The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by valuk » 23 Jul 2010, 12:19

This is the creepiest bunch...they are the reason why kids are acting strange today :roll::
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by momo » 23 Jul 2010, 12:32

Wolfie wrote:Great that you liked them, wasn't it astonishing that Kulta got a private interview?

Also this proves what a good interviewer Kulta is. You can sense the peaceful environment and how Kulta just let's Alonso talk without putting pressure on him.

They are all here:
http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6018
Bravo Kulta e Brava Wolfie! :cool:
Thanks a million!
:)

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 23 Jul 2010, 12:37

Dracaena: are you read Moomin cartoons? They are more to adults than to kids. I like them a lot. Moominpappa drinks Wisky and get hangover, Vilijonkka (I don't know now what is her name in English) told that Coffee and Gin, it's heinous drink...
I miss a babysitter

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 23 Jul 2010, 13:04

Iana wrote:About Alonso interview.
Thank for posting it. But...
Maybe I'm over pesimist, I don't know way, but I just cann't buy it. I have problems believing Alonso. It's a hidden motiv for this. Maybe because the interview was for a finnish guy, and he can gain simpthy and be forgiven for throwing Kimi out of F1?
And please, he followed Kimi in WRC? Yeah, right.
Kimi left McLaren for him, and than Ferrari. At least this could do, speak nicely, but I'm sure it's not what he realy thinks. :<>:
To a certain extend I agree, it is all a bit to obvious. Alonso was doing an interview with a Finnish reporter, and at the same time he is losing ground with the tifosi these days, with those circumstances to consider I think it is very obvious that Alonso would praise Kimi in this situation, it would almost be obtuse to not do so. That being said it is not that I think Alonso is insincere or anything, but would he be saying the same things in an interview with Lobato for example? :p

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 23 Jul 2010, 14:04

Moominpappa wrote:I take a small trip with my family. We went to Stockholm by ship and when come back to Finland we went straight to Linnanmäki then sleep one night at hotel and visit in Korkeasaari (Zoo) and after that we finally drove back to home (250 km). We had very good time, but it's a quite hard to travel with small kids.
Here is picture from ship :cool:
Lovely pic :blush: Enjoy the rest of your holiday Moomi :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 23 Jul 2010, 14:17

valuk wrote:Image

This is the creepiest bunch...they are the reason why kids are acting strange today :roll::
They are the creepiest, I didn't let my child watch the gay Popsicles.

And V, I gave you the button so if anyone peeked it was you at me! :blink: I feel violated....
And what is this now, old man V? You dirty dirty old man...
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 23 Jul 2010, 14:44

Leijona wrote:Dracaena, Pelle Hermanni is the creepy one here :lol: but I did like him a lot when I was a child, but now that I see his picture I'm actually quite shocked :blink:

but come to think of it, I liked to watch Rölli too ..... creepy as well??
Hey - his songs are great "täältä tulee hirmuinen Röööööölli.." :thumbsup:

Vers
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Vers » 23 Jul 2010, 14:56

Leijona wrote:Dracaena, Pelle Hermanni is the creepy one here :lol: but I did like him a lot when I was a child, but now that I see his picture I'm actually quite shocked :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx2Y8rJZnEA

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 23 Jul 2010, 15:16

Leijona wrote:
Dracaena wrote:

I watched Rölli as well but he was no challenge to Pelle Hermanni :)! Remember the flying and talking stick he had (now that sounds creepy :lol:)?
bwahaha what's wrong with Finnish children's programs?? :lol:

(but I don't agree Moomins are creepy. they are just a little weird, but in a cute way... I just looove the characters and their voices [in Finnish], especially Little My!)
have no idea about children's programm but it's music that I like:

:zz: :p
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 23 Jul 2010, 15:53

redstorm wrote:
valuk wrote:Image

They are the creepiest, I didn't let my child watch the gay Popsicles.

And V, I gave you the button so if anyone peeked it was you at me! :blink: I feel violated....
And what is this now, old man V? You dirty dirty old man...
:rofl:

My niece watched them over and over again. :roll::
To me they just look like a bunch of "for her pleasure" condoms :lol:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 23 Jul 2010, 16:13

I personally can't be bothered about what Alonso has to say about Kimi. I think Kimi is good, I don't need any confirmation or praise from Alonso to know that Kimi is good.

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 23 Jul 2010, 17:22

Sir, I have to thank you for making my day :hatoff:.

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 23 Jul 2010, 17:42

Here's another one of my favorites, Ransu Karvakuono (he's not creepy at all and anyone who tries to say that he is better prepare themselves for a kick in the nuts):

And here's another picture of Pelle Hermanni (because I couldn't find a pic of his flying stick):

Who wouldn't fall in love with those puppy eyes...

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 23 Jul 2010, 18:20

Dracaena wrote:Here's another one of my favorites, Ransu Karvakuono (he's not creepy at all and anyone who tries to say that he is better prepare themselves for a kick in the nuts):

Well...a dog wearing a man´s clothes and a lady´s hat may not be creepy but it sure has some identity crisis. :p

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 23 Jul 2010, 18:30

valuk wrote:
Dracaena wrote:Here's another one of my favorites, Ransu Karvakuono (he's not creepy at all and anyone who tries to say that he is better prepare themselves for a kick in the nuts):

Well...a dog wearing a man´s clothes and a lady´s hat may not be creepy but it sure has some identity crisis. :p
It's not a lady's hat :<>:! (I think...)