It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 17:47

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010, 21:23  
GP2 Driver

Ludy amazing idea :hug:
It´s TRUE, Kimi fans are special and have lots of TALENTS.
Look at Dracaena with her lovely cartoons or tigerlilly´s great banners. Amazin stuff!!
Kimi FANS FOREVER- Creativity in pure perfection. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010, 21:35  
GP2 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
Our sweet boy as 8-years old :blush:

Kimi is about my age and I was wondering....where's the time where we wore the the sweaters from Mickey hahahahaha long time ago...

All those kids near him have now hanging this picture on their front door

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 02:54  
GP2 Driver

kimi looks like such a happy kid, it melts my heart to see his cheerful eyes and warm smile.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 04:45  
F1 Rookie

'Hulkenberg is like Kimi without an idiotic manager like Wili Weber'. That would be more accurate. :p

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 05:45  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
Any Finns who can record this program :pray: :pray: :pray:

Quote:
Kimi-episode will open the serie Sporttitähdet (Sport stars) next Sunday

Turun Sanomat 12.10 2010 20:06:20

Sporttitähdet tv-serie comes back. The airing time will be on Sunday at 22.30 and the channel is Nelonen Sport. In the first episode 17.10.2010 the star is Kimi Räikkönen, who turns 31 on Sunday.

The program is from year 2000 when the youngster Räikkönen was in army in Lahti, Hennala and competed in Britain's Formula Renault -serie. That same autumn Räikkönen got the chance to test Sauber-team's F1-car and the rest is history.

TS/Helsinki

I can if channel is Nelonen Sport. I don't have any paid channels including Nelonen Sport pro or MTV3 Max.
I must put alarm on my phone.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 06:56  
F1 Routinier

Dracaena and tigerlilly, fantastic job :hug:
those cartoons are extremely funny :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 08:01  
F1 Rookie

Thanks,Ludy for this wonderfull week, I have tried to read all the articles and drawings :n . This isnt easy autumn for us as my son has now a pneumonia,luckily not so rough I had, girls have flu but I am on sick leave so I have time to be with them more than usually. Will look forward to coming days on your site, Ludy. Kimi fans are really creative bunch, have to say. But we knew that didnt we? :zz:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 08:50  
F1 Driver

Kriss wrote:

+ 1 :)

Wolfie wrote:
Sorry everybody, I'm going through some old stuff and here is Lucy Lou's description of what it was like to be watching when Kimi opened the Ferrari-store in London :lol:

Quote:

Had a brill day - haven't got time for the full run down at the mo (the apprentice is about to come on!! Razz) but it was fab - basically Kimi only did a walk about (from what we could see - seems he did a lot more from the professional pics!!!) and I totally went to pieces - he is really gorgeous in real life (and quite tiny too!!) - my heart just raced and my legs turned to jelly - couldn't shout at him or anything!!!

There was a pen shop next door to the Ferrari shop which was behind the VIP barriers were he walked and I said to Mills - we really should go buy a pen and wait in the door way and rugby tackle him as he walks past!!! But the truth is my legs wouldn't have moved and I would have just giggled at him - its totally ridiculous - I have never been like that before ever!!! One of the security guys said 'You do know hes just a normal man don't you!!!' and yeah I do - but what a fantastic specimen he is!!!

Oh but I am sure Jenny slept soundly in her bed last night knowing that I was now no threat at all!!!!

I think I can understand her! :blush: :O

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 09:05  
F1 Rookie

Kriss wrote:

+2 :thumbsup:

You are so clever Draceana and so funny too. I think Kimi has the same sense of humour that you have :)
Tigerliily your banners are perfect and I am sure that Kimi has seen them. :O
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 09:47  
F1 Driver

Great articles again Nikki...thanks soooo much :hug: There once has been an article about Kimi and Jenni (I think it was at the beginning of 2004 or so). Could you please read it and tell if it has some interesting parts?I think we always just saw the pics.

