The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Julia » 26 Sep 2010, 16:29

beefree88 wrote:
Julia wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
LadyR wrote:
yvonne wrote:Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:

Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p

In Kimi's case no pic is definitely not a proof. However it would be weird even from Kimi, since he wouldn't have much time to accomodate before Rally France.

guys maybe its a cultural thing but it its quite harsh to laugh and call news/rumors bulls**... instead of slapping the messenger down we maybe could trie a little nice approach. Atleast I am also interested to know also those news/rumor which aren't written in the press releses but have to say that it doesn't motivate atleast me to bring any unsure news if the welcome is laughing from others... has for instance anyone tried to find out the truth about it, anyone for instance asked Kulta if Kimi was there?

sory for ranting but just had to say it loud...

Off-Topic: show
well, then you shouldn't have quoted me, I didn't say anything like that

sorry, sorry, my bad...definitely didn't mean that comment on your answer.. put a sidenote in the orginal post.

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 26 Sep 2010, 16:36

Julia wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
Julia wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
LadyR wrote:Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p

In Kimi's case no pic is definitely not a proof. However it would be weird even from Kimi, since he wouldn't have much time to accomodate before Rally France.

guys maybe its a cultural thing but it its quite harsh to laugh and call news/rumors bulls**... instead of slapping the messenger down we maybe could trie a little nice approach. Atleast I am also interested to know also those news/rumor which aren't written in the press releses but have to say that it doesn't motivate atleast me to bring any unsure news if the welcome is laughing from others... has for instance anyone tried to find out the truth about it, anyone for instance asked Kulta if Kimi was there?

sory for ranting but just had to say it loud...

well, then you shouldn't have quoted me, I didn't say anything like that

sorry, sorry, my bad...definitely didn't mean that comment on your answer.. put a sidenote in the orginal post.

No prob. Just mentioned to check if I unintentionally offended you:)
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 26 Sep 2010, 17:03

Julia wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
LadyR wrote:
yvonne wrote:Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:

Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p

sorry for ranting but just had to say it loud...

sorry 2; didn't mean this on you Beefree (you had a sweet answer) :pray: or wanted to name anyone other especially either ... just took the first post about the discussion

Julia, I'm sorry if I didn't say this before but I appreciate the fact that you work very hard to bring us a lot of news about Kimi and I hope you will continue to do so. :hug:

Sometimes even reliable news sources like autosport can get it wrong and we can criticize them too. At the end of the day it's the journalist themselves that writes bulls** and it is their reputation and integrity that is on the line.

But this is a also a great place to debate about the news that we get about Kimi and it shouldn't be a reflection on the messenger at all whether a particular piece of news is true or not. :)

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 27 Sep 2010, 05:54

Take care Apple and I hope you get better soon.

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 27 Sep 2010, 09:35

Get well soon, Apple. :hug:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 27 Sep 2010, 13:03

Christian Klien: "The HRT seems like a rally car and maybe I have to ask for advice when Kimi Raikkonen"

n Singapore Christian Klien replaces Sakon Yamamoto in HRT, usually in single seater piloted by Japanese, but according to the Austrian was only "once without example." Why? The answer is easy, auspices.

Apparently only replaces Klien Yamamoto gastroenteritis due to a Japanese, but Klien's return to the commands of HRT coincided with the arrival of a new sponsor logo on the Austrian body of a single seater. One of the usual sponsors for Yamamoto, meanwhile, was removed.

Rumors circulating in the paddock even indicates that Yamamoto will be replaced by Austrian Klien as this is who now have better financial support. Furthermore, Christian Klien overcame performances of Bruno Senna and was 18 when he was forced to retire with hydraulic problems:

"It was great to feel like a new pilot seriously. But in Singapore just ran to replace Yamamoto, everything else - ed more money from sponsorships - is not in my hands," he said.

Speaking to the Finnish "Turun Sanomat" Klien had time to criticize the conduct of the Dallas F110 HRT. "It looks like a rally car. Maybe I have to ask for advice to Kimi Raikkonen," joked the Austrian.

http://autosport.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stor ... ries/90169
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

mimozka
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by mimozka » 27 Sep 2010, 13:49

luieluv wrote:
Christian Klien: "The HRT seems like a rally car and maybe I have to ask for advice when Kimi Raikkonen"

n Singapore Christian Klien replaces Sakon Yamamoto in HRT, usually in single seater piloted by Japanese, but according to the Austrian was only "once without example." Why? The answer is easy, auspices.

Apparently only replaces Klien Yamamoto gastroenteritis due to a Japanese, but Klien's return to the commands of HRT coincided with the arrival of a new sponsor logo on the Austrian body of a single seater. One of the usual sponsors for Yamamoto, meanwhile, was removed.

Rumors circulating in the paddock even indicates that Yamamoto will be replaced by Austrian Klien as this is who now have better financial support. Furthermore, Christian Klien overcame performances of Bruno Senna and was 18 when he was forced to retire with hydraulic problems:

"It was great to feel like a new pilot seriously. But in Singapore just ran to replace Yamamoto, everything else - ed more money from sponsorships - is not in my hands," he said.

Speaking to the Finnish "Turun Sanomat" Klien had time to criticize the conduct of the Dallas F110 HRT. "It looks like a rally car. Maybe I have to ask for advice to Kimi Raikkonen," joked the Austrian.

http://autosport.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stor ... ries/90169

:cool:

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 27 Sep 2010, 14:42

Linda-Anne wrote:Take care Apple and I hope you get better soon.

+1 !!

All the best Apple.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 27 Sep 2010, 15:32

Take care Apple. And get well soon.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 27 Sep 2010, 17:08

Apple get well soon, :hug: hope you make it back for the rally
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 27 Sep 2010, 20:18

hope everything will be alright apple :hug: get well soon :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 27 Sep 2010, 21:14

Dear Apple, get well very fast and come back healthy and strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 27 Sep 2010, 21:44

Acropolis wrote:Dear Apple, get well very fast and come back healthy and strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

We are here wishing you a fast recovery Apple!! Get well soon dear!!! :hug: :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 28 Sep 2010, 13:21

Hello again, it´s just me. No Monster :lol:

No Theories, just real MEMORIES. That´s my new slogan. (if no articles disturb me anymore )
So, I guess it´s a hard time for Kimiholics but Memories never fade away,

so here´s the Preview to my new video 'MEMORIES'

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VktQiOZdkqg

I hope you enjoy it, also the melancholic touch of it.
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 28 Sep 2010, 14:02

Lynx'niK wrote:Hello again, it´s just me. No Monster :lol:

No Theories, just real MEMORIES. That´s my new slogan. (if no articles disturb me anymore )
So, I guess it´s a hard time for Kimiholics but Memories never fade away,

so here´s the Preview to my new video 'MEMORIES'

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VktQiOZdkqg

I hope you enjoy it, also the melancholic touch of it.

I like your videos very much... but i can't stand thinking it's all going to be just memories...i just so much hope he'll keep on going...afterall isn't he an adrenaline junkie?