It is currently 18 Aug 2017, 01:23

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2010, 08:11  
Nicole, is TAP a new Finnish band?
Although I'm listening to a lot of artists from Suomi, I didn't know them! :blink: I can't find a wikipedia site about them, just there own website. Furthermore, they don't have so much listeners on lastfm, where it looks like they are not very popular yet, like a new band.
-> http://www.last.fm/music/Tap?setlang=en

But apart from that, I have to say, if I had known that band, I probably would have already downloaded "Kiellä Kaikki " without knowing, that it's about Kimi! :p
They are a kinda a Finnish version of Guns 'n' Roses, maybe also a mixture of "Lordi" and "Negative" compared to Finnish artists IMO. Well, not like Jenni Vartiainen, Chisu, Olavi Uusivirta or Vesa-Matti Loiri, what I'm usually listening to, but I like it a lot.
It's great, that they honored Kimi with this song, that was already necessary! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the information!!! :hug:

Hyvää Suomi!

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2010, 08:34  
F1 Routinier

LadyR wrote:
Nicole, is TAP a new Finnish band?
Although I'm listening to a lot of artists from Suomi, I didn't know them! :blink: I can't find a wikipedia site about them, just there own website. Furthermore, they don't have so much listeners on lastfm, where it looks like they are not very popular yet, like a new band.
-> http://www.last.fm/music/Tap?setlang=en

But apart from that, I have to say, if I had known that band, I probably would have already downloaded "Kiellä Kaikki " without knowing, that it's about Kimi! :p
They are a kinda a Finnish version of Guns 'n' Roses, maybe also a mixture of "Lordi" and "Negative" compared to Finnish artists IMO. Well, not like Jenni Vartiainen, Chisu, Olavi Uusivirta or Vesa-Matti Loiri, what I'm usually listening to, but I like it a lot.
It's great, that they honored Kimi with this song, that was already necessary! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the information!!! :hug:

Hyvää Suomi!

LadyR, TAP is a new band, "Kiellä kaikki" was their debut single.

Tampere has a lot of great musicians :blink:

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 06:03  
F1 Driver

Did somebody record the program about Kimi from 2001? which was on Finnish TV last sunday?? Is it somewhere on youtube?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 07:30  
F1 Driver

Julia wrote:
Did somebody record the program about Kimi from 2001? which was on Finnish TV last sunday?? Is it somewhere on youtube?

I did. I try to push it out today.

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 08:11  
F1 Driver

Moominpappa wrote:
Julia wrote:

than you! :hug:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 11:13  
F1 Routinier

Quote:
F1 »

'Disappointed' Kubica: Renault 'needs' a driver like Raikkonen

Robert Kubica has reflected that he was both 'disappointed' and 'surprised' that Kimi Raikkonen elected not to pursue his negotiations with Renault F1 regarding a potential top flight return in 2011 – conceding that he would have liked the opportunity to be able to measure himself against a former world champion in the same car, and arguing that a driver of the Finn's undoubted calibre would have been just what the team 'needs'.

Following weeks and even months of fevered speculation that Raikkonen was in protracted talks with Renault with a view to snaring the cockpit that is currently occupied by young Russian rookie Vitaly Petrov, earlier this month the World Rally Championship-convert abruptly quashed the rumours by angrily denouncing the Enstone-based outfit for having 'used [his] name for their marketing' [see separate story – click here], and stating: “I have never seriously considered driving for Renault, and I can assure you 100 per cent that I will not be driving for them next year.”

Whilst that is likely good news for the under-fire Petrov – with his seat at the team in 2011 now looking rather more secure – fellow rallying fan Kubica confesses that he would gladly have welcomed Raikkonen into the fold.

“I was a bit surprised, because personally I thought there was a chance,” the Pole told ITV-F1, “but apparently it wasn't the case – what he's saying is completely different to what the picture was looking like.

“I'm a bit disappointed; if there had been a chance, I would have been very pleased to race together in the team with him, because he is a great driver. To have a world champion driver as a team-mate would always be really good, and I think it's what Renault needs as well – but apparently it was completely not the case, so I don't really know what to think.”

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/164394/1/d ... konen.html

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 11:17  
F1 Routinier

Quote:
Räikkönen: I have no plans for next year

Kimi Räikkönen has said that he is yet to finalise plans for the 2011 season following a sudden end to recent rumours that he may be returning to Formula 1 with Renault. Although a continuation in the World Rally Championship is believed to be the most likely option, the 2007 F1 World Champion reiterates that no arrangements are yet in place.

Having departed Ferrari at the end of last year, Räikkönen has spent 2010 rallying for Red Bull’s Citroën Junior Team. However, after claiming to the Finnish press prior to the Japanese Grand Prix that Renault was using his name in a publicity stunt – a statement the team hotly contested - an F1 comeback seems unlikely.

“I don’t have any plans for next year,” he told Fox Sports ahead of this weekend’s French rally. “There’s different options and we will see which is the best, what I feel is the right thing for me, and then we’ll make the decision.”

When asked to explain his goal for the rest of this season’s WRC campaign, which features events in Spain and Great Britain after this weekend, Kimi replied:

“To try and make the best out of all of the rallies; there’s two tarmac rallies, so that should be a bit easier.

"Here in France it’s a new rally for everybody, so it should be a bit better for us because other people don’t have experience from the past here – so hopefully we can improve and get some good results.”

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/2452 ... next-year/

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 11:18  
F1 Routinier

Actually the last part of the article is what they have merged it from rally france i guess..

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 11:19  
F1 Rookie

Thanks luieluv! :O

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 11:37  
GP2 Driver

thank you, luieluv :)
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 17:36  
F1 Routinier

The news of kimi selling his house for 3.9 million along with some kool pics.

http://www.seiska.fi/viihdeuutiset/_a13 ... a+kodissa/

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 17:51  
F1 Rookie

luieluv wrote:

Many thanks! :cool:

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 19:17  
Kart Champion

luieluv wrote:

So can anybody tell how many houses Kimi ownes by now and where? Didn´t he sell his house near Helsinki?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 19:18  
F1 Driver

Moominpappa wrote:
Julia wrote:

Vittu että menee kuppi nurin tuon kanssa. On 653Mt tiedosto ja Windowsin oma videotyökalu tykkää näyttää tuosta vain ensimmäisen mainoksen (53 sekuntia - sehän kaikkia kiinnostaa!) Ajattelin, että olisin leikannut turhat paskat pois ja pienentänyt kokoa muutenkin.
Ei kukaan halua isoa kakkua riesakseen?

And in English, I have 653 Mb .ts video file (30 min) but when I try edit it with Windows video editing tool, I see only first 53 seconds. Someone who wants edit this fu* = vitun big file? I can send it during night. I have only 1 Mbit upload in my Internet connection. :<>:

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 19:34  
F1 Driver

sorry I can´t help you! Have no clue about such thinks :blush:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369 ... 495  Next