Draca...oh my I laughed I disagree off :rofl:

Love your articles Miezi and Tigerlilly :shhh:

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 14:18  
F1 Driver

apple wrote:
Thanks,Ludy for this wonderfull week, I have tried to read all the articles and drawings :n . This isnt easy autumn for us as my son has now a pneumonia,luckily not so rough I had, girls have flu but I am on sick leave so I have time to be with them more than usually. Will look forward to coming days on your site, Ludy. Kimi fans are really creative bunch, have to say. But we knew that didnt we? :zz:

@Acropolis Thank you!!! :O

@Nikki Yes, he always get the best treatment! :)

@Lynx'niK I am glad you liked it!!! And you are totally right, Kimi fans are really creative!!! :thumbsup:

@Apple, thank you dear!!! I hope pretty soon your kids get better and I know they will. Take your time and take care of your beautiful and amazing family!!! :hug: And yes, next days will be full of great things in the special week for Kimi! :lol:
You are right, we already knew Kimi fans are creative!!! :lol: I already did a post for today and later I am going to do more...

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 15:47  
F1 Routinier

Dracs version of kimi cartoons and drawings are fantastic and Tigerlily's banner and wordings have touched my heart. Feels too good reading the sweet pain stuff.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 16:43  
GP2 Driver

spinster wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Kriss wrote:

+ 1 :)

Wolfie wrote:
Sorry everybody, I'm going through some old stuff and here is Lucy Lou's description of what it was like to be watching when Kimi opened the Ferrari-store in London :lol:

Quote:

Had a brill day - haven't got time for the full run down at the mo (the apprentice is about to come on!! Razz) but it was fab - basically Kimi only did a walk about (from what we could see - seems he did a lot more from the professional pics!!!) and I totally went to pieces - he is really gorgeous in real life (and quite tiny too!!) - my heart just raced and my legs turned to jelly - couldn't shout at him or anything!!!

He is... and yes he looks a bit different in real... and no i'm not gay :lol:

There was a pen shop next door to the Ferrari shop which was behind the VIP barriers were he walked and I said to Mills - we really should go buy a pen and wait in the door way and rugby tackle him as he walks past!!! But the truth is my legs wouldn't have moved and I would have just giggled at him - its totally ridiculous - I have never been like that before ever!!! One of the security guys said 'You do know hes just a normal man don't you!!!' and yeah I do - but what a fantastic specimen he is!!!

Oh but I am sure Jenny slept soundly in her bed last night knowing that I was now no threat at all!!!!

I think I can understand her! :blush: :O

He is... and yes he looks a bit different in real... and no i'm not gay :lol:

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 17:05  
F1 Rookie

Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Any Finns who can record this program :pray: :pray: :pray:

Quote:
Kimi-episode will open the serie Sporttitähdet (Sport stars) next Sunday

Turun Sanomat 12.10 2010 20:06:20

Sporttitähdet tv-serie comes back. The airing time will be on Sunday at 22.30 and the channel is Nelonen Sport. In the first episode 17.10.2010 the star is Kimi Räikkönen, who turns 31 on Sunday.

The program is from year 2000 when the youngster Räikkönen was in army in Lahti, Hennala and competed in Britain's Formula Renault -serie. That same autumn Räikkönen got the chance to test Sauber-team's F1-car and the rest is history.

TS/Helsinki

I can if channel is Nelonen Sport. I don't have any paid channels including Nelonen Sport pro or MTV3 Max.
I must put alarm on my phone.

Seems it´s coming from Nelonen Sport, not a pay channel. I´ll schedule it (not home for the weekend). So if Moomin´s cellular won´t co-operate there´s always a back up :thumbsup:

Btw, I have seen this before, it is an old one. Wonder how it could be served with a translation in english for forumers..? Or, actually who had time to do it :)
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 18:12  
F1 Driver

sammyosammy wrote:
Seems it´s coming from Nelonen Sport, not a pay channel. I´ll schedule it (not home for the weekend). So if Moomin´s cellular won´t co-operate there´s always a back up :thumbsup:

Btw, I have seen this before, it is an old one. Wonder how it could be served with a translation in english for forumers..? Or, actually who had time to do it :)

Great! I will schedule it also to digibox, but if I remember record it for PC, I don't need transfer data from that box to PC. Am I a nerd? :zz:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 495  Next