The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 18 Apr 2010, 19:12

Do you remember this 8-year old boy who absolutely wanted only Kimi's autograph on his helmet :hug:

To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

f194girl
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by f194girl » 18 Apr 2010, 20:25

sleenster wrote:
Dracaena wrote:
Vida wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
Off-Topic: show
OOOHH NOOO...they´ve found us :lol: ...I do expect someone else (who did register today as well) to answer him

Urrrgh Kimi don´t take such big risks :blink: Well but I think that the pilote would say no if it was too dangerous

:lol: :lol: claudie.. let's watch it closely..

I'm thinking exactly the same thing. Someone posted a link to this site in the previous forum today, I think that's how they found us rather than through Rally Radio. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds but let's all remember that the ignore function has been invented :O ...

The private plane story is sounds really strange to me, I don't understand why small airports wouldn't have the flight ban in effect. Maybe Kimi just hasn't been paying too much attention to this ash business. I mean, he has money to buy a boat and sail home if he needs to :lol:. Tsk tsk Kimi, flying home on a private plane while the rest of the team crams into a bus together...

They'll always be everywhere, we just have to know how to deal with them. :)

Yesterday the German Airline Lufthansa flew back some of their aircrafts from Munich to Frankfurt. It was allowed cause the pilots flew by sight and not with the support of the tower. I´m not 100% sure but I think it is allowed to fly with small propeller machines cause they don´t fly in such a high altitude. I´m working for a bus company and today we sent a bus to spain to carry our flight guests home. So if there isn´t any fligt possibilty I can sent a bus to turkey to carry Kimi home :lol:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 18 Apr 2010, 21:02

So, this is my first finnish lesson:

KIMI ON PARAS!!!!! :shhh:

I actually got very interested in learning finnish, it seems really difficult with all those long words and grammar
(perhaps ours is more difficult) but could only find private tutors and odd uni classes....

Anyway, now I have all I need: KIMI ON PARAS!!!!!!!!!!

Kimilandia
car driver
car driver

Post by Kimilandia » 18 Apr 2010, 21:31

Thanks for all the posts / translation everyone.

I'm starting to get more positive about this rally jaunt. Kimi seems ahead of schedule a little. I hope he stays. :thumbsup:

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 18 Apr 2010, 23:09

I'm a bit worried about Kimi deciding to go home on a private jet (if that's what he still did in the end) I hope he and whoever was with him got home safely. :( :pray:

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 19 Apr 2010, 01:12

marrie17 wrote:Hi guys! i'm new here and i have been wondering where have the kimi bunch gone to this time around...i posted a question on the last thread and somebody gave me the link to this site. so, i'm very sorry if that has caused the access for some antikimis or trolls to this forum.i didn't mean to do that. i have been a kimi fan since 2006 and kimi immediately got my attention the firdt time i saw him on the tv. i'm just the typical female fan of kimi. lurking around various forums and sites about kimi have been the source of news about him and my usual everyday "kimi therapy". maybe just like many other ''have been'' lurking kimi fans. i got nervous the second time the kimi bunch have gone somewhere else again, so i'm glad i finally got here. i've always loved the happy atmosphere amongst you guys, the passionate spirit, and the witty chats. i dont think i can contribute any worthy materials here, so i wont be posting much, just wanna read through. so i guess people can already find out the reason why i registered here.
btw; it's almost unbelievable that for a rally rookie, kimi has scored wrc points two times in a row in just 4 rallies! i believe there will be much more coming from him this year! Cheers to the king Raikkonen!! :shhh:

p/s: pardon for my amateur english

No worries, Marrie! Welcome and thanks for following us here :) And don't worry about your English!

And Bono, welcome also!

iceman1 wrote:
I've just Banned "Wild" for being a "Troll" :zz: - Please report any unwanted user so I can ban him :zz:
We love you!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 19 Apr 2010, 01:25

Acropolis wrote:So, this is my first finnish lesson:

I actually got very interested in learning finnish, it seems really difficult with all those long words and grammar
(perhaps ours is more difficult) but could only find private tutors and odd uni classes....

KIMI ON NOPEIN !!!!! :O
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 19 Apr 2010, 01:33

Heehee kiitos for the back article from Sweden! Kaj as Kimi's bodyguard :::

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 19 Apr 2010, 02:47

iceman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:great, great result from Kimi :thumbsup:

P.S. someone is really looking for trouble .... :cool:

Welcome rko281, Bono, acropolis, marrie17 (hope I remembered you all) :hug:

I don't think that we have to worry about anyone looking for trouble :n

I've just Banned "Wild" for being a "Troll" :zz: - Please report any unwanted user so I can ban him :zz:

thank you...

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 19 Apr 2010, 05:05

SpaMaster wrote:
Acropolis wrote:So, this is my first finnish lesson:

KIMI ON NOPEIN !!!!! :O

I agree you SpaMaster :lol: Not in rally right now but overall in different vehicles.
For other who don't understand:
Kimi on nopein = Kimi is the fastest

...or did you mean some other adjective?
I miss a babysitter

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 19 Apr 2010, 05:18

No moominpappa, that's what I meant. :) I always call Kimi the fastest.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 19 Apr 2010, 06:53

I don't know where to post this, but isn't this a good place for general Kimi news?

http://www.mtv3.fi/ohjelmat/sivusto2008 ... at?1102325

Kimi Räikkönen got a statue to China

Kimi Räikkönen and other F1-drivers who have won the Chinese GP as well as Bernie Ecclestone have gotten statues to the park next to the Shanghai track, AP-news agency says.

Ecclestone was present when the statues were revealed on Saturday. The Chinese respect for authority was shown in the fact that Ecclestone's statue was 1,9 meters tall whereas the drivers' statues were only 1,7 meters tall. In nature Ecclestone is 159 cm tall.

Räikkönen celebrated victory in China in his championship year 2007. In addition to him the Chinese GP has been won before this season by Rubens Barrichello (2004), Fernando Alonso (2005), Michael Schumacher (2006), Lewis Hamilton (2008) and Sebastien Vettel (2009).

:lol: :lol: I want to see these statues!!!

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 19 Apr 2010, 07:25

Bernie has a Napoleon complex.
I miss a babysitter

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 19 Apr 2010, 07:30

Leijona wrote:I don't know where to post this, but isn't this a good place for general Kimi news?

http://www.mtv3.fi/ohjelmat/sivusto2008 ... at?1102325

Kimi Räikkönen got a statue to China

Kimi Räikkönen and other F1-drivers who have won the Chinese GP as well as Bernie Ecclestone have gotten statues to the park next to the Shanghai track, AP-news agency says.

Ecclestone was present when the statues were revealed on Saturday. The Chinese respect for authority was shown in the fact that Ecclestone's statue was 1,9 meters tall whereas the drivers' statues were only 1,7 meters tall. In nature Ecclestone is 159 cm tall.

Räikkönen celebrated victory in China in his championship year 2007. In addition to him the Chinese GP has been won before this season by Rubens Barrichello (2004), Fernando Alonso (2005), Michael Schumacher (2006), Lewis Hamilton (2008) and Sebastien Vettel (2009).

:lol: :lol: I want to see these statues!!!

me too :lol: :lol:

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 19 Apr 2010, 07:40

apple wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Dracaena wrote:A translating question for the Finns. How would you translate "ulosajo", is there a simple word for it? (Feel like an idiot asking this :blush:).

I don't know exactly. Drive out perhaps.

There is no direct translation I guess. "Driving off the road" is perhaps the nearest.

Of course I don't know anything about Finnish, however if you mention the words "drive out" or driving off the road" perhaps the English equivalent you guys are looking for is "excursion".