It is currently 22 Sep 2017, 02:43

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 08:43  
F1 Routinier

CITROEN IS EXPECTING KIMI TO TURN INTO A POINT-AUTOMATON
11.04.2010 10:48

Citroën's junior team believes that Kimi Räikkönen will bring in points after Jordan on a regular basis.

- I am very happy that Kimi got the result he got in Jordan. He drove really well and to get the car in one piece to the finish line was very important, Benoit Nogier, manager of the junior team, told Mibz-magazine.

- Scoring points was like the icing on the cake. I believe that this was one of the many rallies this season when he scores points, Nogier continued.

(MTV3)

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 08:47  
F1 Routinier

Wolfie wrote:

Citroën's junior team believes that Kimi Räikkönen will bring in points after Jordan on a regular basis.

- I am very happy that Kimi got the result he got in Jordan. He drove really well and to get the car in one piece to the finish line was very important, Benoit Nogier, manager of the junior team, told Mibz-magazine.

- Scoring points was like the icing on the cake. I believe that this was one of the many rallies this season when he scores points, Nogier continued.

(MTV3)

Nice one wolfie.. Yeah Yeah Yeah.. Go Kimi Go..

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 08:49  
F1 Driver

lucian wrote:
Kinga wrote:

Lucian: I can understand that it can be annoying for men but you are not right by saying that Kimi's fans are 99% girls! :cool:

Sorry for being rude :blush: , I just can't help it because of a very particular reason. I'm a big fan of a French singer Alizée Jacotey, who is a very nice looking person with a great character and voice, and as a male fan, of course I notice her beauty and all, but I hate those discussions about her that are get pretty vulgar (not that I sensed anything vulgar in your discussions, ever :)). And even when those discussions are withing the limits of common sense, it's annoying to see that some people can see almost nothing else but the physical appearance, when there's so much more you can admire about a person.

Oh and by the way, I too think Kimi looks good, I can see that even without having to be gay :lol:

You were not rude at all! :)

I think that a lot of girls/women who are Kimi's fans like the "Kimi mix". We admire him because of his talent and because of his personality first of all but we can't help ourselves when it comes to Kimi, the man. :) We find him attractive, that's the truth. :blush:

I hope that too, Mr. Nogier! :pray: Thanks, Wolfie!

Last edited by Kinga on 11 Apr 2010, 08:51, edited 2 times in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 08:50  
F1 Routinier

Hopefully they aren't building up too much pressure on him but it's nice to see how much confidence they have in Kimi ;)

Kinga, could you post the videos in the WRC-video -section? That way they would be easy to find :)

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 08:53  
F1 Routinier

Lucian, one more thing; the picture about Kimi wasn't about the sweat, it was about the look in his eyes. After seeing him stare into emptiness it's a joy to see pictures of his focused look. We don't usually get to see that when he wore the helmet in F1 and the the only time we could see it was in press conferences and in them he really wasn't present, was he :lol:

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 08:54  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
Hopefully they aren't building up too much pressure on him but it's nice to see how much confidence they have in Kimi ;)

I don't think there's any pressure on Kimi from the outside, the biggest one is the one he sets for himself IMO. :)

Wolfie wrote:
Kinga, could you post the videos in the WRC-video -section? That way they would be easy to find :)

Yeah, sure I'll do that, but it's election day today here in Hungary so I gotta go now to vote, I'll come back later. :)

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 11:36  
Wolfie wrote:

(MTV3)

It's good to read, that the team trust him and his abilities..... :thumbsup: And he managed to get his first points in the tricky Jordan rally, so it will be not that difficult for him to manage it in the remaining rallies as well....especially in Rally Finland!!!! :O :pray:

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 12:25  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:

i agree...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 12:31  
F1 Routinier

I just wanted to ask the members who participated in Rally Jordan that was it only me that i felt silently so very confident of Kimi surely making into points and felt more relaxed than nervous on Kimi finishing every single stage.

Coz after say Special stages of day 1 i almost saw everyone nervous and frankly speaking that made me nervous too. I then said to my self dont be over confident and then i too started to not build up over excitement.

I dont know but i had that gut feeling that Kimi would do well then.

Now for the coming rally, i am nervous to start with. hope it settles down and i get the same feeling that i got in Rally Jordan after couple of stages .

Go Kimi Go!!!

Iceman ForEver

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 12:52  
F1 Driver

honestly i still feel a little bit nervous...but is the same feeling i have when i watched him racing in F1.. maybe all of us just need more time to adjust to his new "world" and unable to watch it live also make a big differents when you rely on what people said, without able to see it by yourself :thumbsup:

the iceman will keep flying for sure...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 13:06  
F1 Rookie

Wolfie wrote:
Lucian, one more thing; the picture about Kimi wasn't about the sweat, it was about the look in his eyes. After seeing him stare into emptiness it's a joy to see pictures of his focused look. We don't usually get to see that when he wore the helmet in F1 and the the only time we could see it was in press conferences and in them he really wasn't present, was he :lol:

Yep, we look at the same things ,Nicole. I didnt notice his sweating first. I just noticed his concentrated look and thought"wonder what he thinks..".
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 13:10  
F1 Rookie

luieluv wrote:
I just wanted to ask the members who participated in Rally Jordan that was it only me that i felt silently so very confident of Kimi surely making into points and felt more relaxed than nervous on Kimi finishing every single stage.

Coz after say Special stages of day 1 i almost saw everyone nervous and frankly speaking that made me nervous too. I then said to my self dont be over confident and then i too started to not build up over excitement.

Now for the coming rally, i am nervous to start with. hope it settles down and i get the same feeling that i got in Rally Jordan after couple of stages .

Go Kimi Go!!!

Iceman ForEver

Luie, I am never nervous about Kimi, because I think what comes, comes and I am hundred procent sure he does everything he can do to have a best possible result considering his skills and experience in rallying.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 13:14  
F1 Routinier

apple wrote:
luieluv wrote:

Go Kimi Go!!!

Iceman ForEver

Luie, I am never nervous about Kimi, because I think what comes, comes and I am hundred procent sure he does everything he can do to have a best possible result considering his skills and experience in rallying.

Thats so superb state to be in. :)

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 13:15  
F1 Driver

Vida wrote:
dindi wrote:
TK, Vida! Now where's my kopi Sumatra? :D

Give me ur address and I'll send it to you :)
Are you serious? :blink:

Really, Hamilton said that? That it would be better if Kimi were still in F1 with a top team? Nice of him to say that.

Welcome, Luie, Jenski and Boudica!!!

Lucian, Kimi has a lot of male fans! It's just that they all keep quiet when all the girlie discussion is going on and they let us have our fun :lol: But you must know that we didn't start admiring Kimi for his looks... we were a fan of his racecraft at first, then were pleasantly surprised when he took his helmet off! :D

Kinga wrote:
I don't think there's any pressure on Kimi from the outside, the biggest one is the one he sets for himself IMO. :)
Agreed.

Last edited by dindi on 11 Apr 2010, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2010, 13:40  
GP2 Driver

The only thing that worries me is if he gets into a crash and hurts himself and it just seems that rally is more dangerous in that sense although I know the cars are really sturdy too. :fear:

I also agree that the first thing I noticed about Kimi was all the hype about his superlicense, then I noticed his speed and I was like "Wow!"

Then when he stepped out of the car it was an even greater "WOW!"

But aside from his talent and skill in driving, what really makes me admire him now is his personality - he never says anything bad about any person or team and he handled the whole Ferrari situation with quiet dignity. :cool:
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 495  Next