It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 17:11

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 18:24  
GP2 Driver

RagingJamaican wrote:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85355 - Webber finally admits he is a t***

"But the upshot is that it will go the other way in the future - it just will, even if that's hard for people to believe. He was given the wing because he was higher in the championship than me. Now I am higher, so you can follow the logic."

So what was he crying about? Now it is all fine but a week ago he was the "No.2 driver" :roll::

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 18:29  
F1 Driver

Driver in waning year(s) of his career, best car on grid=driver who speaks before he thinks.

Call him what you want, but I find it very hard to criticize when we would do the same. He only whinned because he can see how close glory is...

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 18:42  
GP2 Driver

redstorm wrote:
Driver in waning year(s) of his career, best car on grid=driver who speaks before he thinks.

Call him what you want, but I find it very hard to criticize when we would do the same. He only whinned because he can see how close glory is...

I don´t mind that, I understand that he wants to make sure he is treated equally but you can´t say that the team treats you as No.2 driver (ON AIR) and a week later he says "I am part of a sensational team." :huh: I know he likes to talk before he thinks but what about the demage he did to the team or his teammate. English media pictures Vettel as a No.1 driver and Mark as this poor underdog who has to fight his team and all the other teams to win the WDC. :roll::

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 18:48  
F1 Driver

Not saying he's not at fault and liable for what he says. He speaks from his cajones and just ask the ladies, we don't always say the right thing when lead by the lil brain!

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 19:02  
GP2 Driver

redstorm wrote:
Not saying he's not at fault and liable for what he says. He speaks from his cajones and just ask the ladies, we don't always say the right thing when lead by the lil brain!

That´s great, but when he doesn´t get the wing he wants he starts crying to the media. And there is few things as sad as seeing a grown man cry/whine, just ask the ladies.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 19:15  
F1 Driver

That,s why we are so crazy about Kimi!!!!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 19:35  
GP2 Driver

redstorm wrote:
^ Ill buy ya some icecream. I don't think I can afford to float a Finn with drinks!

:lol: :lol: I understand..... thanks for the ice cream!!!

valuk wrote:
Leijona wrote:
valuk wrote:
Happy birthday Leijona!
Since it is your birthday, the drinks are on you, right? :p :O

no no, it's the other way around...... you guys should be offering drinks for ME since I'm the birthday girl :n

THANK YOU once again everyone!!!!!!!! you all make me smile :hug:

It is? Well it is different in my country, here you would be getting gifts, but you would be the one paying for the drinks (since this is your party).
But since you are the birthday girl...what are you having? Image

I actually don't know if it is a common thing in Finland but at least in my group of friends we always buy drinks for the one having a birthday. :O
I'll have a strawberry margarita, thanks Image
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 07:53  
F1 Driver

Here is a perfect example of "wrong place wrong time." Marshals should be counting their blessings!

Brands Hatch support race:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKtUoxx7 ... e=youtu.be

Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 10:02  
F1 Driver

beefree88 wrote:
Well, I don't know how much of it is a cultural difference, and how much of it comes F~0~M his family, but what makes Kimi remarkable is exactly that he's not naturally calm and patient. As his father described him, as a kid he acted first, and figured out later what he just did. He got where he is now, because he is "all fire and sparks" as his mom said, but he learned to reign his passion when it's needed. He seems to have a good balance now.

Yes, very good balance. When I think about it how passionate he is when he's driving a car and how calm he is in the public... he's really incredible. :)

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 10:33  
GP2 Driver

This is from an article in Bild.
F1 drivers (20 of them) were woting who is the most beutifull girl in F1. 10 drivers pick their partners, 3 drivers pick Marion Jolles (TV reporter) who won, 2 drivers pick Nicole Scherzinger, ...and one driver picks Nico "Britney" Rosberg. :lol:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/motorspor ... eiten.html

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 10:36  
F1 Driver

Ahhh, isn't "she" sooooo cute?!? Lol

how's it going V?

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 10:45  
GP2 Driver

Fine. It was "texas hot" here for the last week.
How about you? Have you already started campaigning for Obama´s reelection? :p

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 10:51  
F1 Driver

I'd rather tattoo Hamiltons face on my rear.....

Good here, stupid sinuses driving me nuts though. Did it break 100, err 39C there?

Interesting that the drivers voted Alonso best current driver. Two abstained, wanna bet that was Hammy and Fred?

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 10:59  
F1 Routinier

redstorm wrote:
I'd rather tattoo Hamiltons face on my rear.....

Good here, stupid sinuses driving me nuts though. Did it break 100, err 39C there?

Interesting that the drivers voted Alonso best current driver. Two abstained, wanna bet that was Hammy and Fred?

Wanna bet that was Massa, Vettel and Kubica since Alonso has earlier too voted for himself :p

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 11:02  
GP2 Driver

I think it got up to 37C, maybe not much for you guys but I was dying. I don´t mind the heat during the day but at nights... :roll:: The sea (little that we have) also warmed up to 28 and even to 30C. But it is a little bit better now and also the winds cooled the sea from 30C to 20C in a day.
Yeah, Lewis is not very popular among the drivers. I guess they know why.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272 ... 495  Next