The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by iceman1 » 22 Apr 2010, 17:33

Kriss wrote:
brendakarli wrote:good god, I suck big time with technology!! I can't seem to upload the pics! anyone :huh:


I can only do it if I first upload the pics to Imagebam or ImageShack. Then I can copy the code here. :huh:

Go to www.F1zone.net/up , upload your pics and Post the Links here.

User avatar
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Location: finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by apple » 22 Apr 2010, 17:39

momo wrote:I have a question:
"If by chance Kimi should go with Tommi Mäkinen next year, what car he would drive, Citroen, Ford, Fiat, Skoda?"
If I understand correctly, there will be no more WRC cars, but only S2000 cars.
Thanks!
:)

Tommi Mäkinen racing manufactures, for now, Subaru N-group rally cars which come straight from Japan. I could imagine they would use Subarus again but Subaru has made a new S2000 model and its possibe they could come to rally with their own team.

User avatar
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Location: finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by apple » 22 Apr 2010, 17:40

tigerlily wrote:Hello everyone!

This is my first post on this forum :O
Let me in !!

Hi, tigerlily,please step in and make yourself home. :cool:

User avatar
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Location: finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by apple » 22 Apr 2010, 17:44

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Thanks for the comments Wolfie :hug: But don´t get what should be so funny about it? :confused:

I think it´s normal that F1 forgets Kimi! I mean this is how this business is! The only one people were still talking about was Schmu! Yeah I mean they maybe won´t if he retires the next time :lol:
On the other hand Kimi forgot F1 this year as well! So he won´t have a problem with it!

I think Fairnando was just asked about Kimi and gave his opinion. I could never stand this guy and his comments confirm my antipathy towards him! :cool:


BTW there was an article about Kimi´s house at finland (the one which is on sale) a few days back on MTV3. Could some finn please tell me what this was about?? Did he finally sell it?

There was only information about the buyers, some of them come from abroad. They are quite sure the house will be sold.

User avatar
tigerlily
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 117
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 15:35
Location: Kyoto, Japan

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by tigerlily » 22 Apr 2010, 17:54

Thank you!! :D

It' nice to communicate with Kimi fan all over the world through this forum.
I've been a fan of Kimi for 6 to 7 years.
Last year, I went to Spa, It was really really amazing weekend. I never forget that weekend.
I went to Abu Dhabi, too. I had never thought that might be the last time to see Kimi in F1.
I still want Kimi come back to F1 in 2011, but it is Kimi's choice.
So whichever he chose, I'll be with him, even if not F1 but rally.

I'm going to Rally Finland this summer!!!
I can't wait it :::

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by momo » 22 Apr 2010, 17:57

apple wrote:
momo wrote:I have a question:
"If by chance Kimi should go with Tommi Mäkinen next year, what car he would drive, Citroen, Ford, Fiat, Skoda?"
If I understand correctly, there will be no more WRC cars, but only S2000 cars.
Thanks!
:)

Tommi Mäkinen racing manufactures, for now, Subaru N-group rally cars which come straight from Japan. I could imagine they would use Subarus again but Subaru has made a new S2000 model and its possibe they could come to rally with their own team.

:hug: Many thanks apple!

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 22 Apr 2010, 18:02

tigerlily wrote:Thank you!! :D

It' nice to communicate with Kimi fan all over the world through this forum.
I've been a fan of Kimi for 6 to 7 years.
Last year, I went to Spa, It was really really amazing weekend. I never forget that weekend.
I went to Abu Dhabi, too. I had never thought that might be the last time to see Kimi in F1.
I still want Kimi come back to F1 in 2011, but it is Kimi's choice.
So whichever he chose, I'll be with him, even if not F1 but rally.

I'm going to Rally Finland this summer!!!
I can't wait it :::


You are coming to Rally Finland this summer !yahoo:

See you there then :wave:

And welcome to the forum, Tigerlily :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 22 Apr 2010, 18:06

iceman1 wrote::lol:
Image
Photoshopped


Hmmm.... When will the Citroen-boss get back to me, I asked for a test drive ages ago ''hmm''
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Location: finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by apple » 22 Apr 2010, 18:08

momo wrote:
apple wrote:
momo wrote:I have a question:
"If by chance Kimi should go with Tommi Mäkinen next year, what car he would drive, Citroen, Ford, Fiat, Skoda?"
If I understand correctly, there will be no more WRC cars, but only S2000 cars.
Thanks!
:)

Tommi Mäkinen racing manufactures, for now, Subaru N-group rally cars which come straight from Japan. I could imagine they would use Subarus again but Subaru has made a new S2000 model and its possibe they could come to rally with their own team.

:hug: Many thanks apple!

Image Here is Tommis factory :cool:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Kriss » 22 Apr 2010, 18:08

tigerlily wrote:Thank you!! :D

It' nice to communicate with Kimi fan all over the world through this forum.
I've been a fan of Kimi for 6 to 7 years.
Last year, I went to Spa, It was really really amazing weekend. I never forget that weekend.
I went to Abu Dhabi, too. I had never thought that might be the last time to see Kimi in F1.
I still want Kimi come back to F1 in 2011, but it is Kimi's choice.
So whichever he chose, I'll be with him, even if not F1 but rally.

I'm going to Rally Finland this summer!!!
I can't wait it :::


wow you travel a lot :thumbsup:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 22 Apr 2010, 18:10

Acropolis wrote:I can't help it but get furious when people speak putting KIMI down, even not directly....
Who is DC for example? How many races has he won? How many flags were there for him?
On the bottom line how much money has he made? And this applies for all of them.
Only Schumi has been so successful in everything nowdays.....Boy they are all jealous like small kids....


I know Acropolis, it's insane and weird since Kimi isn't exactly rubbing them the wrong way with his actions :huh:

I feel so bad for Schumi since looks like he is today's 'Kimi' when it comes to bashing press :<>:

@ Hello Yvonne :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
tigerlily
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 117
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 15:35
Location: Kyoto, Japan

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by tigerlily » 22 Apr 2010, 18:16

Wolfie wrote:
tigerlily wrote:Thank you!! :D

It' nice to communicate with Kimi fan all over the world through this forum.
I've been a fan of Kimi for 6 to 7 years.
Last year, I went to Spa, It was really really amazing weekend. I never forget that weekend.
I went to Abu Dhabi, too. I had never thought that might be the last time to see Kimi in F1.
I still want Kimi come back to F1 in 2011, but it is Kimi's choice.
So whichever he chose, I'll be with him, even if not F1 but rally.

I'm going to Rally Finland this summer!!!
I can't wait it :::


You are coming to Rally Finland this summer !yahoo:

See you there then :wave:

And welcome to the forum, Tigerlily :hug:


Thank you!! :)

Yes!! I'm going to Finland.
This will be my first visit to Finland. I'm much looking forward it.

See you there!
:D :D

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Moominpappa » 22 Apr 2010, 18:17

tigerlily wrote:I'm going to Rally Finland this summer!!!
I can't wait it :::

Welcome to forum and Finland! Hopefully we can see and talk together from eye to eye even my talking english is much more worse than written :blush:
I miss a babysitter

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by momo » 22 Apr 2010, 18:36

apple wrote:Image Here is Tommis factory :cool:


Waoooooo!!!! :S

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Kinga » 22 Apr 2010, 19:23

Yay! Welcome, Tigerlily! So nice to see you here too! :hug:
Image

Post Reply