It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 03:59

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 20:18  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Yay, you also like bikes, LadyR :hug:

When I was 14 years old I dated a guy who owned a trial-bike (his father made them) and I had no idea what trial was about so when he wanted to take me for a ride I dressed up in beautiful light-blue jeans etc.

:blink:

He didn't tell that it was a ride in the forest and hills, keeping the bike on one wheel here and there and my beautiful jeans.... were brown when I got home :(

But it was fun :lol:


amazing things they do with their bikes, don`t they. more like gymnastics..

(no he would not)


Try sitting in the backseat :lol:

But it's awesome to watch, we have so much forests and small hills with big stones that they arranged a lot of those competitions in Espoo and it almost stops the heart when they are dangling on one wheel for ages until either continuing or failing :blink:

After that guys with mopeds were sort of... meh :roll::


Hey remember, you`re talkin to an oldie.. I do remember mr. Vesterinen fihting there for champs
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 20:26  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Try sitting in the backseat :lol:

But it's awesome to watch, we have so much forests and small hills with big stones that they arranged a lot of those competitions in Espoo and it almost stops the heart when they are dangling on one wheel for ages until either continuing or failing :blink:

After that guys with mopeds were sort of... meh :roll::


Hey remember, you`re talkin to an oldie.. I do remember mr. Vesterinen fihting there for champs


You do :blink:

Well my boyfriend's dad built the trial-bikes that he had designed together with mr. Vesterinen :n

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 20:38  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29
Posts: 299
sammyosammy wrote:


:lol: :lol:
YUMMY
:blush: :blush:

You know although this vid is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I would prefer the uncutted version, maybe they filmed some more sexy-hexy moves of K1m1 :n
I´m sure a woman made this video LOL

_________________
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 20:42  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Lynx'niK wrote:
You know although this vid is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I would prefer the uncutted version, maybe they filmed some more sexy-hexy moves of K1m1 :n
I´m sure a woman made this video LOL


LOL I don't think so. It was made by Kimi's gang, the 2 guys who follow Kimi everywhere. :)

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 20:47  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29
Posts: 299
Kinga wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:
You know although this vid is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I would prefer the uncutted version, maybe they filmed some more sexy-hexy moves of K1m1 :n
I´m sure a woman made this video LOL


LOL I don't think so. It was made by Kimi's gang, the 2 guys who follow Kimi everywhere. :)


His gang? I missed that one?? Who is part of the gang? :n

It was a woman, I´m sure. The guys who filmed it don´t have to cut it. My feelin and my experience ( I worked with some boys and cutted with them videos some time ago and yeah, they have a slightly differnt angle to put things together, but hey if it´s a woman we can expect much more next time :zz: :drool: :pray:

-
BTW this Video is just a preview, that´s irritating, I think Kimi will keep on working with RB in rally.

_________________
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 20:56  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Lynx'niK wrote:
His gang? I missed that one?? Who is part of the gang? :n

It was a woman, I´m sure. The guys who filmed it don´t have to cut it. My feelin and my experience ( I worked with some boys and cutted with them videos some time ago and yeah, they have a slightly differnt angle to put things together, but hey if it´s a woman we can expect much more next time :zz: :drool: :pray:


You are wrong this time. :)

Here's a photo I took about them in Bulgaria.
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2384 ... 411580.jpg

That was when they filmed us and we were in the official Rally Bulgaria video. Also I've seen them at Erzbergrodeo and we met them in France. And they filmed us for the Rally France video too. :)

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:01  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
Two men may have filmed it but it must have been a woman who edited the film and decided which scenes go in the trailer :p :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:02  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:40
Posts: 169
Kinga wrote:
That was when they filmed us and we were in the official Rally Bulgaria video. Also I've seen them at Erzbergrodeo and we met them in France. And they filmed us for the Rally France video too. :)

I saw these guys in Finland and on the pics from the last tests
http://88.198.21.167/atpic2/7972/38939/ ... 6/1024.jpg

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:04  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29
Posts: 299
@Kinga: Nice to know. Kimis bodyguards. But still it´s not said that they cut it, filming yes but if they edited?! who knows. In tv shows the camera boys also don´t cut their stuff themselves. But it´s not important. It´s great that Kimi shares so magic moments with us together :)

I´m looking forward for more thrilling Kimi action. And I think it´s going to be in Rally, everyone knows I would prefer him in F1, but I closed this chapter two days ago. ^^

_________________
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche


Last edited by Lynx'niK on 05 Nov 2010, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:05  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
Lynx'niK wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:


:lol: :lol:
YUMMY
:blush: :blush:

You know although this vid is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I would prefer the uncutted version, maybe they filmed some more sexy-hexy moves of K1m1 :n
I´m sure a woman made this video LOL


eeeerhm..hope it still is okay to like him as a racing driver. I mean when one is a man, and a straight one.. :confused:

( :lol: )
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:11  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Posts: 991
Location: Brasil
sammyosammy wrote:

Many thanks sammy! :cool:

_________________
http://grandprixgirlsf1-en.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Anelise30
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:16  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Posts: 843
Location: Finland
sammyosammy wrote:
eeeerhm..hope it still is okay to like him as a racing driver. I mean when one is a man, and a straight one.. :confused:

You hope wrong Sammy :<>:, you better start gaying up asap!

(I'm not that attracted to Kimi these days either, perhaps I should start following his racing career ''hmm''...)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:17  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Lynx'niK wrote:
@Kinga: Nice to know. Kimis bodyguards. But still it´s not said that they cut it, filming yes but if they edited?! who knows. In tv shows the camera boys also don´t cut their stuff themselves. But it´s not important. It´s great that Kimi shares so magic moments with us together :)

I´m looking forward for more thrilling Kimi action. And I think it´s going to be in Rally, everyone knows I would prefer him in F1, but I closed this chapter two days ago. ^^


Ok, then let's ask the guys to give me the whole material and you would love me forever!!! :n

I'm also looking forward seeing more magical Kimi moments, be it from his private life or professional life. :)

Why did you close that F1 chapter? Why 2 days ago? ........... I just can't. :(

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:19  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
Dracaena wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
eeeerhm..hope it still is okay to like him as a racing driver. I mean when one is a man, and a straight one.. :confused:

You hope wrong Sammy :<>:, you better start gaying up asap!

(I'm not that attracted to Kimi these days either, perhaps I should start following his racing career ''hmm''...)


Hhssssshhhhh, stop it, made me laugh like a mad man. There`s people sleeping in this house :lol: :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 21:25  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
Dracaena wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
eeeerhm..hope it still is okay to like him as a racing driver. I mean when one is a man, and a straight one.. :confused:

You hope wrong Sammy :<>:, you better start gaying up asap!

(I'm not that attracted to Kimi these days either, perhaps I should start following his racing career ''hmm''...)

Yes Drac, stop it please, I have a sleeping dog! my laughter will wake him!
Your reply to Red made me laugh a lot too!
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB