It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 03:54

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 22:43  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
Kinga wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
Remember that pic of Kimi sitting near the track at Singapour in 2008 and looking down? That was as heart breaking to see than any other crying their hearts out. His whole being radiated sadness, and defeat


Oh, yes. *cries* Another heartbreaking moment. Well, then we can count here the moment from Spa 2008. After the crash he's walking on the grass and you can see him taking a big, a huuuuge breath. Even can be seen on his shoulders. Remember that one? :(


Never seen that one. I saw what's coming when it started to rain, and couldn't watch. It was heartbreaking without even watching. I just downloaded the race though, since it was one of the last opportunities to see him fly :)

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 22:43  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
sleenster wrote:
@Kinga Whenever Kimi gets the book, I am sure he will smile though because when I read it it was impossible not to smile! :)


Amen to that :hug:


Amen to that! :hug: :shhh:

Can you imagine it? LOL Kimi's sitting near the fireplace, the book is in his hands, hot chocolate is there, he's reading and smiling. Oh... a girl can dream, right?! :lol: :blush:


and smiling to you :hug:

You would so deserved that moment :pray:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 22:48  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Kinga wrote:
sleenster wrote:
I admire the fact that Kimi never once said a bad word against Ferrari, if it was me I would be shouting from the rooftops and airing all of Ferrari's dirty laundry by now. :lol:


Same here!!!! :lol: :O


This actually reminded me of a dream I saw years ago:

There was a crowd of people in front of me and they all shouted at me accusing and bashing me for something I didn't do :(

I thought for a second to defend myself against all the false accusations but then I thought: What the hell, the most important thing is that I know the truth!

And then I walked away without turning my back even though they shouted 'Don't you have anything to say for yourself' and they were really surprised when they saw me just walk away.

It was a really liberating dream for me and maybe that's how Kimi thinks too, that he doesn't have to defend himself as long as he himself knows the truth :cool:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 22:49  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
sleenster wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
You know, that's what I hated in the whole darned Ferrari situation ? If anybody, Kimi should have deserve to be respected as a spotsman and as a human. Yet they turned it against him, took part in trying to ridicule and humiliating him. Basking in his results, but blaming him for the mistakes. I wouldn't have been particularly disturbed if he leaves F1 after his Ferrari contract expires. I don't expect though some kind of pay back for this. It's done, and won't be changed more than him losing the WDC in 2005. Yes, he should be there, winning races, instead of a number of others, but it won't happen. Funnily his exit from F1 was as unusual as his entry. I'm glad that after all this he's still a respectable guy.
Whatever happens, he's as strong mentally as he is physically.

I don't remember, was it Rosberg or Heikki that said that if Ferrari did that to them, they would be crushed? I am glad that Kimi is stronger than that though.

It was Rosy:)

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 22:51  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
beefree88 wrote:
sleenster wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
You know, that's what I hated in the whole darned Ferrari situation ? If anybody, Kimi should have deserve to be respected as a spotsman and as a human. Yet they turned it against him, took part in trying to ridicule and humiliating him. Basking in his results, but blaming him for the mistakes. I wouldn't have been particularly disturbed if he leaves F1 after his Ferrari contract expires. I don't expect though some kind of pay back for this. It's done, and won't be changed more than him losing the WDC in 2005. Yes, he should be there, winning races, instead of a number of others, but it won't happen. Funnily his exit from F1 was as unusual as his entry. I'm glad that after all this he's still a respectable guy.
Whatever happens, he's as strong mentally as he is physically.

I don't remember, was it Rosberg or Heikki that said that if Ferrari did that to them, they would be crushed? I am glad that Kimi is stronger than that though.

It was Rosy:)

Thanks beefree :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 23:00  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
Kinga wrote:
Also it was so funny during the press conference after the race. It looked like Kimi wanted to smile from ear to ear but he controlled himself not to do it. I didn't understand why he didn't want to show it that most likely he wanted to jump up and down because he was so happy! :) So was I! I remember I went to bed with a smile on my face and I kept repeating "he's world champion", "he's world champion". I think I woke up next morning with a smile on my face. :)

Sleenster: I've never seen Kimi sooo furious like he was after he went off the road in France!! :blink: That was funny and surprising at the same time.


He said in an interview something like he doesn't want to rub it into other's face. Reminds me of the stupid journos criticising him for not jumping up and down in Italy last year. Actually he was quite emotional, it was just so incredibly subtle compared to Ruby kissing the camera and generally making a big show

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 23:05  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
It's actually a Finnish thing. We are taught not to show our happiness in front of others so that they won't feel bad. Kimi did it out of respect for his contenders.

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 23:09  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
beefree88 wrote:
Never seen that one. I saw what's coming when it started to rain, and couldn't watch. It was heartbreaking without even watching. I just downloaded the race though, since it was one of the last opportunities to see him fly :)


Here you can download Saima's highlight video. You can see that moment at 8:25
http://www.mediafire.com/?agq97mojxib

Wolfie wrote:
It was a really liberating dream for me and maybe that's how Kimi thinks too, that he doesn't have to defend himself as long as he himself knows the truth :cool:


I'm sure that Kimi thinks this way. How smart... :)

Nicole, I think every Kimi fan should deserve a moment when one can see Kimi's smile. :)

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 23:15  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Wolfie wrote:
It's actually a Finnish thing. We are taught not to show our happiness in front of others so that they won't feel bad. Kimi did it out of respect for his contenders.


I know, Nicole. And I remember that I've read about this, maybe it was you who have told about this but once, when he became a world champion finally, after so many tries and dissapointments he could have allowed himself this. But he was soooo cute with that lil smile on his face. It was obvious that he's so happy. He was like a little boy. :) Bless him. I will never forget those moments. I just wanted to run and hug him tight. :)

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 23:20  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
Kinga wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
Never seen that one. I saw what's coming when it started to rain, and couldn't watch. It was heartbreaking without even watching. I just downloaded the race though, since it was one of the last opportunities to see him fly :)


Here you can download Saima's highlight video. You can see that moment at 8:25
http://www.mediafire.com/?agq97mojxib

Wolfie wrote:
It was a really liberating dream for me and maybe that's how Kimi thinks too, that he doesn't have to defend himself as long as he himself knows the truth :cool:


I'm sure that Kimi thinks this way. How smart... :)

Nicole, I think every Kimi fan should deserve a moment when one can see Kimi's smile. :)

Thanks for the link Kinga :hug:

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 23:23  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Thank you all, it was great to discuss with you - megasuper :)

Bed is calling so sweet dreams about you know who :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2010, 23:26  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Wolfie wrote:
Thank you all, it was great to discuss with you - megasuper :)

Bed is calling so sweet dreams about you know who :lol:


It was über-super-cool! Good night all! :hug:

Just take a look at the Rally France pics and vids thread. There is a pic that helps you to have even nicer dreams about you know who. :blush: :O :drool:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 04:05  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Posts: 1015
Location: Brazil
spinster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:
Ice Ludy,

First I wanna to apologise myself from my earlier comments on you...but in face I didn't want to insult you...

So please on my begging knees forgive me... :blush:


Oooh, that was a sweet gesture from you Spinster :hug:

@ Ludy, keep him begging on his knees for a while :p


I'm still sitting on my knees...but i already took a pillow because it hurts :zz:


Hi Spinster!!! Sorry, I was not able to reply you before!!! This a crazy week for me. Brazilian GP is coming and I am going again! Although I will be missing Kimi all the time and I am pretty sure I will cry there in some moment :( , it will be fun because I will meet great friends again and have fun!!!

Of course I accept your apologies!!! Sometimes we have bad days, don't worry!!!! Everything is okay! :thumbsup: We just had different opinions! This is normal!!! :)

Okay, now you don't need to beg anymore!!! :lol:

_________________
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 06:19  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
I adore Kimi for his talent and strength but even more for his character! He remained himself no matter what. He always said the truth, without caressing anybody's ears. I also noticed that sometimes he tried to hide feelings by not taking off his helmet...In Monaco, in Brasil when everybody was kissing and congratulating him, in Canada when Lewis ended his race. I always liked that he was kind of the black sheep in F1, even when I was not his fan,and when I saw how the red team treated him and how cool, polite and gentleman he remained, I was so impressed!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 08:08  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45
Posts: 491
I think all Kimi fans fell in love with kimi's persona above all else. Yes he has the talent and the looks but what made us all fans is his character! He possesses the new age "triple threat" that makes him so popular and lord knows this guy is no hollywood actor or singer! :lol:

_________________
The JINX
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB