The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sleenster » 24 Oct 2011, 16:06

Spanish version only :confused: I guess it's your lucky day Mar :p everyone else will just have to look at the pics in the meantime :confused:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 24 Oct 2011, 16:13

sleenster wrote:Spanish version only :confused: I guess it's your lucky day Mar :p everyone else will just have to look at the pics in the meantime :confused:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Thanks a lot Sleenster!!!!! :)
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 24 Oct 2011, 16:21

I`m expecting a full translation from Mar. In about an hour. No stress - just do it pls... :zz:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 24 Oct 2011, 16:35

Ok, I just finished reading it.

If you want a full translation I need at least the whole night, it's pretty long. I'll try though.

A bit of a summary: the interview is simply great. I had not enjoyed such a good interview with him, ever. It simply destroys some of the stupid myths about him.

Nope, he doesn't say he's going to go back to F1

Nope, he doesn't say he wants to go back to F1.

Nope, he doesn't say what he's going to do next season or if he's going to do something: he says he can't say because there's nothing 100% sure and the interviewer believes him.

It's here where that strange sentence from Vettel (about Kimi still having more GP victories in him) appears from the first time.

And his statements about the Le Mans car are simply :lol:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 24 Oct 2011, 16:39

Mar wrote:Ok, I just finished reading it.

If you want a full translation I need at least the whole night, it's pretty long. I'll try though.

A bit of a summary: the interview is simply great. I had not enjoyed such a good interview with him, ever. It simply destroys some of the stupid myths about him.

Nope, he doesn't say he's going to go back to F1

Nope, he doesn't say he wants to go back to F1.

Nope, he doesn't say what he's going to do next season or if he's going to do something: he says he can't say because there's nothing 100% sure and the interviewer believes him.

It's here where that strange sentence from Vettel (about Kimi still having more GP victories in him) appears from the first time.

And his statements about the Le Mans car are simply :lol:

Thank You. You`re an angel :hug:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 24 Oct 2011, 16:42

Thanks Sleenie and Mar :hug:

Hmmz I don´t think that you should translate all the stuff as we will get the english version anyways and it would just be too much work for you :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

NewF1Boy
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by NewF1Boy » 24 Oct 2011, 16:48

Thank you Mar :shhh:

It would be great if you could translate just the important parts, as some people can't buy it or have it online..

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 24 Oct 2011, 16:51

Sorry Mar :confused: I didn't mean to put you under all this pressure :lol:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 24 Oct 2011, 16:51

There's a little detail that almost made me cry because I'm a rallying fan:
Contrary to the F1, in the WRC tests are allowed during the season. What very few people know is that, during those tests, when the teams run up and down the same road section, Kimi has comfortably been faster than his team mates... and among them are Sébastien Loeb and Sébastien Ogier, the two fastest drivers in the WRC
:blink:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 24 Oct 2011, 16:57

Mar wrote:There's a little detail that almost made me cry because I'm a rallying fan:
Contrary to the F1, in the WRC tests are allowed during the season. What very few people know is that, during those tests, when the teams run up and down the same road section, Kimi has comfortably been faster than his team mates... and among them are Sébastien Loeb and Sébastien Ogier, the two fastest drivers in the WRC

WTF? :huh:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 24 Oct 2011, 16:59

Mar wrote:There's a little detail that almost made me cry because I'm a rallying fan:

Damn! It´s really a tough decision for Kimbo :fear: But I think that he already gave up!
Dunno maybe that´s why Quesnel told such BS about Kimi during the Finland rally? :confused:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 24 Oct 2011, 17:00

Wow. What that basically means is that the only thing those guys have on Kimi is... experience.
I really think they should find new road sections for every rally. If not every year, then at least every other year.
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Maili85
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Maili85 » 24 Oct 2011, 17:04

OMG :blink:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 24 Oct 2011, 17:07

I feel like you Mar :hug: :thumbsup:

I have a little hope left, but Kimi has shown for me his potential as rally driver.
I miss a babysitter

Maili85
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Maili85 » 24 Oct 2011, 17:14

Moominpappa wrote:

I feel like you Mar :hug: :thumbsup:

I have a little hope left, but Kimi has shown for me his potential as rally driver.

Same here but.......I want Kimi at least another year in WRC :blush: