It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 22:51

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 18:43  
F1 Rookie

mr j wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
To cheer you up here, look what readers of Gazzetta dello Sport has commented when Alonso cursed the sky for his misfortune in Spa - times they are changing :zz:

Quote:
Alonso cursed the sky, the sky is not responsible for his dazzling performance.

I am also happy that Alonso is a Ferrari driver after this season ...... maybe someone will re-evaluate Raikkonen, who was treated unfairly by Maranello!

What can I say? The fastest won while the more talkative, Alonso, has flopped big time! The weather was the same for everyone!

ALONSO's season so far is well below the expectations when calculating the cost for the team (including Raikkonen's several million euros), you can't always blame it on the wall, Domenicali and Ferrari .. .......

Kimi Kimi Back Back ¡¡¡¡¡¡ please !!!!! Alonso..... Alonso ..... Always .. always ...... excuses ... enough excuses ...

Too many errors are made in general in a Ferrari. The biggest was putting Domenicali in charge. The first horror was to cut off Kimi Raikkonen for Massa's preference. Not developing last year's car was a disgrace to the spirit of formula one, fortunately ENZO didn't have to witness it. Countless strategy errors etc.

Kimi Raikkonen never criticized him and he never criticized Raikkonen (Massa?). You can't spray poison within a team. Lewis is the opposite and deserves the second title.

First you have criticized Raikkonen in every way imaginable, he was the scapegoat, you enjoyed shooting and sacrificing the Finnish. Cheers consistency!

Now I finally understand why Alonso was crying a lot at McLaren ... so he wouldn't have to admit that a rookie was already faster than him. And now this is visible to all. Ferrari should have taken Lewis and not Fernando!

If there was Kimi instead of Vettel! If Kimi was driving for Red Bull there would be no story in this serie. With his elegant, calm, fair play, talent (especially at Spa!).

Still bet on Massa? On top of it all Raikkonen was sacrificed to keep him?

Alonso Ninth error .. Are you sure he is better than Raikkonen?

Raikonnen won last year with a car whose development was stopped before the summer break. A track like Spa shows the true champion. Alonso clearly is not. The arrival of Alonso was allowed only because of "bank Santander and visibility of Spanish in the world" -thinking and funds and media exposure. Comments from Domenicali and associates make them a totally embarrassing management. Raikonnen was a true champion.

It now seems established that Alonso is not faster than Raikkonen. Now maybe someone will even dare to say that Raikkonen at Spa last year was better for Ferrari ... Oh and it is also clear that McLaren did not favor Hamilton ... Alonso was just slower.

Enough! President Montezemolo, instead of going to Abu Dhabi for the opening of the Ferrari theme park you should worry about the disaster that the men, chosen by you, are are making gross erros, blatant driver errors from overpaid drivers and clumsy and blatant violations of the sporting regulations trying to manipulate the result standings. Last year Raikkonen was made the scapegoat but perhaps he was only the victim and not guilty, now who will be the scapegoat?

SPA made it clear today that Alonso is too old and Vettel is too young.

Congratulations to Ferrari and Alonso, or rather the best driver in F1 history, for its excellent performance today!!

Alonso is getting stronger in eating the dust and going into a spin.

Sorry chief, just had to forward this to that hell hole I told you about. Pls forgive me :pray:

Great reading, Wolfie and Sammy I agree with you about the hell hole since I'm banned from there for a while for loosing my temper with the Kimi haters. :blush:

We`re talking about different forum. The one we´re talking about is pure evil... No one can be banned from the hell hole :wave:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 18:54  
kart driver

Wolfie wrote:
mr j wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
To cheer you up here, look what readers of Gazzetta dello Sport has commented when Alonso cursed the sky for his misfortune in Spa - times they are changing :zz:

Quote:
Alonso cursed the sky, the sky is not responsible for his dazzling performance.

I am also happy that Alonso is a Ferrari driver after this season ...... maybe someone will re-evaluate Raikkonen, who was treated unfairly by Maranello!

What can I say? The fastest won while the more talkative, Alonso, has flopped big time! The weather was the same for everyone!

ALONSO's season so far is well below the expectations when calculating the cost for the team (including Raikkonen's several million euros), you can't always blame it on the wall, Domenicali and Ferrari .. .......

Kimi Kimi Back Back ¡¡¡¡¡¡ please !!!!! Alonso..... Alonso ..... Always .. always ...... excuses ... enough excuses ...

Too many errors are made in general in a Ferrari. The biggest was putting Domenicali in charge. The first horror was to cut off Kimi Raikkonen for Massa's preference. Not developing last year's car was a disgrace to the spirit of formula one, fortunately ENZO didn't have to witness it. Countless strategy errors etc.

Kimi Raikkonen never criticized him and he never criticized Raikkonen (Massa?). You can't spray poison within a team. Lewis is the opposite and deserves the second title.

First you have criticized Raikkonen in every way imaginable, he was the scapegoat, you enjoyed shooting and sacrificing the Finnish. Cheers consistency!

Now I finally understand why Alonso was crying a lot at McLaren ... so he wouldn't have to admit that a rookie was already faster than him. And now this is visible to all. Ferrari should have taken Lewis and not Fernando!

If there was Kimi instead of Vettel! If Kimi was driving for Red Bull there would be no story in this serie. With his elegant, calm, fair play, talent (especially at Spa!).

Still bet on Massa? On top of it all Raikkonen was sacrificed to keep him?

Alonso Ninth error .. Are you sure he is better than Raikkonen?

Raikonnen won last year with a car whose development was stopped before the summer break. A track like Spa shows the true champion. Alonso clearly is not. The arrival of Alonso was allowed only because of "bank Santander and visibility of Spanish in the world" -thinking and funds and media exposure. Comments from Domenicali and associates make them a totally embarrassing management. Raikonnen was a true champion.

It now seems established that Alonso is not faster than Raikkonen. Now maybe someone will even dare to say that Raikkonen at Spa last year was better for Ferrari ... Oh and it is also clear that McLaren did not favor Hamilton ... Alonso was just slower.

Enough! President Montezemolo, instead of going to Abu Dhabi for the opening of the Ferrari theme park you should worry about the disaster that the men, chosen by you, are are making gross erros, blatant driver errors from overpaid drivers and clumsy and blatant violations of the sporting regulations trying to manipulate the result standings. Last year Raikkonen was made the scapegoat but perhaps he was only the victim and not guilty, now who will be the scapegoat?

SPA made it clear today that Alonso is too old and Vettel is too young.

Congratulations to Ferrari and Alonso, or rather the best driver in F1 history, for its excellent performance today!!

Alonso is getting stronger in eating the dust and going into a spin.

Sorry chief, just had to forward this to that hell hole I told you about. Pls forgive me :pray:

Great reading, Wolfie and Sammy I agree with you about the hell hole since I'm banned from there for a while for loosing my temper with the Kimi haters. :blush:

Mr J, how on earth can you be banned from the hell hole??? We are talking about the same Finnish tabloid-forum arent' we?

My mistake, I thought Sammy meant a place where I have gladly enjoyed your posts lately and where I saw your post today. I guess we all have a hell hole somewhere and where we return to even if It's not a happy place. Your posts there lately have been the reason why I return, even though I'm banned. I just wish that I too could do some "good" there.

And by the way I'm rightly banned eventhough it was the first time I lost my head and it wasn't my intention to do so. But I guess we all have a point when we get tired of hearing stupid reasons why Kimi's so worthless.

Perhaps I should only return to this forum but I can't help myself wanting everyone to have the same feeling about Kimi as I do, the way people in this forum too do. Some people have in their genetic code to look for problems and maybe, unfortunately, I'm that kind of person. Could it be in my finnish DNA eventhough the finn in me is more a heritage of my parents than the life i'm leading now and the place where I live today?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 19:25  
F1 Rookie

Know that code, built in me also... :thumbsup:
Be strong people!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 19:41  
F1 Driver

Thanks Iceman1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 19:46  
Kart Champion

mr j wrote:
My mistake, I thought Sammy meant a place where I have gladly enjoyed your posts lately and where I saw your post today. I guess we all have a hell hole somewhere and where we return to even if It's not a happy place. Your posts there lately have been the reason why I return, even though I'm banned. I just wish that I too could do some "good" there.

And by the way I'm rightly banned eventhough it was the first time I lost my head and it wasn't my intention to do so. But I guess we all have a point when we get tired of hearing stupid reasons why Kimi's so worthless.

You are never rightly banned for losing your head while defending Kimi. You should consider it the highest honor! :thumbsup: I don't read or participate in F1 forums anymore except this section of this one - but I am sure you did Kimi proud! :cool:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 20:20  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:

awww my 3 favs... how could I forgot those moments...

Mika crying...
Prost walking in the nowhere...
Kimi in Monaco...

shivers, that's right.

Antti is a legend, indeed!!! :shhh:

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 20:26  
F1 Routinier

mr j wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
mr j wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:

Mr J, how on earth can you be banned from the hell hole??? We are talking about the same Finnish tabloid-forum arent' we?

Perhaps I should only return to this forum but I can't help myself wanting everyone to have the same feeling about Kimi as I do, the way people in this forum too do. Some people have in their genetic code to look for problems and maybe, unfortunately, I'm that kind of person. Could it be in my finnish DNA eventhough the finn in me is more a heritage of my parents than the life i'm leading now and the place where I live today?

Aaah, now I get it :lol:

I go there once a month or two weeks and leave again, sometimes the worse takes the better of me and I can't resist to put in my two cents - especially now that Kimi is out of F1 and those who bashed Kimi for years are now in our situation...

It's weird, for years Kimi-fans had to defend Kimi all the time, people threw Massa in our face even though Massa never was a problem - and now after all the justifications over why Alonso is so much better than Kimi it's like they cornered themself by themself - now they are on the defensive side.

And all of a sudden the world is full of Alonso-haters :roll::

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 20:28  
F1 Routinier

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

awww my 3 favs... how could I forgot those moments...

Mika crying...
Prost walking in the nowhere...
Kimi in Monaco...

shivers, that's right.

Antti is a legend, indeed!!! :shhh:

Kimi walking in Monaco - pissed off with his helmet on. I can't get over the admiration when seeing him walk with a straight back to his boat. The man has strenght :hug:

But what gives me shivers is the men with the chequered flags :blush:

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 20:29  
kart driver

bourbon wrote:
mr j wrote:

You are never rightly banned for losing your head while defending Kimi. You should consider it the highest honor! :thumbsup: I don't read or participate in F1 forums anymore except this section of this one - but I am sure you did Kimi proud! :cool:

What nice words, it almost makes me cry of affinity. You guys are from now on part of my family, if it's okey with you.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 20:34  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
Kimi walking in Monaco - pissed off with his helmet on. I can't get over the admiration when seeing him walk with a straight back to his boat. The man has strenght :hug:

Yes, indeed. Incredible!!! And the next moment you can see him shirtless, drinking something... He's just, you know... Kimi :) That was "eating ice-cream and drinking coke" - McLaren style LOL

Wolfie wrote:
But what gives me shivers is the men with the chequered flags :blush:

:blink: yeah, they are crazy, aren't they??!! :huh:

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 20:49  
F1 Routinier

mr j wrote:
bourbon wrote:
mr j wrote:

What nice words, it almost makes me cry of affinity. You guys are from now on part of my family, if it's okey with you.

Of course it's okay :hug:

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 21:17  
kart driver

Wolfie wrote:
mr j wrote:
bourbon wrote:
mr j wrote:

Thank you.

What do you guys say about trying to arrange a place and date in the future when we all could get together, like rally Finland next year, for example.

What about meeting a day before the rally or race, depending on Kimis decision for next year, and having a dinner and getting to know each other. Could that be done?

And is there someone who is good at organizing a schedule that makes it possible. A thought for the future perhaps? If there's someone with experience of this kind of thing could they perhaps start a thread and see where it would lead. I myself would really try to make myself available to attend such a meeting.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 21:24  
F1 Routinier

mr j wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
mr j wrote:
bourbon wrote:
mr j wrote:

Thank you.

What do you guys say about trying to arrange a place and date in the future when we all could get together, like rally Finland next year, for example.

What about meeting a day before the rally or race, depending on Kimis decision for next year, and having a dinner and getting to know each other. Could that be done?

And is there someone who is good at organizing a schedule that makes it possible. A thought for the future perhaps? If there's someone with experience of this kind of thing could they perhaps start a thread and see where it would lead. I myself would really try to make myself available to attend such a meeting.

That's a great idea :shhh:

People who came to Rally Finland can probably say if it's too crowded here. If so, then in some other country in Europe?

As for organising - not me, I'm a mess :blush:

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 21:49  
F1 Routinier

This is so good that I will put it here too :lol:

Quote:
F1 2011, as today
Published by Leo Turrini Fri, 03/09/2010 - 17:10

Tomorrow comes. Today I feel raving and will line up some interesting hypotheses concerning the 2011 Formula One. Things that can happen, things that might happen, things that have already happened in silence, things that may never happen.

1) Renault is really trying to bring the Blonde to F1. And it is true that there is a solicitation for Kubica to do so. Kimi did not say yes or no.

2) The owners of Renault say (and they say) that Raikkonen has to lower claims, the 17 million that Botin (Santander) pays to him for rallying in 2010 is obviously preposterous.They also say that they will fight for the championship in 2011. Mah. Mah.

3) Kimi declined the proposal from Mercedes twelve months ago. He understood something that escaped the old German uncle. Instead he insisted: either McLaren or nothing. With hindsight, call him stupid.

4) If the first year of Alonso in Maranello ends badly and if the second begins badly, then Stefano Domenicali is doomed.

5) After the second half of 2011 the agreement between Todt and Briatore ends. The agreement that has made him remain in his boat on the edge of Formula One.

6) Montezemolo would in November 2011 be twenty years as president of Ferrari. Maybe he would like to leave with grace and without losing the garage.

7) When Luke pulls the plug the Bureau of Maranello should lie with Andrea Agnelli.

8) Andrea Agnelli is a very good friend of Flavio Briatore. He is also a close friend of Cola and you know what I think.

9) Massa is poised, despite the contract.

10) I have a future as a fan of McLaren :lol:

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2010, 22:16  
kart driver

Wolfie, you would be perfect at organising a get together, who is better at gathering information than you.

But if you don't think your'e right for it could someone start a thread about getting together and then we could decide who would be the right person to be the organiser.

The question is if there is interest in us getting together and meeting each other.

I for one would my try my utmost to try to attend such a meeting.
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 495  Next