The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 299
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Lynx'niK » 05 Nov 2010, 21:48

Kinga wrote: (...)
I'm also looking forward seeing more magical Kimi moments, be it from his private life or professional life. :)

Why did you close that F1 chapter? Why 2 days ago? ........... I just can't. :(


Deep in my heart, there´s a rebell, who taught me, never give up, but don´t let the hope start to take over till you bring ruin on.
I don´t want to live in a dream, live your dreams is okay and must be truly fantastic, but living in a dream? I don´t want to lose the contact to the sometimes deathly cold reality. And I´m happy about the time I had with Kimi, so much hapiness and I have learned a lot from him how to deal with problems and also what you shouldn´t do. Kimi isn´t perfect but we know that of course. I won´t forget the fantastic adrenalin junkie time I passed together with Kimi, not meeting him once, but I at least had his aura around me one time, he was in the same room as me, but there were too many people. Poor me. Nothin lasts forever and we both know hearts can change. And everybody here has a life, has his family and life goes on. Take and go out, a new adventure, and maybe it´s part of the life, you go to school and then to university and later you work and you go and come and people around you come and go and it´s the same with Kimi. He´s in my heart and of course I´m an emotional type but it´s better to let go. I don´t expect a F1 suprise, I would scream and shout and jump and start to mumble but I know it won´t happen. Still I love to read Nicole´s passionate RB 2011 campaign, i have a smile on my face because this reminds me of the rollercoaster ride we always had to go thru with Kimi. What shall I say? I can´t follow him in rally, I´m not that passionated about the sport, I´m a desperate F1-junkie anf rally is a fulltime job. I have no time to follow him 10 hours saturdays and fridays whatever. And I guess Kimi doesn´t want me to be a zombie, not enjoying free-time with friends :)

And the reason why I closed the chapter two days ago? I´m a movie junkie, my friends know that and movies make me always thoughtful and I start to think about me and the world around me, till I reach my ease of mind and suddenly everything becomes so tiny, very difficult to describe.
you know, if you watch a movie where a lot of people have to die and you realize again how much sorrow people have to go thru, problems like Kimi going to F1 become so unimportant and ridiculous somehow...
Last edited by Lynx'niK on 05 Nov 2010, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 21:50

Acropolis wrote:
Dracaena wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:eeeerhm..hope it still is okay to like him as a racing driver. I mean when one is a man, and a straight one.. :confused:

You hope wrong Sammy :<>:, you better start gaying up asap!

(I'm not that attracted to Kimi these days either, perhaps I should start following his racing career ''hmm''...)

Yes Drac, stop it please, I have a sleeping dog! my laughter will wake him!
Your reply to Red made me laugh a lot too!


Off-Topic: show
Here`s also a sleeping dog. More like a dead one.. Ran with him 10k today and HE is the one who`s tired. Ok, he was loose and maybe ran 11k but still, it is me who should be passed out - not him. Poor thing :)

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Acropolis » 05 Nov 2010, 21:55

Off-Topic: show
ran 10k...oh God, the poor dog...

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 21:59

Acropolis wrote:
Off-Topic: show
ran 10k...oh God, the poor dog...


Off-Topic: show
poor dog? poor DOG??? what about me? naah, joking. good night!

User avatar
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 843
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Location: Finland

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Dracaena » 05 Nov 2010, 22:02

Off-Topic: show
sammyosammy wrote:
Acropolis wrote:ran 10k...oh God, the poor dog...

poor dog? poor DOG??? what about me? naah, joking. good night!

And what about me then!?! I got exhausted just reading about it. Who will pay for my therapy?

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 22:04

Lynx'niK wrote:
Kinga wrote: (...)
I'm also looking forward seeing more magical Kimi moments, be it from his private life or professional life. :)

Why did you close that F1 chapter? Why 2 days ago? ........... I just can't. :(


Deep in my heart, there´s a rebell, who taught me, never give up, but don´t let the hope start to take over till you bring ruin on.
I don´t want to live in a dream, live your dreams is okay and must be truly fantastic, but living in a dream? I don´t want to lose the contact to the sometimes deathly cold reality. And I´m happy about the time I had with Kimi, so much hapiness and I have learned a lot from him how to deal with problems and also what you shouldn´t do. Kimi isn´t perfect but we know that of course. I won´t forget the fantastic adrenalin junkie time I passed together with Kimi, not meeting him once, but I at least had his aura around me one time, he was in the same room as me, but there were too many people. Poor me. Nothin lasts forever and we both know hearts can change. And everybody here has a life, has his family and life goes on. Take and go out, a new adventure, and maybe it´s part of the life, you go to school and then to university and later you work and you go and come and people around you come and go and it´s the same with Kimi. He´s in my heart and of course I´m an emotional type but it´s better to let go. I don´t expect a F1 suprise, I would scream and shout and jump and start to mumble but I know it won´t happen. Still I love to read Nicole´s passionate RB 2011 campaign, i have a smile on my face because this reminds me of the rollercoaster ride we always had to go thru with Kimi. What shall I say? I can´t follow him in rally, I´m not that passionated about the sport, I´m a desperate F1-junkie anf rally is a fulltime job. I have no time to follow him 10 hours saturdays and fridays whatever. And I guess Kimi doesn´t want me to be a zombie, not enjoying free-time with friends :)

And the reason why I closed the chapter two days ago? I´m a movie junkie, my friends know that and movies make me always thoughtful and I start to think about me and the world around me, till I reach my ease of mind and suddenly everything becomes so tiny, very difficult to describe.
you know, if you watch a movie where a lot of people have to die and you realize again how much sorrow people have to go thru, problems like Kimi going to F1 become so unimportant and ridiculous somehow...


That was beautifully written, Lynx :hug:

Your thoughts run deep :thumbsup:

Can I ask you one thing? What was Kimi's aura like, did he fill the room? I'm really curious to know since these things interest me very much and it might give me even more insight to Kimi as a human being :pray:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 22:15

Lynx'niK wrote:Deep in my heart, there´s a rebell, who taught me, never give up, but don´t let the hope start to take over till you bring ruin on.
I don´t want to live in a dream, live your dreams is okay and must be truly fantastic, but living in a dream? I don´t want to lose the contact to the sometimes deathly cold reality. And I´m happy about the time I had with Kimi, so much hapiness and I have learned a lot from him how to deal with problems and also what you shouldn´t do. Kimi isn´t perfect but we know that of course. I won´t forget the fantastic adrenalin junkie time I passed together with Kimi, not meeting him once, but I at least had his aura around me one time, he was in the same room as me, but there were too many people. Poor me. Nothin lasts forever and we both know hearts can change. And everybody here has a life, has his family and life goes on. Take and go out, a new adventure, and maybe it´s part of the life, you go to school and then to university and later you work and you go and come and people around you come and go and it´s the same with Kimi. He´s in my heart and of course I´m an emotional type but it´s better to let go. I don´t expect a F1 suprise, I would scream and shout and jump and start to mumble but I know it won´t happen. Still I love to read Nicole´s passionate RB 2011 campaign, i have a smile on my face because this reminds me of the rollercoaster ride we always had to go thru with Kimi. What shall I say? I can´t follow him in rally, I´m not that passionated about the sport, I´m a desperate F1-junkie anf rally is a fulltime job. I have no time to follow him 10 hours saturdays and fridays whatever. And I guess Kimi doesn´t want me to be a zombie, not enjoying free-time with friends :)

And the reason why I closed the chapter two days ago? I´m a movie junkie, my friends know that and movies make me always thoughtful and I start to think about me and the world around me, till I reach my ease of mind and suddenly everything becomes so tiny, very difficult to describe.
you know, if you watch a movie where a lot of people have to die and you realize again how much sorrow people have to go thru, problems like Kimi going to F1 become so unimportant and ridiculous somehow...


Off-Topic: show
So, that's why the words in your signature. You know a move like this can't be a forced one. It doesn't happen if you want it to happen. There's a time when it comes that you have to let him go but is this really the time? One cannot tell exactly, it doesn't happen in a day IMO.

I can understand you in a way. Though I have to tell you that I'm so addicted to Kimi's driving that I simply HAD to follow him in this new adventure of his. And believe me I have so many great memories from this year that I will never forget. I will be thankful to Kimi forever for these memories. I know it well that had he been in F1 I wouldn't have had the chance to see him that much. Still... can you believe it that despite all the things that have happened to me this year I just want him back in F1? I want him to win, races and championship. I want him to succeed. Because he deserves it. Because he's so talented.

I like F1, I have been a fan since 1986/87 but there were periods. When there was a favourite of mine, then I followed it so passionately but when a fav of mine retired then came some years without F1. As much as I like F1, I just can't watch it without a favourite. This time it's even more exaggareted because I had 2 other favourites, Alain Prost and Mikka Häkkinen, 2 fantastic drivers I cheered for but honestly those feelings I felt for them can't come close to my Kimi adoration and passion. And of course the fact how Kimi left F1 makes me feel sick. I wanna watch F1 again (I miss it), hopefully in 2011 or 2012. But I need Kimi there. :)
Image

User avatar
Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 299
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Loungehttp://www.f1zone.net/

Post by Lynx'niK » 05 Nov 2010, 22:28

@Nicole: It was special, definetly. And funny and crappy and after that I felt sick and tired. It was Saturday, 2008 or 09, I have a black-out, I have to check that later, my ticket is in my room somewhere, I kept it as a memory. It rained and Kimi finished the qualy 10th or 9th. :<>:
After the qualy, I tried to be as fast as possible at the autograph session, but I had no chance, so many people around. And tons of Kimi fans/90% women... . When Kimi entered the room, it became suddenly really loud, and girls forgot about their manners and pushed forward, screaming my goodeness!! And Kimi also throwed some autograph cards into the crowd, but not far away enough lol, I don´t get one. Kimi aroused the most attention of all drivers, it made me proud that there are so many people who are just like 'me' in love with the Iceman. Freakin feelin. It´s like looking into the mirror. A Kimi fanatic stands in front of you. It´s interesting to look at the other side. And yes, I really felt sick afterwards. At the beginning of our journey to the track I already felt bad, I had a stomache (not because of meetin Kimi lol) but I don´t told my mum, I wanted to go there!!! And yes, in the end I nearly collapsed. I had to take the stick of my finnland flag to steady myself, I was soo pale, but hey I survived. I saw Claudie going out of the room, but i was too weak to follow here or shout, hey nice to se ya. So, me nearly dying, we left the track earlier because of my 'problem'.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 22:32

Wolfie wrote:Can I ask you one thing? What was Kimi's aura like, did he fill the room? I'm really curious to know since these things interest me very much and it might give me even more insight to Kimi as a human being :pray:


I hope you don't mind me answering too. :blush:

Kimi's aura? OMG. I wrote some things about it to a Hungarian friend of mine the other day. I started my explanation something like this: his beautiful skin and pointed nose can be seen from kilometres. :)

I can represent it the best maybe with 2 memories of mine. Funnily they are these:
1. when I saw him for the first time in 2009 in Budapest at the Tag Heuer shop
2. the last time I saw him in Salou, Spain

(Had to interrupt my writing because I'm already crying, dunno why I got so emotional)

1. I really didn't know what to expect and when he stepped out of the shop and I saw him from about 1 meter away from me. It was like magic. Really. The world stopped for 2 seconds. This whole thing didn't last more than just 2 seconds. I could see his hair, his beautiful skin, his cute nose. He run his fingers through his hair and was gazing in the nowhere. It was like a film when everything is in slow motion, even the voices. I think you know what I mean. People started to scream his name but suddenly I noticed a rumbling in the crowd. As others would feel what I've been feeling. I remember first I opened my mouth and closed it immediately and I think I must say something like "wow" or "jesus", don't remember.

2. When everything seemed to be totally lost... we still went to the press conference's place... we waited for something, we didn't know whether Kimi would come or not but we were there waiting. And then he came. We were so surprised and at the same time happy and excited. I felt the exact same thing what I've felt last year by that 2 seconds. If it was a slow motion. When in a film a very important person, or a person that people have been waiting for so long arrives and the world stops. It happened to us too. We stopped talking, reached out to our hands, couldn't take our eyes off of him and could say only 2 words "he's here". His skin and his nose, yeah, definitely those are just ... wohaaa... and when you are lucky enough and Kimi looks at you, deep into your eyes with his mesmerising eyes... I just couldn't stand his look. OMG. As if he could read your mind.

:blush:
Image

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Loungehttp://www.f1zone.net/

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 22:42

Lynx'niK wrote:@Nicole: It was special, definetly. And funny and crappy and after that I felt sick and tired. It was Saturday, 2008 or 09, I have a black-out, I have to check that later, my ticket is in my room somewhere, I kept it as a memory. It rained and Kimi finished the qualy 10th or 9th. :<>:
After the qualy, I tried to be as fast as possible at the autograph session, but I had no chance, so many people around. And tons of Kimi fans/90% women... . When Kimi entered the room, it became suddenly really loud, and girls forgot about their manners and pushed forward, screaming my goodeness!! And Kimi also throwed some autograph cards into the crowd, but not far away enough lol, I don´t get one. Kimi aroused the most attention of all drivers, it made me proud that there are so many people who are just like 'me' in love with the Iceman. Freakin feelin. It´s like looking into the mirror. A Kimi fanatic stands in front of you. It´s interesting to look at the other side. And yes, I really felt sick afterwards. At the beginning of our journey to the track I already felt bad, I had a stomache (not because of meetin Kimi lol) but I don´t told my mum, I wanted to go there!!! And yes, in the end I nearly collapsed. I had to take the stick of my finnland flag to steady myself, I was soo pale, but hey I survived. I saw Claudie going out of the room, but i was too weak to follow here or shout, hey nice to se ya. So, me nearly dying, we left the track earlier because of my 'problem'.


Oh poor you with your stomache :(

Thank for your story, must have been an amazing experience :hug:

Wonder how the other drivers feel it when they see how popular Kimi is? Did you notice their reactions?
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 299
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Lynx'niK » 05 Nov 2010, 22:53

Their reaction?

ya know what, Alonso had so much time!! People got three or four autographs of him at the same time, seems like people weren´t that interested in El Bancos signature :lol:
Thank God Ferrari was :zz:
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 22:56

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Can I ask you one thing? What was Kimi's aura like, did he fill the room? I'm really curious to know since these things interest me very much and it might give me even more insight to Kimi as a human being


I hope you don't mind me answering too. :blush:

Kimi's aura? OMG. I wrote some things about it to a Hungarian friend of mine the other day. I started my explanation something like this: his beautiful skin and pointed nose can be seen from kilometres. :)

I can represent it the best maybe with 2 memories of mine. Funnily they are these:
1. when I saw him for the first time in 2009 in Budapest at the Tag Heuer shop
2. the last time I saw him in Salou, Spain

(Had to interrupt my writing because I'm already crying, dunno why I got so emotional)

1. I really didn't know what to expect and when he stepped out of the shop and I saw him from about 1 meter away from me. It was like magic. Really. The world stopped for 2 seconds. This whole thing didn't last more than just 2 seconds. I could see his hair, his beautiful skin, his cute nose. He run his fingers through his hair and was gazing in the nowhere. It was like a film when everything is in slow motion, even the voices. I think you know what I mean. People started to scream his name but suddenly I noticed a rumbling in the crowd. As others would feel what I've been feeling. I remember first I opened my mouth and closed it immediately and I think I must say something like "wow" or "jesus", don't remember.

2. When everything seemed to be totally lost... we still went to the press conference's place... we waited for something, we didn't know whether Kimi would come or not but we were there waiting. And then he came. We were so surprised and at the same time happy and excited. I felt the exact same thing what I've felt last year by that 2 seconds. If it was a slow motion. When in a film a very important person, or a person that people have been waiting for so long arrives and the world stops. It happened to us too. We stopped talking, reached out to our hands, couldn't take our eyes off of him and could say only 2 words "he's here". His skin and his nose, yeah, definitely those are just ... wohaaa... and when you are lucky enough and Kimi looks at you, deep into your eyes with his mesmerising eyes... I just couldn't stand his look. OMG. As if he could read your mind.

:blush:


Of course not Kinga, on the contrary :hug:

The world stopped? Wow, does he really have that impact?

Is it his charisma since it can't be just the way he looks like when thinking of how many goodlooking people there are in the world?

Can you say exactly what it is that makes you go Whoa! ?

There was a girl on the Finnish forum and she told that years and years ago she went with her friend to a karting track where Kimi also was - he wasn't in F1 back then. When Kimi went to take his overall off and put clothes on, these girls where peeking and she said her legs were like jelly :lol:

She was in some sort of a Kimi fan club because she got invited to a boat along with other fans - it was the same boat where he fell off drunk - and she said that eventhough Kimi had a hangover he still joked with them while giving autographs. She had her diary with her, if I remember correctly she wanted him to sign the diary, and Kimi snatched it and ran away with a grin and started reading it while she chased him :lol:

And she was of course embarrassed because of all the things she had written in it about Kimi :blush:

Thanks a million, I love these stories because it's so difficult for me to understand what kind of an impact he has and it has to be the charisma/aura, right?

Does it feel good or bad?

Sorry for the questions and thank you both :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 22:58

Lynx'niK wrote:Their reaction?

ya know what, Alonso had so much time!! People got three or four autographs of him at the same time, seems like people weren´t that interested in El Bancos signature :lol:
Thank God Ferrari was :zz:


The Joke of the Day :lol:

Thanks Lynx :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 23:20

Wolfie wrote:Wonder how the other drivers feel it when they see how popular Kimi is? Did you notice their reactions?


I remember a picture, searched it for you. Look at Kimi and Fisichella. Poor Fisi. :confused:

http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.photos.live ... 9krs49.jpg


Wolfie wrote:The world stopped? Wow, does he really have that impact?


Yeah, at least that's what I felt. :blush: But only at those 2 occasions. Maybe because I was too emotional. Because last year that was the first time I've seen him and in Salou I was too emotional because of what's happened and we didn't even know that we could see him at all.

Wolfie wrote:Is it his charisma since it can't be just the way he looks like when thinking of how many goodlooking people there are in the world?


Yeah, it must be something like this. Maybe it's a fan girl thing, I don't know. Goodlooking is relative. Some Finns said that he's kinda average looking. Maybe but I don't think I've seen a man with so beautiful skin. Ever.

Wolfie wrote:Can you say exactly what it is that makes you go Whoa! ?


I dunno. Sorry. Maybe the fact that you are waiting for so long to see him, you do everything you can to see him and when finally it happens then it's a magical feeling. Also maybe because even though the rally world is very open and cool he still is the least approachable. Because he's not like others. With others you can get everything you want - I mean even to see them, to get their autograph, a nice word from them, a smile from them, a picture - in a second. All the drivers are so nice and friendly but Kimi. :lol: By Kimi you have to work hard to get his attention. LOL

Wolfie wrote:She was in some sort of a Kimi fan club because she got invited to a boat along with other fans - it was the same boat where he fell off drunk - and she said that eventhough Kimi had a hangover he still joked with them while giving autographs. She had her diary with her, if I remember correctly she wanted him to sign the diary, and Kimi snatched it and ran away with a grin and started reading it while she chased him :lol:


OMG LOOOL Funny guy!! :lol:

Wolfie wrote:Does it feel good or bad?


Of course it feels good! Very good! I really cannot express it with words. I wouldn't say that my legs are jelly, maybe after a "meeting". Last year in Monza I was shaking for an hour or so. :)

@Lynx'niK : good joke!!! :lol:
Image

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 23:31

Ooh, poor Fisi :( It's like they are pushing him away to get nearer Kimi...

I think it's amazing that you have got a feeling like that, it's not often 'the world stops', if ever :blink:

I love the 'beautiful skin' :lol:

But Kinga, one thing is really important. That when you have gone through so much trouble to get to see him and finally do - you feel like it's magic :hug:

That alone tells alot because it could easily go the other way around, you see trouble to get to see him and afterwards you could feel disappointed and empty like 'was this all?'.

There has to be something special with the guy because if he gives you the feeling of magic even for 2 seconds - then it's worth all the trouble in the world :hug:

Can't express how grateful I am for these stories :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Post Reply