It is currently 24 Oct 2017, 09:28

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 09:13  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 06:41
Posts: 109
Location: Craiova
Country: Romania (ro)
beefree88 wrote:
Iana wrote:

And yet, all his fairness is coming back to haunt him. Everybody said he is not a fighter, a real racer. If don't take someone out of the track, you have no b...I remember Spa 2008.


I never heard anybody claiming that. Who you're talking about?


Most of the juornalists. As a payback, I guess, because Kimi is not so easy on them. :$
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 09:18  
You're welcome! ;)
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 09:26  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
I dont know about across the pond but over here "journalists" are no longer revered. The public has gotten sick of all the bias in reporting on all fronts. There are a few that remain respected, but "most of the journalists" should be ignored. Take them with a grain of salt, if that much.

If they want to bash Kimi just because he didnt kiss ass let them. We can see through them.

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 09:36  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 06:41
Posts: 109
Location: Craiova
Country: Romania (ro)
redstorm wrote:
I dont know about across the pond but over here "journalists" are no longer revered. The public has gotten sick of all the bias in reporting on all fronts. There are a few that remain respected, but "most of the journalists" should be ignored. Take them with a grain of salt, if that much.

If they want to bash Kimi just because he didnt kiss ass let them. We can see through them.


:thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 09:39  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
redstorm wrote:
Acropolis wrote:
Thanks LadyR, they are very sweet characters..

Yes very cute, Ill bet my daughter would love one of those as a stuffed animal :p

what's up Red? after a day with baby we changed the hard choppers with this funny guy. who is he? he's a worrior?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 10:05  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
Lol, yup now I'm Prince Awesome. If the shoe fits......lol

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 10:13  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 11:00
Posts: 343
Moomins were absolutely my favourite cartoon characters as a young child. I watched the TV series all the time, owned stuffed moomins and a Moomin house....

actually sometimes even now I like to watch them on TV :blush: the stories are so cute and they bring back memories of my childhood.

you can watch some of the episodes on Youtube in English (or in Finnish of course) if you are interested :lol: for example here's the first part of the first episode in english:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQkPxG9q ... re=related
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 10:20  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
Thanks so much, I'll have to watch that with the little one. Get tired of the same o same o cartoons over and over and over....... Is Moomin just a name or does it mean anything?

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 10:22  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45
Posts: 665
Iana wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
Iana wrote:

And yet, all his fairness is coming back to haunt him. Everybody said he is not a fighter, a real racer. If don't take someone out of the track, you have no b...I remember Spa 2008.


I never heard anybody claiming that. Who you're talking about?


Most of the juornalists. As a payback, I guess, because Kimi is not so easy on them. :$


I think journos kicking him in his last years was mostly due to his supposed "lack of motivation". Which was part of the "let's Kimi to get kicked out from Ferrari to make place for Unfairnando" campaign. I don't think that his fairness ever earned him bad press

_________________
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 10:24  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 11:00
Posts: 343
redstorm wrote:
Thanks so much, I'll have to watch that with the little one. Get tired of the same o same o cartoons over and over and over....... Is Moomin just a name or does it mean anything?

It's just a name :) In Finnish it's spelled a little different: Muumi.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 10:36  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
redstorm wrote:
Acropolis wrote:
Thanks LadyR, they are very sweet characters..

Yes very cute, Ill bet my daughter would love one of those as a stuffed animal :p


Can´t believe I´m commentating on Moomins.. :O

Aren´t they very popular in Japan??? At least they say so here in Finland.. Anybody...?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 11:10  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
What's wrong Sammy, tough guy not want to show the ladies his soft side lol?!?

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 11:13  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
redstorm wrote:
What's wrong Sammy, tough guy not want to show the ladies his soft side lol?!?


naah, never really understood moomins, I´m more for the smurfs.. :lol:

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 11:13  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Posts: 843
Location: Finland
So nice to hear from you Moominpappa :hug:! But I'm also glad that you've spent some time with your family instead of us for a change :p.

I watched the Moomin show on tv as a child and I must say that it wasn't my favorite. I though it was a bit creepy and weird :blush: :D.

Here's something for Red's daughter (I must warn you that all the Moomin stuff costs like crazy):
Image

And here's Pelle Hermanni, my childhood's favorite tv character (now that I look at him I don't quite know why I thought he was the greatest whereas the Moomins were creepy and weird :lol:):
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 11:14  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
I grew up watching those, I still have one! It's my daughters now.

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB