It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 00:08

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 13:22  
GP2 Driver

:fear:

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 13:25  
F1 Routinier

:(.. yes hope to see our kimi soon..

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 13:33  
GP2 Driver

thanks everyone for sharing news :hug: get well soon, Kimi :pray:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 13:42  
F1 Driver

Aaargh and it had to happen now :roll:: Well anway hope he gets well soon! Guess that he won´t participate at the WRC pre-event in Paris either? :(

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 13:52  
F1 Driver

At least the boys here get something to see :)

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 14:17  
F1 Driver

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
thanks ludy :hug:

You're welcome Claudie!!! And thanks for the news Sleenster! :hug:
It was just bad we couldn't see Kimi today yet. :confused:

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 14:23  
GP2 Driver

btw, I received ice1racing news in Finnish :blink:

google trasration
Quote:

If you do not see this message correctly, click here

Press Release 03/02/2011
Free for publication at 13.00
Finnish ICE1RACING team of Motocross Championship
Kimi Räikkönen ICE1RACING new motocross team from making the World Series of points in the coming period. Team team is headed by a seven-time enduro world champion Kari Tiainen, who steer the team towards the two young drivers in the world league. Finland's most successful racecar of Raikkonen and Tiainen wish to participate in this young Finnish talent in action. In Spain, the training center to start keeping a team of 13 office February harjoituskisalla international and World Cup season 10 April Bulgarian Sevlievosta.Kilpailukalenteri
Formula 1 World Rally Championship moved to Kimi Räikkönen's expanding range of motor racing when he founded a motocross team in the coming period ICE1RACING from MX1 and MX2 categories Championship point for hunting. Drivers Toni Eriksson (MX1) and Ludde Söderberg (MX2) belong to a young age, in spite of Finland's top names, and are dominant in their own series The Finnish champions. Boys' objective is clear. 'Championship going to race for points and we want the top, we are working on it ", explains Söderberg.

ICE1RACING team also includes junior team, which competes with six young drivers Finnish Cup in different series.
Motocross is close to Kim's heart
Kimi Räikkönen's own motives for setting up the team are human and come from his own heart. "I've always wanted to ride motocross more than anything else," Raikkonen is responsible for motocross series start. "As a kid it was my dream. The idea of his own stables has arisen over the years, "he says.

ICE1RACING's team is headed by a seven-time enduro world champion Kari Tiainen, that this kind of time was ripe for the establishment of a team. Tit has its own playing career, after working closely with him, among closely related species and also served as team manager and camp house led by Spain for more than ten years. The opportunity to own a team he also seems to recall almost a lottery victory. "We want Kim to give Finnish motor sport something back, because it has given us so much," Tiainen, the sum of the ultimate background of the birth team.
ICE1RACING motocross team to ride Kawasaki
"Kawasaki bike was a natural choice. We have a good record of cooperation with them, and Kawasaki is one of the world's top brands," said Raikkonen bike team selection. Tit says wishes to provide the team the best chance of success, and he has gathered around for the best possible type of minds. "Bikes have now been tested a month of different tracks and drivers have been happy," commented Tiainen. "The motorcycle specialty shop Allright added support is important to us, because we want to appear as Finns in the world," adds Tiainen.
ICE1RACING practicing winter season in Spain, where the type of training opportunities are excellent. "No advantage over the other teams did not want to give," incense Tiainen.

MTV3 MAX televised Motocross Championship Series round of digests approximately every two weeks.
www.ice1racing.fi
For more information:

Kari Tiainen - team manager
kari.tiainen @ ice1racing.fi
358 500 819 552
34 606 590 841

Natalia Lahtela - spokesman
natalia.lahtela @ ice1racing.fi
358 400 818 484
34 680 431 284

Archive If you no longer wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 14:25  
F1 Driver

here is Kuvaja talking a little bit more about Kimis situation ... with the help of google (and I tried to make it more readable)...

Quote:
Raikkonen became ill - a return to the public postponed

Rally driver Kimi Raikkonen did not want to risk his health, next week's World Rally Championship series in mind, and left the press conference out.

Raikkonen had to be there-founder Ice1Racing motocross team at a press conference at the Helsinki Fair Center, but he had stayed home into feeling.

Time would have been the first in the F1 world champion would come out after the death of his father before Christmas.

Riku Kuvaja represented Räikkönen at the press conference.

- Kimi didnt, unfortunately, because of illness, where able to come up. There is no danger that he did not participate in the Swedish Rally next week, but he is so sick that he wanted to take the risk, because the work will begin on Monday, Räikkönen's manager Riku Kuvaja comment.

Räikkönen is resting in Finland according to Kuvaja.

http://www.mtv3.fi/viihde/plustv/mootto ... #kommentit

Last edited by Julia on 03 Feb 2011, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 14:27  
F1 Driver

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Aaargh and it had to happen now :roll:: Well anway hope he gets well soon! Guess that he won´t participate at the WRC pre-event in Paris either? :(

have you seen a date for the Paris event... i thought that they skipped it this year... it should have been already?!

Kuvaja speaks of Kimi beeing back to work on monday...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 14:28  
F1 Routinier

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
At least the boys here get something to see :)

:blink: :80: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Loved it. Thanks!!

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 14:48  
F1 Routinier

miezicat wrote:
the site is running now :thumbsup:
http://www.ice1racing.fi/

Mar, the pic is from arctic rally but no idea who that is ''hmm''

edit:
Quote:
@xracingfi Kimi Räikkösen tiimi: http://twitpic.com/3w1y0d

Thanks a lot!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 15:05  
F1 Driver

So the team colours are black and green. I wonder if that would be the same for the WRC team. We have never had Kimi in a green livery.

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 15:06  
F1 Driver

Mar wrote:
I like this photo.

Does anybody know who’s trying to "suffocate" him?

I liked that foto alot also its a little glimpse of somebody fooling around with the "private Kimi" ...by the look Kimi has he isn't minding the "suffocate" but seems to trust the person allot...

Im little bit guessing its actually Riku Kuvaja, his spokesperson and "finnisch manager" or whatever his official titles are. I remember reading a long, long time ago that those two where very good friends already before ... and he just become his spokesperson/finnisch manager later when the different other arrangements Kimi had before with consults and whatever didnt work at all...
Yeah, and Kimi&Kuvaja was seen chatting/fooling around on many of the artic fotos from the pre-start thingy...

here is Kuvajas picture from today. Can it bee him? yes, No?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 15:20  
GP2 Driver

I luv the Black and Green livery. I just like it........no reasons.....
I hope the WRC livery will be the same.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 15:33  
F1 Driver

and little more about the motocrossteam:

Quote:
Räikkönen's team was born on the sauna bench

The idee of Kimi Raikkonen set up the Ice One Racing motocross team was born in the sauna bench of Tommi Makinen after last year's Finnish Rally on Sunday. Going to the sauna was also a seven-time enduro champion Kari Tiainen, which became the team manager of the team announced on Thursday,.

- Jyskälän jälkilöylyissä was Puuppolassa. That's how it went some normal chit-chat. I had known that, Kimi is an avid Crossar, Tiainen, says the team's origins MTV3.

The new team put in to rate. World Cup season begins in Bulgaria 10 April.

- Kim's idea of course I immediately began to interest. Yes, it had to act quickly, that was loksahtelemaan the pieces in place. We were late in time - and still are, but the well-being, however, been a success of things, Tiainen says.

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... -lauteilla
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434 ... 495  Next