The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 331
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 20:02
Location: England

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by ish678 » 08 Jul 2010, 09:38

Kriss wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Leijona wrote:I want Holland to win the world championship!!!

Me too Flag:##


me 3 :thumbsup:



I guess I'm the only one here that wants Spain to win :pray: :blush: :pray:
Image

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by sammyosammy » 08 Jul 2010, 09:45

ish678 wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Leijona wrote:I want Holland to win the world championship!!!

Me too Flag:##


me 3 :thumbsup:



I guess I'm the only one here that wants Spain to win :pray: :blush: :pray:

(hhsssh! me too :zz: )

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Acropolis » 08 Jul 2010, 10:12

Ish, my friend, I'm for Spain too......

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 08 Jul 2010, 12:12

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote:You won :S

Congratulations and take the championship home Flag:##

F1Zone-magazine is a special magazine that is worth a read, only available on this forum:

viewtopic.php?f=152&t=5977


Thanks :hug:

I wont just take the championship home, but also the grid girl

Ah now i know why i haven't known about this magazine because itss not an actual magazine in the shops which i thought it would be &doh


That's the attitude, Raging :shhh:

So we will all wish you the championship, champagne and the grid girl - fair enough after all the sweat and tears you have put in it :cool:

The magazine is über-cool, who knows of any other f1-forum with their own magazine?

We are in the best place :hug:


Thanks :hug:

She is awesome! A bit like you (not) :P

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jul 2010, 12:16

Wish the soccer would end soon so that my favourite show comes back; Law & Order :<>:

In the meantime a test for you to see if you understand Finnish mentality :n

A store sends montly magazines to each home and they have always had this section where people send in their own tips, the best ones are published and paid for.

I was laughing so much when stumbling upon them - they are hilarious - maybe not to you though :blush:

A few examples:

"You don't have to carry a mirror in your bag when your are in town if you have a camera-phone. Just take a picture of your face to check that everything is in order."

"A good tip for night-orientation is to put black stockings over your head. Everything gets dark and you won't get any flies in your eyes."

"You get funnier coffee-party by putting some vodka in the coffee."

"When you go to the amusement park, put stockings over your head. That way your glasses won't fall."

*By putting a mouse trap over your alarmclock you prevent yourself easily from falling asleep again."

"You don't have to buy a cellphone just because others have one. You can fool them into thinking that you own one by using an old remote control and driving recklessly"

"You will save a lot of money if you don't buy an expensive special register plate but instead change your name so that it matches the one you have in the car, like YVL-741 for example."

"An easy way to clean your carpets is to put them around your car when going to a drive clean."

"If you wear glasses and drink coffee or tea in the morning you should quickly take advantage of the heat: Take your glasses near the steam, let them get steamy so they can quickly and easily be cleansed."

"You get a free steam respiration when you open the dish machine, put your head in and start breathing."

"Are you a piano player who thinks all old songs are too familiar already? Play them backwards from the end to the beginning and you will get completely new musical experiences."

"Don't throw away the old telephone directory! You can easily turn it into your address book. Just overline all the names and addresses you don't know!"

" If you live in a house with many apartments and you drink coffee, then go and ask your neighbours for some coffee. Go to a different door everyday so the neighbours don't get suspicious."

"During winter weddings it's a good idea to throw some oat grains but you will make the pastor even more happy if you throw some sand upon the newly wedded couple." (roads get icy so they need to put sand so people won't fall)

"Are you missing the sandbeach abroad? No worries! Just fill your socks with sand and you can walk on sand whenever you want!"

"It's hard to evaluate the right portion of macaroni when cooking it. Usually you use too much. No worries though! You can leave the cooked macaroni on a plate to dry and cook them up to 4-5 times again."

"You get a lift home from the town when you order a pizza to your home address and ask if you could tag along."

"Is your apartment cold? Set up a compost in your living room, it warms nicely and brings some country-spirit to a city-apartment."
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 08 Jul 2010, 12:19

That message was so long i didnt even bother reading it

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jul 2010, 12:22

RagingJamaican wrote:That message was so long i didnt even bother reading it


Conclusion: no Finnish mentality then :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by sammyosammy » 08 Jul 2010, 12:32

Wolfie wrote:"You will save a lot of money if you don't buy an expensive special register plate but instead change your name so that it matches the one you have in the car, like YVL-741 for example."


This was a killer..

(hope that football continued forever and TV was loaded with free sport channels..every type of free sport channels)

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 08 Jul 2010, 12:35

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:That message was so long i didnt even bother reading it


Conclusion: no Finnish mentality then :lol:


Thats because i am a wee bit Swedish :O

I am bored not had proper sleep for the last 3 weeks :(

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 479
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 19:45

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by valuk » 08 Jul 2010, 12:43

Wolfie wrote:Wish the soccer would end soon so that my favourite show comes back; Law & Order :<>:


Wolfie!!! :S :<>: Go and wash your mouth out with soap. :<>:

:O
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jul 2010, 13:12

valuk wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Wish the soccer would end soon so that my favourite show comes back; Law & Order :<>:


Wolfie!!! :S :<>: Go and wash your mouth out with soap. :<>:

:O


I'm a moderator so I don't have to :n

Unless Iceman1 orders me :fear:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jul 2010, 13:13

sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:"You will save a lot of money if you don't buy an expensive special register plate but instead change your name so that it matches the one you have in the car, like YVL-741 for example."


This was a killer..

(hope that football continued forever and TV was loaded with free sport channels..every type of free sport channels)


They are hilarious and these are the 'nice' tips, my God what people come up with :blush:

Not you too Sammy, didn't you get the memo that said soccer is B-O-R-I-N-G or am I the only one who got it :confused:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jul 2010, 13:17

RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:That message was so long i didnt even bother reading it


Conclusion: no Finnish mentality then :lol:


Thats because i am a wee bit Swedish :O

I am bored not had proper sleep for the last 3 weeks :(


I understand :hug:

Except the Swedish part :<>:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 08 Jul 2010, 13:23

Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:That message was so long i didnt even bother reading it


Conclusion: no Finnish mentality then :lol:


Thats because i am a wee bit Swedish :O

I am bored not had proper sleep for the last 3 weeks :(


I understand :hug:

Except the Swedish part :<>:


:lol:

Apparently my great great great grandfather is Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian. Dont know which, but i think its Swedish :p

User avatar
Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 863
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 20:19
Location: Russian expat in UK

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Denorth » 08 Jul 2010, 14:27

@wolfie

thank you. they are funny. I learnt that Finns are very good at recycling :::

love one with the compost :thumbsup:
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Post Reply