The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
KIMBO1
kart driver
kart driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by KIMBO1 » 17 Oct 2010, 16:19

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Maria d wrote:
marrie17 wrote:
momo wrote:To Ice-Ludy and all those who participated in the 2010 Kimi Räikkönen Special Week.

You did a fantastic job! :hatoff:

Many thanks to all! :hug:

+1 :hug:

+2 :hug:

+3 :hug:

+4 :hug: Brilliant thank you

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 17 Oct 2010, 20:56

@KIMBO1 Thank you!!! :O

Guys, I made the last post of the special week!!! I hope you all enjoy!!! :thumbsup: :O :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 18 Oct 2010, 02:04

Ice-Ludy wrote:@KIMBO1 Thank you!!! :O

Guys, I made the last post of the special week!!! I hope you all enjoy!!! :thumbsup: :O :hug:

Woooooo thank you Ice-Ludy!!!!!!! :shhh:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 18 Oct 2010, 06:35

Ice-Ludy wrote:@Nikki, I knew you would love Tony's article!!!! Thank you Nikki!!!!!

@Apple dear, you're welcome and you are great!!! And wrote such an amazing story!!! Thank you so much!!!! Take care!!! :hug:

@Momo, marrie17, Maria d and Claudie, thank you guys!!!! :hug:

Later I will publish the last post of the special week!!! :thumbsup:

Oh Ludy, that was so touching, so touching, thank you - a great ending to the fantastic week :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 18 Oct 2010, 09:12

Brilliant Ludy as always. You saved the best till last my friend, it was very touching and so very true. I loved everyones contributions as they were all so different but had one thing in common.........love and admiration for our Ice Man. Obrigada amiga do fundo do meu coracao :hug:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 18 Oct 2010, 17:10

Thanks so much Ludy :hug: :shhh:

The past can’t be changed and we cannot fear the future because this can be bad for our present moment, so let’s live these present days we have the best way we can. That’s what Kimi always does. He doesn’t want to change his past, he’s not worried about the future because he lives his present the way it makes him feel happy, no matter what people thinks. This is Kimi and that’s why we like him so much!

:hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 Oct 2010, 17:38

Linda-Anne wrote:Brilliant Ludy as always. You saved the best till last my friend, it was very touching and so very true. I loved everyones contributions as they were all so different but had one thing in common.........love and admiration for our Ice Man. Obrigada amiga do fundo do meu coracao :hug:

@icemaid, Nikki, Linda and Claudie thank you so much!!!! :hug: I am really happy the special week was appreciated by you guys! The last article was just my way to give you all a huge and sincere hug!!! :hug:

@Linda you words in Portuguese were so sweet!!! Thanks a lot! :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 18 Oct 2010, 18:00

Linda-Anne wrote:Brilliant Ludy as always. You saved the best till last my friend, it was very touching and so very true. I loved everyones contributions as they were all so different but had one thing in common.........love and admiration for our Ice Man. Obrigada amiga do fundo do meu coracao :hug:

so very true :hug:
Ludy, thanks for organizing this special week, it was remarkable :hug: :hug:

Way Too Fast
car driver
car driver

Post by Way Too Fast » 18 Oct 2010, 18:19

earlier tonight I watched WRC shakedown for Rally Spain on One HD here in Australia.This is looking good for Kimi's best performance of the year!! despite some gravel stages,the smooth Tarmac roads in Catalunya most resemble a racing Tarmac circuit more than any other WRC Rally.
Just don't crash out Kimi and he may even beat one of the top 6 established WRC drivers! :pray:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 18 Oct 2010, 18:23

Way Too Fast wrote:earlier tonight I watched WRC shakedown for Rally Spain on One HD here in Australia.This is looking good for Kimi's best performance of the year!! despite some gravel stages,the smooth Tarmac roads in Catalunya most resemble a racing Tarmac circuit more than any other WRC Rally.
Just don't crash out Kimi and he may even beat one of the top 6 established WRC drivers! :pray:

sounds good WTF :thumbsup: :pray:

spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by spinster » 18 Oct 2010, 18:24

Kriss wrote:
Way Too Fast wrote:earlier tonight I watched WRC shakedown for Rally Spain on One HD here in Australia.This is looking good for Kimi's best performance of the year!! despite some gravel stages,the smooth Tarmac roads in Catalunya most resemble a racing Tarmac circuit more than any other WRC Rally.

sounds good WTF :thumbsup: :pray:

What were the times set and how was Kimi? Sorry if i missed something... :blush:
Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 18 Oct 2010, 18:30

how come shakedown happened on monday??

I believe it must have been a reccee of the stages that WTF must have seen.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

YiNing
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by YiNing » 18 Oct 2010, 18:37

I guess... maybe they showed some footage from previous year as part of the program?

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 18 Oct 2010, 18:40

I know OneHD does a preview show before the rally that is usually just a review of the previous year's rally and some interviews with people. Maybe WTF is referring to that? Because recce is on Tuesday and Wednesday, shakedown is on Thursday.

Way Too Fast
car driver
car driver

Post by Way Too Fast » 18 Oct 2010, 18:45

Just to clear things up guys and girls,I was refering to the WRC shakedown TV show before each Rally and not the actual real Shakedown for WRC drivers which is usually on Thursday before each Rally! :O