTV3–ANN-MARI LEINONEN)

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2010, 15:16  
Cool! Thanks, for the translation! :)

"KIMI OPEN: WHEN I'M 40 I WILL ONLY DRIVE FOR FUN"

Haha....I think, he was talking about MS indirectly at that point! :lol:
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB