It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 00:05

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 22:05  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 22:25
Posts: 224
Location: Belgium
Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:
I like bmw and drive one but a woman is not a car e nicole...i mean not for me...some other men maybe :lol:


It's so hard to tell with you guys...

There was this couple where the wife was quite unhappy but the husband didn't have time to talk with her because he was washing and polishing his car everyday for hours, it was like he was taking care of his relationship with the car :zz:


and you were that wife? i hope not :O

_________________
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 22:12  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
spinster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:
I like bmw and drive one but a woman is not a car e nicole...i mean not for me...some other men maybe :lol:


It's so hard to tell with you guys...

There was this couple where the wife was quite unhappy but the husband didn't have time to talk with her because he was washing and polishing his car everyday for hours, it was like he was taking care of his relationship with the car :zz:


and you were that wife? i hope not :O


Me :blink:

Definitely not!!!

It was a neighbor who was watching how the couple across the street lived.

Wolfie is not the marrying type. Never had any desire for it. Never.

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 22:15  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 22:25
Posts: 224
Location: Belgium
Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:
I like bmw and drive one but a woman is not a car e nicole...i mean not for me...some other men maybe :lol:


It's so hard to tell with you guys...

There was this couple where the wife was quite unhappy but the husband didn't have time to talk with her because he was washing and polishing his car everyday for hours, it was like he was taking care of his relationship with the car :zz:


and you were that wife? i hope not :O


Me :blink:

Definitely not!!!

It was a neighbor who was watching how the couple across the street lived.

Wolfie is not the marrying type. Never had any desire for it. Never.


Sorry I'm but having a life full of excitement :O

_________________
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 22:17  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Oh, don't be sorry, I'm always happy to see people getting married and being happily married :)

It's just never been my thing although never say never, Tuomas from Nightwish might come and propose and married I would be :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 22:19  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 22:25
Posts: 224
Location: Belgium
Wolfie wrote:
Oh, don't be sorry, I'm always happy to see people getting married and being happily married :)

It's just never been my thing although never say never, Tuomas from Nightwish might come and propose and married I would be :lol:


:lol: i soooo can imagin :lol:

Nicole we've got a dialogue...are the others spying us?? :O

_________________
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 22:25  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Best to cut the dialogue here :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 22:29  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2010, 22:25
Posts: 224
Location: Belgium
Wolfie wrote:
Best to cut the dialogue here :lol:


hahaha yes going to sleep with my dol :lol:

_________________
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 06:25  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
Quote:
Wilson : Block and Raikkonen are great for the WRC

News3rd November 2010
By Giles Wade

Ford team principal Malcolm Wilson says the World Rally Championship can learn lessons from the way Ken Block’s Monster team promotes itself.

Wilson has been working with the American in his first season at the highest level and he says he’s been impressed with Block’s commitment on and off the stages.

“I definitely think there are lessons to be learned from Ken and the way he and Monster approach everything,” said Wilson. “Look at the promotion, it’s just incredible. In France, there were thousands of people in the service park and the ones we had standing in front of our service area were all shouting for Ken, it was amazing.

“How many hits has he had for his latest Gymkhana video? It’s around 15 million or something like that, that’s incredible. He’s not known as a rally driver, he’s a gymkhana driver – but look at the good it’s doing for the WRC.”

Wilson added that he could see similar value in what Block’s energy drink WRC rival Kimi Raikkonen was doing for the sport.

“Some people have said they can’t see the value in what Kimi is doing,” said Wilson. “Well, for me, he’s brought great value in the WRC. Having him in the sport has raised the profile, created a stir and a story this season. Okay, he’s still learning, but there’s a heck of a lot more to come from him – and he’s still Kimi Raikkonen.”

http://www.maxrally.com/news/entry/wils ... r_the_wrc/

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 06:39  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
Ford is drooling at the chance to get Kimi. I think they are going all out to nail him. Seems Quesnal is happy to have 1.0 and 2.0 alone. I see a blue oval on Kimi's duds next year. A Kimi Ford hat would look nice.....

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 06:42  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
loved the words " there’s a heck of a lot more to come from him – and he’s still Kimi Raikkonen.”

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 06:48  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
Those are wooing words to me. Wilsons pulling a Haug but is not quite on one knee, yet...

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 06:55  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
If Citroen decides they can't afford Sordo and Kimi, it would be nice to see them in Ford!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 06:59  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
It needs to be Ford. He doesn't need to develope a car for Mini, he needs to develope himself.

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 07:05  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
redstorm wrote:
It needs to be Ford. He doesn't need to develope a car for Mini, he needs to develope himself.

Yes, this would be the best solution if he insists on rally.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 08:16  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Acropolis wrote:
redstorm wrote:
It needs to be Ford. He doesn't need to develope a car for Mini, he needs to develope himself.

Yes, this would be the best solution if he insists on rally.


I think that too!

Wilson's words are music to my ears. He surely knows what he's talking about. Ford is a great team and there are great drivers. OMG, that would be uber cool to see Kimi in Ford (if not in F1)!!!! :thumbsup: Among Mikko and Jari-Matti woooow

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB