It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 11:34

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 09:35  
New video is on!

http://kimiraikkonen.com/videos/9.asp
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 09:46  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 11:00
Posts: 343
LadyR wrote:

cool :cool: thanks for informing us!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 10:03  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59
Posts: 537
LadyR wrote:


I can't view it. :(
Is it available on youtube??
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 10:16  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 15:45
Posts: 228
Location: Brasil/Suomi
Rally da Bulgaria 2010 by Kimi Räikklnen Official Web Site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWRJl7ifeIY

_________________
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 11:46  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:59
Posts: 537
Arli Racegirl wrote:
Rally da Bulgaria 2010 by Kimi Räikklnen Official Web Site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWRJl7ifeIY


Thank you! thank you! :D
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 12:38  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 12:41
Posts: 421
thank you all :wave:

Denorth wrote:
luviceman wrote:
Denorth wrote:
Off-Topic: show
I don't know if this one is available outside of UK :confused:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mj59


Off-Topic: show
it's not available in my area &doh, but thank you :)

Off-Topic: show
well, I thought so. it's just a link to the full Top Gear episode

Here is a piece of it with Ken Block


Off-Topic: show
:lol: so funny :lol: thank you, Denorth :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:28  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Ferrari is missing Kimi and Brawn

Turun Sanomat 13.7 2010 21:43:06

Quote:
Ferrari is bugged with the penalty Fernando Alonso got since they think it's too harsh.

According to Auto Sprint -magazine the Ferrari-fans are already crying after Räikkönen but an even bigger loss is a coolheaded strategist like Ross Brawn missing from the pitwall.

TS/Rooma


_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:34  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 04 May 2010, 09:36
Posts: 971
Location: Temporary Dunya
Country: India (in)
Wolfie wrote:
Ferrari is missing Kimi and Brawn

Turun Sanomat 13.7 2010 21:43:06

Quote:
Ferrari is bugged with the penalty Fernando Alonso got since they think it's too harsh.

According to Auto Sprint -magazine the Ferrari-fans are already crying after Räikkönen but an even bigger loss is a coolheaded strategist like Ross Brawn missing from the pitwall.

TS/Rooma




Ferrari is missing Kimi :lol: ... just what i wanted :thumbsup:
now enjoy the santander money :p

_________________
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:36  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
saif wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Ferrari is missing Kimi and Brawn

Turun Sanomat 13.7 2010 21:43:06

Quote:
Ferrari is bugged with the penalty Fernando Alonso got since they think it's too harsh.

According to Auto Sprint -magazine the Ferrari-fans are already crying after Räikkönen but an even bigger loss is a coolheaded strategist like Ross Brawn missing from the pitwall.

TS/Rooma




Ferrari is missing Kimi :lol: ... just what i wanted :thumbsup:
now enjoy the santander money :p


I hope they will have many reasons to cry for a loooooooog time :zz: :blush:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:38  
car driver

Joined: 13 Jul 2010, 12:24
Posts: 2
Kimi is what Ferrari need
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:39  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Saif and Kriss, I didn't expect this at all and the season is only half-way.

It is somekind of balsam on our wounds, isn't it?

Not that I would ever want Kimi back there!!!

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:39  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Slyboogy wrote:
Kimi is what Ferrari need


Welcome Slyboogy :hug:

But Kimi doesn't need Ferrari :p

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:41  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 20:19
Posts: 863
Location: Russian expat in UK
Slyboogy wrote:
Kimi is what Ferrari need

welcome!

sometimes one has to loose to understand what exactly one had :O
and I am talking about Ferrari loosing

_________________
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:43  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 04 May 2010, 09:36
Posts: 971
Location: Temporary Dunya
Country: India (in)
Wolfie wrote:
But Kimi doesn't need Ferrari :p



exactly Kimi doesnt need Ferrari, but Ferrari need him :lol: ... perfect scenario :p ... so ferrari, what are u going to do with the santander money now :n

_________________
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2010, 19:46  
car driver

Joined: 13 Jul 2010, 12:24
Posts: 2
Wolfie wrote:
Slyboogy wrote:
Kimi is what Ferrari need


Welcome Slyboogy :hug:

But Kimi doesn't need Ferrari :p


Thanks for the warm welcome :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB