It is currently 17 Nov 2017, 23:04

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:31  
F1 Routinier

:fear:

Quote:
Räikkönen admits: I've seen F1!

- I don't think I'll go back to F1. I would have had the chance to go there but I think that career is already seen, Räikkönen told MTV3 in Germanly.

Räikkönen does not confirm that he continues in WRC either. The current deal with Citroen is only for this season.

- I have different options for next year. Let's see if I drive anything. I guess we will come up with something. We tell when we know more, Räikkönen promised.

MTV3 - Lauri Ouvinen / Anette Latva-Piikkilä

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:33  
F1 Rookie

Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

- I don't think I'll go back to F1. I would have had the chance to go there but I think that career is already seen, Räikkönen told MTV3 in Germanly.

Räikkönen does not confirm that he continues in WRC either. The current deal with Citroen is only for this season.

- I have different options for next year. Let's see if I drive anything. I guess we will come up with something. We tell when we know more, Räikkönen promised.

translation; "I´m negotiating with various F1-teams and sticking in rally is a good alternative too..!

:zz:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:35  
F1 Routinier

sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

translation; "I´m negotiating with various F1-teams and sticking in rally is a good alternative too..!

Thanks Sammy :hug:

If MTV3 has once again made up a headline based upon zero, then Wolfie gets :<>:

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:45  
F1 Rookie

Wolfie wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

Thanks Sammy :hug:

If MTV3 has once again made up a headline based upon zero, then Wolfie gets :<>:

do not get pissed, I find MTV3 as a very funny media.. :lol:

Last edited by sammyosammy on 19 Aug 2010, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:46  
GP2 Driver

I don't know if those were his words or not, but I DO KNOW one thing, his F1 career was over when he choosed WRC last year. It was so obvious.... he got what he wanted from F1 (a world championship and driving for the best 2 teams for many years). He is 31 in a few months, time to move on to another challenge.

P.S. He seems the kind of guy that never looks back ... That's why I've been saying for months that he's not going back to F1.

Last edited by rko281 on 19 Aug 2010, 10:51, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:47  
F1 Rookie

rko281 wrote:
I don't know if those were his words or not, but I DO KNOW one thing, his F1 career was over when he choosed WRC last year. It was so obvious.... the got what he wanted from F1 (a world championship and driving for the best 2 teams for many years). He is 31 in a few months, time to move on to another challenge.

P.S. He seems the kind of guy that never looks back ... That's why I've been saying for months that he's not going back to F1.

reasonable and realistic :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:47  
F1 Routinier

rko281 wrote:
I don't know if those were his words or not, but I DO KNOW one thing, his F1 career was over when he choosed WRC last year. It was so obvious.... the got what he wanted from F1 (a world championship and driving for the best 2 teams for many years). He is 31 in a few months, time to move on to another challenge.

You have been telling us that, rko28, but we refuse to believe in it :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:51  
F1 Driver

rko281 wrote:

I have to say that I second that. Last year he already choosed to rally with redbull and citroen instead of drive in f1 whit Mclaren... he did the big choise already then Ok he left a small door opend for return but I always got the feeling that it was the plan b if he would be lousy at rally...

I actually thought from the beginning that he was going to turn his back to F1 after 2010 year in ferrari... he just did it one year earlier. He has many times said that he want new challenges and as rko281 said he has nothing to proove anymore... he has the titel.

Last edited by Julia on 19 Aug 2010, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:54  
F1 Routinier

I believe it when I see it - until then.... my impeccable gut-feeling :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:57  
GP2 Driver

Wolfie wrote:

Wolfie, out gut-feelings are completely different :lol:. Mine is that he won't come back.

P.S. When he announced in Suzuka 2009 that he and Ferrari are over, I said he will go to rally instead of signing with Mclaren and bye, bye F1 :)
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 10:59  
F1 Routinier

rko281 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Wolfie, out gut-feelings are completely different :lol:. Mine is that he won't come back.

P.S. When he announced in Suzuka 2009 that he and Ferrari are over, I said he will go to rally instead of signing with Mclaren and bye, bye F1 :)

Oi :blink:

Are we going to start fighting over who has the better gut-feeling :lol:

Last year in spring I had this text in my signature: KIMI TO WRC IN 2010

So my gut-feeling must also count for something :p

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 11:46  
GP2 Driver

But why would he close the door like that? :confused:
Lets say that he gets his fill of rally after next year - it could happen. Then F1 would be there - and he says he loves driving there if not for all the media. But that is getting almost as bad in rally now too.

Lets face it. Kimi is 7 kinds of awesome in an F1 car. And I crave for at least one or two more seasons. Howl! ::oops:;

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 11:49  
F1 Driver

sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Quote:

i really hope that you are right...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 12:08  
F1 Routinier

Soren wrote:
But why would he close the door like that? :confused:
Lets say that he gets his fill of rally after next year - it could happen. Then F1 would be there - and he says he loves driving there if not for all the media. But that is getting almost as bad in rally now too.

Lets face it. Kimi is 7 kinds of awesome in an F1 car. And I crave for at least one or two more seasons. Howl! ::oops:;

I don't know what it means, Sören :blink:

Then again it's MTV3 and Kimi is sure not going to tell them what he does next year.

Let's just hope that he is fed up with the questions and feeds them this and that :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2010, 12:09  
GP2 Driver

I think Kimi himself was fed up with all these F1 return questions, and he just decided to give all of us a major hint. Sadly enough I think its true.
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313 ... 495  Next