It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 03:30

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 17:37  
F1 Driver

Kriss wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
aaaaw nice words from mr. wilson!!! is this a sign? :confused: (the silence around kimi kills me :lol: )
i´d prefer him to stay with citroen but main thing is that we get to see kimi driving next year! :)

btw we often saw his gang (the 2 peeps who shoot the vids) at pics while kimi was testing or at the erbergrodeo pics but we never got to see a video of that?!?!?! :confused:

haha i know i´m late but anyway. the reasons why i´m a kimifan: he is cute, does look damn hot, very talented, down to earth, honest, doesn´t care about the opinion of peeps he doesn´t care about, and i think that he is very lovely to the peeps he loves :)

+1 :thumbsup:

+2 :shhh:

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 18:12  
F1 Rookie

redstorm wrote:
Ford is drooling at the chance to get Kimi. I think they are going all out to nail him.

Well, I guess it's nice that at least someone still finds Kimi sexually attractive despite the Uglynator 2010 implanted on his skull.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 18:51  
F1 Driver

Dracaena wrote:
redstorm wrote:
Ford is drooling at the chance to get Kimi. I think they are going all out to nail him.

Well, I guess it's nice that at least someone still finds Kimi sexually attractive despite the Uglynator 2010 implanted on his skull.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 06:23  
GP2 Driver

So if the Sordo+Santander+Ford+Kimi rumours are true......then Kimi gets paid by Santander again. :zz:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 06:45  
Kart Champion

Turrini's latest blog....
http://club.quotidiano.net/turrini/quan ... a_con_kimi

Google Translate:
Quote:
When did party with Kimi Alo
Posted by Leo Turrini Wed, 03/11/2010 - 13:12
There have been those of you who urged me to revive the memory on the latest crazy events materialized on stage at Interlagos. Obvious reference to fly rainbow of 2007 and 2008. In both episodes but I have written repeatedly, then the applicant will simply enrich the repertoire of certain details.

It was precisely in 2007. The race had just ended and the incredible had happened. The blond was crowned winner of the world by exploiting the remaining chance at the end of a breathtaking race to the end of a season worrying thing because of spies, attempted or suspected sabotage, and so on.

We nela tiny conference room. Because Interlagos has tiny structures that date back decades and were first made in the twentieth century, following the canons of the nineteenth century. In addition, exhausted the awards ceremony, the track descends a terrifying storm. Behind the scenes was developing the yellow of gasoline, but obviously anything we knew it.

Almost ... swimming, Raikkonen reached the press room, followed by runner-up Felipe Massa and third placed Fernando Alonso. Before you even reach the table for the drivers, Kimi stops and embraces dramatically ... the Cola! The Cola! Surreal scene, so far with only one reply: the embrace that the Cola that has exchanged with me one night in Madrid, in football affairs.

Net horrible episode, while on the hovel Brasilera knock down thunder and lightning, one thing leaps to the eyes of the reporter, that I always am. Apart from the natural happiness of Raikkonen, who is like a child before the Christmas tree in the morning gifts, well, the happiest of all is ... Alonso!

I'm not kidding. Fernando had just lost the title by just one point, if Massa had just stopped for a breakdown, the world would be his. However, his joy for the collapse of Hamilton was palpable. Evident. Sincere.

In fact, the Spaniard took the microphone and declare: 'I'm very happy with Kimi, I was the defending champion but he is a worthy successor, it is right that he wrote his name in gold in the world of Formula One one of my opponents is that I admire and respect more, deserved some time this consecration '. Do not add a raspberry at Hamilton's only because it is always right to avoid the hype and exaggerations.

Ohibò. Raikkonen stretches his hand on the shoulder and the striking scene is almost an eyesore of Massa. The mass which, however, has the look of someone who has just experienced a terrible death in the family, do not say the death of the cat, but the untimely death of an entire house of laying hens.

So I just went and narrated the incident to testify to a reality not granted and not appreciated by all: sometimes, even in the post-modern Formula One, full of clones and robots, the pilots know how to rediscover the pleasure of sincerity.

Hope somebody can do a proper translation :pray:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 06:52  
F1 Driver

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 08:07  
F1 Driver

Ok so who is Cola?

I can't wait till this RB fad disappears and we are back to Ferrari/ Mclaren at the front. The best thing for any sport is a great rivalry. I truely think Alonso and Hamilton don't have personal hatred for each other, but when on track they BOTH want to beat each other first and foremost. This is going to be a great rivalry for years to come!

Oh and to the haters, it really seems Fred does respect Kimi a great deal. Can you cut him a bit of slack for the whole Santander deal????

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 08:14  
F1 Routinier

redstorm wrote:
Ok so who is Cola?

I can't wait till this RB fad disappears and we are back to Ferrari/ Mclaren at the front. The best thing for any sport is a great rivalry. I truely think Alonso and Hamilton don't have personal hatred for each other, but when on track they BOTH want to beat each other first and foremost. This is going to be a great rivalry for years to come!

Oh and to the haters, it really seems Fred does respect Kimi a great deal. Can you cut him a bit of slack for the whole Santander deal????

:lol: @ hmailton and Alonso's love affair. Instead a great rivalry i hope we see a great competition of LoudMouths. :p

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 08:26  
F1 Routinier

Yi-Ning, thanks for the article, will see if I can make sense of it and Cola is Luca Colajanni :lol:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 09:32  
F1 Routinier

Hope this makes more sense :blush:

Notice how Signor Turrini describes the sincerity of the drivers - ouch :p

Quote:
The party with Kimi and Alonso

Posted by Leo Turrini Wed, 03/11/2010 - 13:12

Some of you have wanted me to re-remember the craziest latest events that have taken place on the podium in Interlagos. Obviously it means 2007 and 2008. I have written again and again about both of them so I will only add some more details to enrich the repertoire.

It was 2007. The race had just ended and the incredible had happened. The blond was crowned winner of the world by taking advantage of the last chance at the end of a breathtaking race which ended a season of worrying things because of spies, attempted or suspected sabotage etc.

We are in a tiny conference room. On top of that a terrifying storm lands on the track after the awards ceremony. Behind the scenes they were examining the yellow gasoline but obviously we knew nothing about it.

Then, almost swimming... Raikkonen reached the press room, followed by runner-up Felipe Massa and third placed Fernando Alonso. Before going to the table for the drivers, Kimi stops to embrace dramatically ... the Cola! The Cola!!! It's a surreal scene, so far I have embraced Cola only once: one night in Madrid, football affairs.

Minus that one horrible episode, when Brazil was knocked down by thunder and lightning one thing jumped in front of the eyes of reporters and me.

Apart from the natural happiness of Raikkonen who was like a child in front of the gifts under the Christmas tree in the morning, well, the happiest was ... Alonso!

I'm not kidding. Fernando had just lost the title by only one point, if Massa would have had a DNF the title would have been his. However his joy over Hamilton's collapse was obvious. Evident. Sincere.

In fact the Spaniard took the microphone and declared: 'I'm very happy for Kimi, I was the reigning champion but he is a worthy successor, he has now written his name in gold in the Formula One -world and is one of my opponents that I admire and respect more, he has waited long for this.' He didn't add Hamilton only because it is always right to avoid hype and exaggerations.

Ohibò. Raikkonen lays his hand on Massa's shoulder and the scene is so striking that it almost hurts the eyes. Massa however has the look of someone who has just experienced a terrible death in the family, not the death of the cat but the premature death of the entire hen-house.

I just described the incident to prove that there is a reality that isn't appreciated by everyone: sometimes, even in today's Formula One, which is full of clones and robots, there are drivers who are capable of feeling the pleasure of sincerity.

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 09:55  
F1 Driver

Great thanks Wolfie! :hug:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 10:32  
F1 Routinier

many thanks wolfie :)

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 10:42  
F1 Rookie

Grazie mille Nicole!!!!!!!! :cool:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 11:31  
car driver

Hi Wolfie !
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 11:53  
F1 Routinier

flyer121 wrote:
Hi Wolfie !

Hi flyer121 and welcome :hug:

Your name is familiar, great to see you here :wave:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388 ... 495  Next