It is currently 23 Aug 2017, 08:14

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:20  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 15:35
Posts: 117
Location: Kyoto, Japan
sammyosammy wrote:
Finns as mechanics at Citroen? So weird.. :zz:


:lol: :lol:

He said he is a cousin of Loeb' wife.
So Loeb has Finnish relatives :roll::
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:23  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 15:35
Posts: 117
Location: Kyoto, Japan
kiara wrote:
Julia wrote:
OMG :blink:

I think Kimi is driving in a local French rally this weekend 17-18.10 ieg TODAY and TOMORROW!!!

this is what I found:

a tweet:
http://twitter.com/planetemarcus

Quote:
#Wrc - National French Rally " Rallye Vosgien " entry Wrc Driver Kimi Raikkonen this week ... !!


info on a French rallye-site:

http://www.rallye-sport.fr/kimi-raikkon ... e-vosgien/

the entry list:
http://www.rallye-sport.fr/liste-engage ... gien-2010/

how can we have missed it, don't we have any Kimifans from France here or do I understand something wrong????

It seems that he is entered but I had heard nothing about this :blink:. Though I don't know how reliable that site is because I have never seen it before.

I wonder if many websites will be covering this? I can speak French pretty well so it would not be a problem for me to follow it on French sites.


Kiara, it's so great that you understand French!
We are counting on you!! :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:27  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
tigerlily wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Finns as mechanics at Citroen? So weird.. :zz:


:lol: :lol:

He said he is a cousin of Loeb' wife.
So Loeb has Finnish relatives :roll::


NORMAL PEOPLE as mechanics at Citroen! So weird... :lol: :lol:

I was laughing when I heard Citroen has a tradition to bring local bear strait when they have finished to the driver and his co-pilot if they win a rally... no hypocrites there :O
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:27  
car driver

Joined: 16 Sep 2010, 23:30
Posts: 21
Location: United Kingdom
sammyosammy wrote:
kiara wrote:
Julia wrote:
OMG :blink:

I think Kimi is driving in a local French rally this weekend 17-18.10 ieg TODAY and TOMORROW!!!

this is what I found:

a tweet:
http://twitter.com/planetemarcus

Quote:
#Wrc - National French Rally " Rallye Vosgien " entry Wrc Driver Kimi Raikkonen this week ... !!


info on a French rallye-site:

http://www.rallye-sport.fr/kimi-raikkon ... e-vosgien/

the entry list:
http://www.rallye-sport.fr/liste-engage ... gien-2010/

how can we have missed it, don't we have any Kimifans from France here or do I understand something wrong????

It seems that he is entered but I had heard nothing about this :blink:. Though I don't know how reliable that site is because I have never seen it before.

I wonder if many websites will be covering this? I can speak French pretty well so it would not be a problem for me to follow it on French sites.


In that kase Kiara, it is now Your mission to dig out a web site providing stage times, split times etc. Welcome to the forum!! :hug:

Luckily I do not have plans for this weekend :lol:! I don't normally visit French motorsports sites but I will try my best!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:28  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
tigerlily wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Finns as mechanics at Citroen? So weird.. :zz:


:lol: :lol:

He said he is a cousin of Loeb' wife.
So Loeb has Finnish relatives :roll::


That explains a lot of his driving... :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:31  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
kiara wrote:
Julia wrote:
OMG :blink:

I think Kimi is driving in a local French rally this weekend 17-18.10 ieg TODAY and TOMORROW!!!

this is what I found:

a tweet:
http://twitter.com/planetemarcus

Quote:
#Wrc - National French Rally " Rallye Vosgien " entry Wrc Driver Kimi Raikkonen this week ... !!


info on a French rallye-site:

http://www.rallye-sport.fr/kimi-raikkon ... e-vosgien/

the entry list:
http://www.rallye-sport.fr/liste-engage ... gien-2010/

how can we have missed it, don't we have any Kimifans from France here or do I understand something wrong????

It seems that he is entered but I had heard nothing about this :blink:. Though I don't know how reliable that site is because I have never seen it before.

I wonder if many websites will be covering this? I can speak French pretty well so it would not be a problem for me to follow it on French sites.


Oh kiara, how wonderful it is that you managed to find this forum just in time for the French rally! :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:31  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
should we make a own thread about the French rally??? Can somebody who knows how to do it fix a new thread?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:34  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
Julia wrote:
should we make a own thread about the French rally??? Can somebody who knows how to do it fix a new thread?


Kriss, anybody...? :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:38  
car driver

Joined: 16 Sep 2010, 23:30
Posts: 21
Location: United Kingdom
Not 100% sure yet but I think I might have found a site that will be doing some sort of live coverage at the Rally...will post it (on French rally thread?) when I am sure! :D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:40  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Julia great find :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:41  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
sammyosammy wrote:
Julia wrote:
should we make a own thread about the French rally??? Can somebody who knows how to do it fix a new thread?


Kriss, anybody...? :)


I do it
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:53  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Posts: 1015
Location: Brazil
Thanks for the info guys!!!! So we have Kimi rallying this weekend!!! This is great!!!! :shhh:

_________________
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 16:56  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
Yeah!!! I can't believe we get to follow a rally this weekend! :C:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 17:12  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 15:45
Posts: 228
Location: Brasil/Suomi
sleenster wrote:
Yeah!!! I can't believe we get to follow a rally this weekend! :C:


That is Great!!! !yahoo: Gooooo Iceman!

_________________
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 20:41  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
@ Luie, no problem, I will make the thread myself then :hug:

@ Sammy, I read your reply on AS and nearly spilled my coffee - you are great :lol:


Some superlativs...? :O


This sentence when it was about not wanting Kimi in Ferrari :lol: :

Quote:
I can assure You I would personally drag him out of that car, with my own bear hands. That´s a promise :<>:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB