The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Mar » 29 Sep 2011, 19:09

sleenster wrote:Feature article by Phil (phil1993):

Will Kimi Raikkonen return?
news/will-kimi-raikkonen-return/9320/

I liked it :)
I like the "I don't know", because I think it's the real situation.

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by luieluv » 29 Sep 2011, 19:20

Mar wrote:
sleenster wrote:Feature article by Phil (phil1993):

Will Kimi Raikkonen return?
news/will-kimi-raikkonen-return/9320/

I liked it :)
I like the "I don't know", because I think it's the real situation.

+1 :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
sarnee_ice
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 74
Joined: 08 Sep 2011, 22:38

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sarnee_ice » 29 Sep 2011, 19:55

thank you for all the news guys!!!

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Mar » 30 Sep 2011, 06:19

I just found this tweet:

@Mediatica Mediatica
Chatting with Kimi Raikkonen yesterday: the man is a legend. And make no mistake, he's as quick and committed as he's ever been.

http://twitter.com/#!/Mediatica/status/ ... 0101235712

These guys are a creative agency and seem to have something to do with motorsport. Maybe they did the interview?

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sleenster » 30 Sep 2011, 06:23

Mar wrote:I just found this tweet:

@Mediatica Mediatica
Chatting with Kimi Raikkonen yesterday: the man is a legend. And make no mistake, he's as quick and committed as he's ever been.

http://twitter.com/#!/Mediatica/status/ ... 0101235712

These guys are a creative agency and seem to have something to do with motorsport. Maybe they did the interview?


Another tweet from them :lol: :lol:
@Mediatica wrote:About 90% humidity in Singapore today. Sweating like a paedophile at playtime.

Looks like they were at the Singapore GP too :zz:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 30 Sep 2011, 06:26

LOL :lol:

Yeah he´s a legend :n
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Suomileijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 317
Joined: 26 Sep 2010, 12:53

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Suomileijona » 30 Sep 2011, 09:17

Lots of thanks to all for the info! :hug:

NewF1Boy
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 113
Joined: 11 Sep 2011, 10:57

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by NewF1Boy » 30 Sep 2011, 15:20

Kimi won't comment on the F1 Rumours in France

- "Kimi handles these things and his message will be that there's nothing to comment on", Kuvaja says.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/formula1/raik ... 44797.html

User avatar
sarnee_ice
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 74
Joined: 08 Sep 2011, 22:38

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sarnee_ice » 04 Oct 2011, 19:44

murray walker's opinion about whether kimi should go back to f1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/murraywalker ... -_p_1.html

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sammyosammy » 04 Oct 2011, 20:36

sarnee_ice wrote:murray walker's opinion about whether kimi should go back to f1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/murraywalker ... -_p_1.html


I`m ok with everything he says about all these teams and drivers. Only if he wishes KR welcome back throwing jokes and chit chatting with media...
... this old wise man doesn`t know where does the charisma and interesting character come from. Anyway - nice vid :thumbsup:

User avatar
Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 307
Joined: 20 Apr 2010, 07:09

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Soren » 05 Oct 2011, 07:04

Hey guys. I wrote a piece on the possible Kimi to Williams move. Here is the link if you want to have a read: http://desdirodeabike.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/why-kimi-to-williams-is-a-smart-move/

Since Kimis rally was so short anyway, I thought I could fill it with an analysis of this instead. Feel free to agree or disagree with the points made ;)
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by iceman1 » 05 Oct 2011, 07:10

Raikkonen key to Qatar sponsor for Williams
Williams sees Kimi Raikkonen as the key to securing a major new sponsor, according to a Finnish newspaper.

The 2007 world champion recently visited the British team’s headquarters, and rumours in Singapore said the parties are serious about potentially working together next season.

According to Ilta Sanomat newspaper, signing Raikkonen could secure the team the backing of the part state-owned Qatar National Bank.

Williams already has links with Qatar, including the Williams Technology Centre located in the Arab emirate.

The report said Sir Frank Williams has been trying “for several years” to sign the Qatari bank as a sponsor.

During his last grand prix as Williams’ technical director in Singapore two weeks ago, Sam Michael was asked if the team is now taking its driver decisions on financial grounds.

“I think Williams will make the choices that are best for the company and the best results. That’s what it will come down to,” he said.

The Australian also hinted that Pastor Maldonado, strongly backed by Venezuala, is set to stay in 2012.

“You can definitely start to see the signs as to whether a rookie is capable or not by mid-season and I would definitely put Pastor Maldonado in that category,” he said.

“And if he wasn’t in that category, he wouldn’t have kept his drive going forward. So I can see the guy having an even stronger year next year,” added Michael.

news/raikkonen-key-to-qatar-sponsor-for-williams/9423/

NewF1Boy
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 113
Joined: 11 Sep 2011, 10:57

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by NewF1Boy » 05 Oct 2011, 08:43

Soren wrote:Hey guys. I wrote a piece on the possible Kimi to Williams move. Here is the link if you want to have a read: http://desdirodeabike.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/why-kimi-to-williams-is-a-smart-move/

Since Kimis rally was so short anyway, I thought I could fill it with an analysis of this instead. Feel free to agree or disagree with the points made ;)

Pretty good analysis :thumbsup:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Kriss » 05 Oct 2011, 12:21

very good job Soren :shhh:
thanks Iceman :thumbsup:

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 593
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 07:11
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Contact:

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by amoljoshi » 05 Oct 2011, 12:53

NewF1Boy wrote:
Soren wrote:Hey guys. I wrote a piece on the possible Kimi to Williams move. Here is the link if you want to have a read: http://desdirodeabike.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/why-kimi-to-williams-is-a-smart-move/

Since Kimis rally was so short anyway, I thought I could fill it with an analysis of this instead. Feel free to agree or disagree with the points made ;)

Pretty good analysis :thumbsup:


All the points are covered! Good Job Soren as always! :thumbsup:

Post Reply