It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 05:24

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 10:40  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Alonso has a looong way to go if he wants to match Kimi when it comes to whining about the press :roll::

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86948

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 10:56  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
Wolfie wrote:
Alonso has a looong way to go if he wants to match Kimi when it comes to whining about the press :roll::

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86948



Kimi seems to be a pace setter everywhere. He's the first to stand up for or against some things, and sooner or later the others follow him. He never pretended to be someone he's not, no matter how much he was expected to do that. It's about time to treat drivers like human beings

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 12:46  
car driver

Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 16:24
Posts: 8
Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 13:02  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 00:22
Posts: 1074
yvonne wrote:
Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:


So Kimi did go to Singapore ? I was wondering about that, Kimi can really be secretive sometimes. :lol:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 13:39  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
yvonne wrote:
Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:


Who is that?

I remember that at Monaco a TV commentator said that Kimi watched the race at the RB energy station and at the end it turned out that he was on his yacht the whole time except at the evenings :)

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 14:41  
yvonne wrote:
Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:


Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 14:59  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
LadyR wrote:
yvonne wrote:
Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:


Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p


In Kimi's case no pic is definitely not a proof. However it would be weird even from Kimi, since he wouldn't have much time to accomodate before Rally France.

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 15:47  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
Hi, just want to say a few words before going to hospital..I have a mole fever and its getting ugly. But luckily its cureable.
Dont worry so much about Kimi.I am sure he will continue his racing career- in my opinion -in rally. I dont think REd Bull is going to withdraw itself from rally as it has been withdrawn from air races.
The whole different thing is weather Kimi is feeling he will get a chance to challenge top guys when the time is right if he drives in Citroen. But this succes isnt going to come next year, so I will stick to plan Citroen for an year and then..who knows.
Have fun, I am going to rest now.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 15:49  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
get well soon apple..
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 16:02  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
take care apple :pray:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 16:05  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
apple wrote:
Hi, just want to say a few words before going to hospital..I have a mole fever and its getting ugly. But luckily its cureable.
Dont worry so much about Kimi.I am sure he will continue his racing career- in my opinion -in rally. I dont think REd Bull is going to withdraw itself from rally as it has been withdrawn from air races.
The whole different thing is weather Kimi is feeling he will get a chance to challenge top guys when the time is right if he drives in Citroen. But this succes isnt going to come next year, so I will stick to plan Citroen for an year and then..who knows.
Have fun, I am going to rest now.


Get well soon Apple!

By the way as far as I know RB just cancelled some of the air races (they had to), and they're planning next year already. I believe that if Kimi feels strong about one genre or the other, he'll find a way to race and ultimately succeed there.

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 16:13  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2010, 01:27
Posts: 197
Take care Apple :hug:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 16:14  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
beefree88 wrote:
LadyR wrote:
yvonne wrote:
Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:


Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p


In Kimi's case no pic is definitely not a proof. However it would be weird even from Kimi, since he wouldn't have much time to accomodate before Rally France.


guys maybe its a cultural thing but it its quite harsh to laugh and call news/rumors bulls**... instead of slapping the messenger down we maybe could trie a little nice approach. Atleast I am also interested to know also those news/rumor which aren't written in the press releses but have to say that it doesn't motivate atleast me to bring any unsure news if the welcome is laughing from others... has for instance anyone tried to find out the truth about it, anyone for instance asked Kulta if Kimi was there?

sorry for ranting but just had to say it loud...

sorry 2; didn't mean this on you Beefree (you had a sweet answer) :pray: or wanted to name anyone other especially either ... just took the first post about the discussion


Last edited by Julia on 26 Sep 2010, 16:45, edited 2 times in total.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 16:20  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 10:06
Posts: 440
beefree88 wrote:
apple wrote:
Hi, just want to say a few words before going to hospital..I have a mole fever and its getting ugly. But luckily its cureable.
Dont worry so much about Kimi.I am sure he will continue his racing career- in my opinion -in rally. I dont think REd Bull is going to withdraw itself from rally as it has been withdrawn from air races.
The whole different thing is weather Kimi is feeling he will get a chance to challenge top guys when the time is right if he drives in Citroen. But this succes isnt going to come next year, so I will stick to plan Citroen for an year and then..who knows.
Have fun, I am going to rest now.


Get well soon Apple!

By the way as far as I know RB just cancelled some of the air races (they had to), and they're planning next year already. I believe that if Kimi feels strong about one genre or the other, he'll find a way to race and ultimately succeed there.
yes, they canceled last two races this year but also the whole series next year. they are planning to be back in 2012 with improved security and the technology to make it more competitve. but it's not comparable with rally as it was created by Red Bull and not just sponsored. anyway I don't think either they are going to withdraw from rally.

get well soon Apple! :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2010, 16:22  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
Julia wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
LadyR wrote:
yvonne wrote:
Our commentary said Kimi was in Singapore.He said everyone there knew Kimi has been in Singapore secretly. :confused: :confused:


Well, it's not secretly if everyone knew it! And....did anyone take a pic of him? Otherwise it's bulls** IMO! Don't believe it! :p


In Kimi's case no pic is definitely not a proof. However it would be weird even from Kimi, since he wouldn't have much time to accomodate before Rally France.


guys maybe its a cultural thing but it its quite harsh to laugh and call news/rumors bulls**... instead of slapping the messenger down we maybe could trie a little nice approach. Atleast I am also interested to know also those news/rumor which aren't written in the press releses but have to say that it doesn't motivate atleast me to bring any unsure news if the welcome is laughing from others... has for instance anyone tried to find out the truth about it, anyone for instance asked Kulta if Kimi was there?

sory for ranting but just had to say it loud...

Off-Topic: show
well, then you shouldn't have quoted me, I didn't say anything like that

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB