The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by luieluv » 02 Nov 2010, 08:25

brendakarli wrote:I think all Kimi fans fell in love with kimi's persona above all else. Yes he has the talent and the looks but what made us all fans is his character! He possesses the new age "triple threat" that makes him so popular and lord knows this guy is no hollywood actor or singer! :lol:

I also like his "i dont give a damn for what other's think" attitude.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 02 Nov 2010, 08:44

Kinga wrote:Yeah, Kimi really is incredible. Just compare him with the other Finn. Even the lovely and most of the time calm Mikka couldn't hold back his tears once. That was an other moment I'll never forget. :(

+1 Ahhhh... That was really hard moment.
But I try to remember positive things like Spa 2000 which I also will never forget :)
Wolfie wrote:And you are right, nowadays the cars are more safe but still the fair sportsmanship has vanished from the Royal Class F1, which is a shame :(

Well, I think there're still good and fair enough drivers, so this is not so bad :)

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 02 Nov 2010, 08:55

Kinga wrote:Well, that's a new side of his which I've never known before. :lol: Actually I was quite surprised by it. It can be entertaining sometimes but not when those words come after a DNF or a roll. :(

It was even more surprising to realise that in the rally car the Iceman is Kaj and not Kimi. :)

It wasn't that big surprise for me what we heard from Kimi in France )))
I was sure that Kimi can be angry and upset after DNFs in F1, it's just a fact that he had he's helmet on and team radio off :lol: and in 5 minutes he leaves that emotions behind :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Nov 2010, 10:03

Ice-Ludy wrote:
spinster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:Ice Ludy,

First I wanna to apologise myself from my earlier comments on you...but in face I didn't want to insult you...

So please on my begging knees forgive me... :blush:

Oooh, that was a sweet gesture from you Spinster :hug:

@ Ludy, keep him begging on his knees for a while ;)

I'm still sitting on my knees...but i already took a pillow because it hurts :zz:

Hi Spinster!!! Sorry, I was not able to reply you before!!! This a crazy week for me. Brazilian GP is coming and I am going again! Although I will be missing Kimi all the time and I am pretty sure I will cry there in some moment, it will be fun because I will meet great friends again and have fun!!!

Of course I accept your apologies!!! Sometimes we have bad days, don't worry!!!! Everything is okay! :thumbsup: We just had different opinions! This is normal!!! :)

Okay, now you don't need to beg anymore!!! :lol:

Ludy, you are letting a golden opportunity go here :lol:

Sorry Spinster, only joking thinking that you can take it as a joke :blush:

Wow, great to read all opinions about Kimi and even more great to see that his character is highly respected and admired here - afterall we are talking about the most 'boring' driver in F1......

That's just it, he may not say much but his actions tell the most important thing. There is a saying that 'don't believe words, believe only actions' and that's where Kimi has proved himself over and over again showing also that he hasn't lost himself in the circus.

Aki Hintsa said recently this in an interview:

Everybody also wants constantly a piece of the driver and that's why it's easy to lose your identity. My job is to get the boys to keep their feet on the ground aswell as hang on to their identity with teeth and nails so that they maintain their human dignity.

Methinks Kimi has succeeded in that by himself!
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Nov 2010, 10:05

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Thank you all, it was great to discuss with you - megasuper :)

Bed is calling so sweet dreams about you know who :lol:

It was über-super-cool! Good night all! :hug:

Just take a look at the Rally France pics and vids thread. There is a pic that helps you to have even nicer dreams about you know who. :blush: :O :drool:

We need the positive energy that has always kept us together and it was über-fun with you all :lol:

Will have to go and see exactly what pictures I didn't take with me to the dreams :blink:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Nov 2010, 10:07

I found immediately The Picture that Lunna had posted :blush:

Nevermind the hap but the hair... :lol:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 02 Nov 2010, 10:18

Take away around the eyes and he can still pass as a twelve yr old!

Did I read someones going to the Brazilian GP???? Jealous am I!!!! I hope there's lots of red celebrating but I think it'll wait till AD.... Pictures pictures pictures please!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 02 Nov 2010, 10:27

Wolfie wrote:I found immediately The Picture that Lunna had posted :blush:

Nevermind the hap but the hair... :lol:

Soooo sweet! :drool: :blush:

Everybody also wants constantly a piece of the driver and that's why it's easy to lose your identity. My job is to get the boys to keep their feet on the ground aswell as hang on to their identity with teeth and nails so that they maintain their human dignity.

I think Kimi has it in himself, he doesn't need any help I think. :O

Lunna: maybe you are right but that never happened in F1 that we could hear Kimi swearing or shouting at all. That's why it was surprising to me. :O Yeah, he always could hide his feelings when the helmet was on. :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Nov 2010, 11:08

redstorm wrote:Take away around the eyes and he can still pass as a twelve yr old!

Did I read someones going to the Brazilian GP???? Jealous am I!!!! I hope there's lots of red celebrating but I think it'll wait till AD.... Pictures pictures pictures please!

Hoi Stranger :hug:

And here I thought that you got fed up with Kimi-fans :(

Ludy is going to the Brazilian GP and I'm sure you will get a lot of red pictures, as for celebrating I wouldn't be so sure because this is from a Brazilian paper a few days ago:

O Estado de São Paulo -magazine

They think that Fernando Alonso will be in front of an angry audience in Interlagos.

The Brasilian fans are angry because of the team order in Germany which robbed the victory from Felipe Massa. Many of them also remember the scandal in Singapore 2008 where the victim was the other Brasilian driver Nelson Piquet junior.

- A significant part of the Brasilians who follow F1 don't remember Alonso for his professional skills, they remember that he has an incredible talent to get himself into scandals, benefit from them, is let off the hook and pretends afterwards to be a saint who knew nothing, O Estado de São Paulo writes.

The magazine believes that Ferrari is prepared to protect Alonso from fan-attacks during Brazil GP-weekend.

- This all but friendly atmosphere will wait for Alonso on São Paulo's track. It's probable that Ferrari will secure the safety around their driver. And they have reason to do that too.

MTV3

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 02 Nov 2010, 11:27

Sour grapes and piss in their Wheaties.

I don't agree with the blatancy of their tactics but one thing is and ALWAYS has been true. Ferrari comes first. I have a quote somewhere at home from Enzo where he states that drivers are a talent to be used to meet the needs of the brand, sometimes be it to death.

People can b*** and moan all they want. This is a sport of billions of dollars. Macca will cut throats as will RB when it comes down to it, they just go about it more PC. RB favor Seb period. Macca hired Button (yes a true champion because he WON) but have egg on their face by Jens actually keeping up with the reincarnate Hammy. Teams do what's best for teams. They've even killed for it, here's looking at you Frank. (oooooooooohhhhh! He went there! Yup =)~ )

it's not right sometimes or even most of the time. It's how it is, get over it.

Ahhh feel better now! Not pointed at anyone. Just had to vent. Let's see if I still get a welcome back :rofl:

love everyone still :hug:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Nov 2010, 11:31

redstorm wrote:Sour grapes and piss in their Wheaties.

I don't agree with the blatancy of their tactics but one thing is and ALWAYS has been true. Ferrari comes first. I have a quote somewhere at home from Enzo where he states that drivers are a talent to be used to meet the needs of the brand, sometimes be it to death.

People can b*** and moan all they want. This is a sport of billions of dollars. Macca will cut throats as will RB when it comes down to it, they just go about it more PC. RB favor Seb period. Macca hired Button (yes a true champion because he WON) but have egg on their face by Jens actually keeping up with the reincarnate Hammy. Teams do what's best for teams. They've even killed for it, here's looking at you Frank. (oooooooooohhhhh! He went there! Yup =)~ )

it's not right sometimes or even most of the time. It's how it is, get over it.

Ahhh feel better now! Not pointed at anyone. Just had to vent. Let's see if I still get a welcome back :rofl:

love everyone still :hug:

Ah and he comes and runs away :lol:

At the end of the day people think differently. For some team orders are a good thing and for some not. I belong to the latter group and respect your opinion as always - even thought there's no way in hell that I will ever agree with you :p

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 02 Nov 2010, 11:44

Ha ha hahahahahahahaha! I just keep telling myself it's all the snow that gets to your brain :rofl:

:hug:

Fells more like home now huh?!?
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 02 Nov 2010, 11:46

redstorm wrote:I don't agree with the blatancy of their tactics but one thing is and ALWAYS has been true. Ferrari comes first. I have a quote somewhere at home from Enzo where he states that drivers are a talent to be used to meet the needs of the brand, sometimes be it to death.

Thats why there always will be driver fans and theam fans :)

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 02 Nov 2010, 11:54

Exactly. I happen to like the spoiled Spaniard not the rainbow pony. It is what it is....

Massa sold his soul to the devil just like Rebens. He lost his right to whine when he followed through the way I see it. The fans can be mad but blame the team. It was their call.

Complete hipocracy anyway because they will wave and cheer with all their might if Fred clinches just like when evil Schui did. You can call me on it......
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 02 Nov 2010, 12:04

redstorm wrote:Ha ha hahahahahahahaha! I just keep telling myself it's all the snow that gets to your brain :rofl:

:hug:

Fells more like home now huh?!?

Oi!! And I kept telling myself the exactly same thing only not about me :lol:

Feels more like home now that you are here too :hug:

Stay or else... Image