It is currently 20 Aug 2017, 17:25

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 07:15  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17
Posts: 2380
Country: Philippines (ph)
Hello, Awadhesh! You'll love it here :::
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 07:17  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
i have a feeling that kimi will announce his decision in December...until then.. there will be a lot of rumours... but i still want him to return to F1

hi Awadhesh.. welcome... :wave:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 07:25  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Vida wrote:
i have a feeling that kimi will announce his decision in December...until then.. there will be a lot of rumours... but i still want him to return to F1


I feel that too!

I don't stress about it this year. That was more than enough for me last year.

I think he will stay in WRC and if he doesn't and would go back to F1 (less than 1% choice for that IMO) then it's okay too. :)

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 07:47  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
yeah me too.. last year was awful, waiting without certainty... i'm ok if he stayed in rally but will be jumping around for days if he return to F1 :D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 08:14  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
little help needed, the google transtation doesn't help much :hug:

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 09/1179658
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 08:23  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
Kriss wrote:
little help needed, the google transtation doesn't help much :hug:

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 09/1179658

This is the same news I referred. Kimi said a lot of other things in that interview MTV3 is quoting, like there is other things in life than F1, for example.
MTV 3 has picked up his sentence where he doesnt rule F1 out for good but says the things have to be cleared until he makes his desicion.
Its interesting, but what he means by "other things than F1" or rally for that matter.

I know Kaj has a company and he is now on leave from there but how long can he stay in rallying?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 08:31  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
apple wrote:
Kriss wrote:
little help needed, the google transtation doesn't help much :hug:

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 09/1179658

This is the same news I referred. Kimi said a lot of other things in that interview MTV3 is quoting, like there is other things in life than F1, for example.
MTV 3 has picked up his sentence where he doesnt rule F1 out for good but says the things have to be cleared until he makes his desicion.
Its interesting, but what he means by "other things than F1" or rally for that matter.

I know Kaj has a company and he is now on leave from there but how long can he stay in rallying?


thanks apple :hug:

the last part is really mysterious at least according to the google :blush: "I wouldn't say no. Considered. Run the end of the first season and explaining some things" :confused:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 08:44  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
Kriss wrote:
apple wrote:
Kriss wrote:
little help needed, the google transtation doesn't help much :hug:

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 09/1179658

This is the same news I referred. Kimi said a lot of other things in that interview MTV3 is quoting, like there is other things in life than F1, for example.
MTV 3 has picked up his sentence where he doesnt rule F1 out for good but says the things have to be cleared until he makes his desicion.
Its interesting, but what he means by "other things than F1" or rally for that matter.

I know Kaj has a company and he is now on leave from there but how long can he stay in rallying?


thanks apple :hug:

the last part is really mysterious at least according to the google :blush: "I wouldn't say no. Considered. Run the end of the first season and explaining some things" :confused:

First part is right. But he says he drives the season to the end first and then some things have to be cleared up until he makes his desicion. Mysterious, yes.

But I think I am gonna take it easy and just wait and see. :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 08:50  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
apple wrote:

the last part is really mysterious at least according to the google :blush: "I wouldn't say no. Considered. Run the end of the first season and explaining some things" :confused:
First part is right. But he says he drives the season to the end first and then some things have to be cleared up until he makes his desicion. Mysterious, yes.

But I think I am gonna take it easy and just wait and see. :p


what else can we do? :lol: "let's wait and see what happens" :zz:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 09:31  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
apple wrote:
I know Kaj has a company and he is now on leave from there but how long can he stay in rallying?

I read from local newspaper that Kaj's store drove down. I don't know if he has more business but one end last July.

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 10:32  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
welcome awadhesh..
:)

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 13:35  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29
Posts: 299
:blush: uh, don´t know really where to put this. As there´s no Kimi for e.g. 'a blast from the past' thread . . .
Here´s my new extended preview of 'Fabulous Spa'

This track is not for wanna be boys! Have a look. . .
[ [ [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHDUQ8acKY ] ] ] ]

Hope´z you like it :)

_________________
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 13:40  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Lynx'niK wrote:
:blush: uh, don´t know really where to put this. As there´s no Kimi for e.g. 'a blast from the past' thread . . .
Here´s my new extended preview of 'Fabulous Spa'

This track is not for wanna be boys! Have a look. . .
[ [ [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHDUQ8acKY ] ] ] ]

Hope´z you like it :)


I've already seen it and I gotta say that it gave me goosebumps and had tears in my eyes as I commented on YouTube. I would have liked to post it here right away but I thought you'd like to do it. Glad, that it's here. Everyone should see it, it's fabulous!!!! :thumbsup: :shhh:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 13:48  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29
Posts: 299
@Kinga: thanks you so much, this means a lot to me!!! :hug:
I would love to show you the final version but I have never time. There are some breathtaking crashes and moments left to put in, but I will finish it up, that´s for sure. And maybe someone could help me? I need a lesson in f1 history who is the brave men at the beginning, it´s a shame I don´t know/forgot his name :<>:

_________________
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 16:48  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 15:45
Posts: 228
Location: Brasil/Suomi
Yvan Muller who will drive in Rally of France by Petter Solberg World Rally Team talked about Kimi Raikkonen in his interview... Translation by google traslate... sorry!

Raikkonen this year proves that the WRC is not easy ...
Course! It is a discipline that is unique and that everyone, even F1 world champion, is not forced to have naturally. If Loeb had to go to F1, it would be hard for him. We see it with Raikkonen, do not underestimate the task ahead

From here: http://blog.motorstv.com/3588-wrc-mulle ... top-5.html

_________________
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB