The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Way Too Fast
car driver
car driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Way Too Fast » 18 Oct 2010, 19:06

If anyone is interested,I can record the Shakedown show from One HD which will be repeated on Thurday here in Australia and put it on you Tube so you can watch before Rally Spain.I found it really entertaining as always with Paul King commentating and there was some great stuff about Ken Block also.Kimi was interviewed aswell!!
ALONSO EYEBROWS WILL BEAT YOUR EYEBROWS UP EVERYTIME!! :n :n :n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHgrMXLdV4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IcX73pHiXQ

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 18 Oct 2010, 19:11

Way Too Fast wrote:Just to clear things up guys and girls,I was refering to the WRC shakedown TV show before each Rally and not the actual real Shakedown for WRC drivers which is usually on Thursday before each Rally! :O
Thanks for clearing our doubts. Now circuit like stages seems to be the perfect surface. Go Kimi!!
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 18 Oct 2010, 19:17

Way Too Fast wrote:If anyone is interested,I can record the Shakedown show from One HD which will be repeated on Thurday here in Australia and put it on you Tube so you can watch before Rally Spain.I found it really entertaining as always with Paul King commentating and there was some great stuff about Ken Block also.Kimi was interviewed aswell!!
Yes pleeeeeease :pray: if you can record the OneHD review shows too that would be great.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 18 Oct 2010, 19:56

Way Too Fast wrote:If anyone is interested,I can record the Shakedown show from One HD which will be repeated on Thurday here in Australia and put it on you Tube so you can watch before Rally Spain.I found it really entertaining as always with Paul King commentating and there was some great stuff about Ken Block also.Kimi was interviewed aswell!!
Thanks, that would be great WTF :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Way Too Fast
car driver
car driver

Post by Way Too Fast » 18 Oct 2010, 20:17

sleenster wrote:
Yes pleeeeeease :pray: if you can record the OneHD review shows too that would be great.
I've never posted anything on You Tube but I'm sure I'll figure out how to do it.If anyone has any tips on Uploading to You Tube I would Love it! Not that I'm not capable of doing it myself but someone with experience might help me do it quicker!

My user name on You Tube is flyingfox9 but I'll post the links here immediately after I upload! I Love the review shows and can upload them aswell!
Mr Antystenes got banned for uploading OneHD WRC shows on You Tube but he still survives on his 2nd channel.I love his channel but he doesn't upload the Shakedown show or review show.It would be a pleasure to bring these shows to those in Countries that don't broadcast it! I don't want to get banned from You Tube like Mr Antystene's 1st channel did so I'll put the title of my links in a funny way like "Dubya Are See 2010 de Spana" :lol: :lol:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 18 Oct 2010, 20:21

Way Too Fast wrote:
sleenster wrote:
I've never posted anything on You Tube but I'm sure I'll figure out how to do it.If anyone has any tips on Uploading to You Tube I would Love it! Not that I'm not capable of doing it myself but someone with experience might help me do it quicker!

My user name on You Tube is flyingfox9 but I'll post the links here immediately after I upload! I Love the review shows and can upload them aswell!
Mr Antystenes got banned for uploading OneHD WRC shows on You Tube but he still survives on his 2nd channel.I love his channel but he doesn't upload the Shakedown show or review show.It would be a pleasure to bring these shows to those in Countries that don't broadcast it! I don't want to get banned from You Tube like Mr Antystene's 1st channel did so I'll put the title of my links in a funny way like "Dubya Are See 2010 de Spana" :lol: :lol:
I think you can change the video settings to make it an unlisted video, then only people who have the link can watch. :O

I know lots of people here have youtube accounts so please help/give advice :wave: :hug:

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 18 Oct 2010, 20:27

WTF: okay, you have an account. So you go to 'upload a video' button on the first page and then you upload your video, in the meantime you can add a title or a short introduction and tabs like Kimi Räikkönen. You can´t make the upload faster, the speed of your uploads depends of the quality and your internet speed ;)
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 18 Oct 2010, 20:44

Has this already been here?
A Finnish band made a song about Kimi's life
16.09.2010 17:57

The rock-band TAP from Tampere wanted to honor Kimi's achievements as a person swell as his sport-career and they wrote a song about the man's life.

– I dig Kimi's lifestyle and attitude. He is my unbeatable favourite dude. I've played hockey and been on camps with Teemu Selänne and others but none of them are at the same level Kimi is, the singer Juha praises the Finnish driver.

The inspiration for the song 'Deny everything' (Kiellä kaikki) came from the treatment Iceman got from Ferrari. The song tells about Kimi's lifeline, the good and the bad sides of it.

– Kimi took the WDC and did good stuff for the team. Then they made a s*** car for Kimi and after that everything went to hell. And then he was pushed out at the end. That's why the words say "a pencil writes about you on the paper, words that are fruitful here. Your handprints will remain in small folders when the next page is turned again".

According to the singer Kimi's attitude has always been awesome. Why go and explain your own things to others when they always are turned upside down.

– "Deny everything or otherwise you always get to hear how everybody is talking about you again". That's just how it goes. I don't know Kimi personally but hopefully Kimi hears the song. It's a tribute to him.

Here is the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpVfdVStosU
(MTV3)
And here are the lyrics, translated by Nora M:
TAP - Kiellä Kaikki – Deny everything

A pen is writing on the paper about you
The words that bear fruit here
The prints of your hands remain only on the small covers
When the page is being turned again

In a magazine the headlines are writing about you
Words change and the truth is being covered
The prints of your hands remain only on the small covers
When the page is being turned again

Deny everything or you will always hear about
How everyone is talking about you again
Don’t listen to the pictures
Your mind goes up in smoke again
When the nest is burning where a bird is singing
It’s evil songs

Hand on a gun and a narrow mind
Who says that you don’t dare to do anything
Get wasted and have a break from thinking
Looking for the better again

Your own time the whole world is down
Buy time do it on the edge of the world
Get wasted and have a break from thinking
Looking for the better again

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 18 Oct 2010, 21:31

did you searched on youtube a song from GNR with Kimi in? :lol:
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 18 Oct 2010, 21:36

spinster wrote:did you searched on youtube a song from GNR with Kimi in? :lol:
No :lol:

I googled Guns n roses to find the article :p

Way Too Fast
car driver
car driver

Post by Way Too Fast » 18 Oct 2010, 21:59

Lynx'niK wrote:WTF: okay, you have an account. So you go to 'upload a video' button on the first page and then you upload your video, in the meantime you can add a title or a short introduction and tabs like Kimi Räikkönen. You can´t make the upload faster, the speed of your uploads depends of the quality and your internet speed ;)
That sounds easy and thanks! It's just that once in the past I tried to upload a Vid on You tube and found some problems and gave up.Surely it can't be that hard so I promise to upload the WRC shakedown and review shows for you guys and girls that don't get the broadcast in your countries.You too Wolfie! :thumbsup: and thanks for the tip Sleenster to make it unlisted to defeat the grim reaper of you tube Flag:##

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 18 Oct 2010, 22:09

Many thanks Nicole! :thumbsup:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 Oct 2010, 23:18

Wolfie wrote:
spinster wrote:did you searched on youtube a song from GNR with Kimi in? :lol:
No :lol:

I googled Guns n roses to find the article :p
:lol: :lol:

Really cool!!! I like it!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Nikki!!!! :O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 18 Oct 2010, 23:20

Way Too Fast wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:WTF: okay, you have an account. So you go to 'upload a video' button on the first page and then you upload your video, in the meantime you can add a title or a short introduction and tabs like Kimi Räikkönen. You can´t make the upload faster, the speed of your uploads depends of the quality and your internet speed ;)
That sounds easy and thanks! It's just that once in the past I tried to upload a Vid on You tube and found some problems and gave up.Surely it can't be that hard so I promise to upload the WRC shakedown and review shows for you guys and girls that don't get the broadcast in your countries.You too Wolfie! :thumbsup: and thanks for the tip Sleenster to make it unlisted to defeat the grim reaper of you tube Flag:##
Me too :blink:

Way Too Fast
car driver
car driver

Post by Way Too Fast » 19 Oct 2010, 02:50

Wolfie wrote:
Way Too Fast wrote:
Me too :blink:

Yes you too! :hug:

But the easy part is uploading on you tube for me.A dumbass rookie like me just hasn't figured out how to get the recorded DVD on my computer so I can then do the easy steps of uploading to you tube!! :blush: :<>: Any Help?? :blush: