The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 Oct 2010, 12:11

Kriss wrote:Kinga, great video :thumbsup:
Ludy, every piece is a gem :shhh:


+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 :hatoff: :1st: !Great! :shhh: :thumbsup:

What does it say? That he celebrates his birthday at Finland? :huh:
http://www.mtv3.fi/ohjelmat/sivusto2008 ... at?1205747
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 537
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by icemaid » 15 Oct 2010, 12:47

Thanks for the video Kinga.
It makes me wish he is back to F1 again!!!!

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 15 Oct 2010, 13:04

sleenster wrote:Thank you to Dracaena, tigerlily, Kinga, Linda-Anne and Ludy for your lovely contributions :)


+1 :hug:

I will look through them all tonight :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 15 Oct 2010, 13:06

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Kriss wrote:Kinga, great video :thumbsup:
Ludy, every piece is a gem :shhh:


+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 :hatoff: :1st: !Great! :shhh: :thumbsup:

What does it say? That he celebrates his birthday at Finland? :huh:
http://www.mtv3.fi/ohjelmat/sivusto2008 ... at?1205747


Claudie, Riku Kuvaja says to MTV3 that he thinks the partying will be quite peaceful since it's not any 'round' numbers and that it could well b possible that Kimi comes to Finland this weekend.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 15 Oct 2010, 13:07

Wolfie wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Kriss wrote:Kinga, great video :thumbsup:
Ludy, every piece is a gem :shhh:


+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

What does it say? That he celebrates his birthday at Finland? :huh:
http://www.mtv3.fi/ohjelmat/sivusto2008 ... at?1205747


Claudie, Riku Kuvaja says to MTV3 that he thinks the partying will be quite peaceful since it's not any 'round' numbers and that it could well b possible that Kimi comes to Finland this weekend.


thanks nikki :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 843
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Dracaena » 15 Oct 2010, 19:22

Thanks everybody for your nice comments about my drawings :hug:. But I never would have made them without Ludy and her amazing project. I didn't realize that we were going to get so many treats this week, good job folks :). Ludy for president :thumbsup:!

User avatar
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1771
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Location: New York

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Maria d » 15 Oct 2010, 20:42

Dracaena wrote:Thanks everybody for your nice comments about my drawings :hug:. But I never would have made them without Ludy and her amazing project. I didn't realize that we were going to get so many treats this week, good job folks :). Ludy for president :thumbsup:!

you did a great job, you have great humor and i love your art work.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 15 Oct 2010, 20:51

Maria d wrote:
Dracaena wrote:Thanks everybody for your nice comments about my drawings :hug:. But I never would have made them without Ludy and her amazing project. I didn't realize that we were going to get so many treats this week, good job folks :). Ludy for president :thumbsup:!

you did a great job, you have great humor and i love your art work.


+1, you people are great :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1015
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Ice-Ludy » 15 Oct 2010, 22:27

Dracaena wrote:Thanks everybody for your nice comments about my drawings :hug:. But I never would have made them without Ludy and her amazing project. I didn't realize that we were going to get so many treats this week, good job folks :). Ludy for president :thumbsup:!


Dracaena, your drawings were a huge success!!! Totally deserved!! :shhh: And thank you!!! :hug:

Today I posted the contributions made by LadyR and Luieluv! Great articles!!!! :shhh: :)
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 16 Oct 2010, 14:33

Damn, I'm so happy to be one of you guys and thank you Ludy for arranging this wonderful things and thanks again to everyone who participated - now including Luie and LadyR - pure gold :)

How many fans followed JPM to Nascar? What is it about this quiet Finn that makes us so passionate?
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 16 Oct 2010, 14:52

Wow, I came across something interesting on the web today:

A guy in a Finnish forum where they do some family-research asked about Räikkönen:

My elder uncle said that he knew Kimi's grandpa. I don't have anything more specific. Back then it was in the region of Jääski, Ruokolahti and Imatra. Räikkönen is a generally known name there and they have the village called Räikkölä there.

The red army never attacked Mertjärvi but it had to be emptied anyway. Räikkönen's family became refugees.

F1-driver Kimi Räikkönen is the descendant of Räikkönen's refugee family in Kirvu Mertjärvi.

http://karjalantragedia.info/kt/?x=190204


Räikkönen's family comes originally from Carelia, the village Kirvu Mertjärvi, in the 16th century. Part of them moved earlier to Inkeri and the war scattered the family all over Finland and also all over the world.

According to Räikkönen's family book the eldest known ancestor was Anders Sigfreedsson Räicköin (Räikkönen), born in 1651. Räikkönen belongs to Kala-Matti's family. He is the descendant of Paavo Räikkönen (1851–1908) in the 6th generation.

http://www.keski-uusimaa.fi/Uutiset/Ark ... -eri-maata
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 16 Oct 2010, 16:03

Ludy did a great job by preparing, organisating and doing this s pecial week. It was great read and watch this nice stuff (articles, pics and videos) and it was a huge pleasure to contribute my report about Erzberg Rodeo. I'm still looking forward for all, what's still to come! :thumbsup:

.....

Thx Nicole, I already had the suspicion, that Kimi might have a slight border-to-Russia ( Carelia) strain! :cool:

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Kinga » 16 Oct 2010, 17:13

Fantastic stuff again at the KR week! I just loved the articles by Luie and LadyR. :) And the pics Ludy's chosen about Kimi's Ferrari years. OMG, the emotions that came... :blush:

Thanks for that interesting article, Wolfie! Yeah, it's really amazing that almost every of Kimi's fan has followed him to WRC. I think he himself surprised a little bit. As he said it in Japan: There are still many fans although I'm not in F1 anymore. :)
Image

User avatar
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1771
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Location: New York

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Maria d » 16 Oct 2010, 18:50

Kinga wrote:Fantastic stuff again at the KR week! I just loved the articles by Luie and LadyR. :) And the pics Ludy's chosen about Kimi's Ferrari years. OMG, the emotions that came... :blush:

Thanks for that interesting article, Wolfie! Yeah, it's really amazing that almost every of Kimi's fan has followed him to WRC. I think he himself surprised a little bit. As he said it in Japan: There are still many fans although I'm not in F1 anymore. :)

+1, all ,just outstanding loved every thing that Ludy posted,fantastic.
she just posted apples story,you all have to read it, it is great.
Great job Apple!!!! :thumbsup:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by luieluv » 16 Oct 2010, 18:55

yes Apple stories are like Bliss and sweet pain. Thanks a lot Ludy.

Lady R's write up is fantastic. And thank you Ludy for picking the ever so superb pics and videos for my effort. :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Post Reply