It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 17:33

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 15:54  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 19:45
Posts: 479
What makes you say that? :p

So, who is gonna win the world cup?

_________________
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:05  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
Germany. I don't see Schneider and Robben keeping the peace in Holland. Spain only has one striker to cover. Forlan cannot carry Uruguay all the way by himself.

Germany seems to be the only team to keep moving forward game to game. I see it as theirs to loose.

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:11  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Ah men... you asked for it :lol:

Momo :<>:


INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0..

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as ARL 5.0, AFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.


DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.

If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1..

Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0..

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:14  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Posts: 804
Location: Italy
redstorm wrote:
Ah that explains it! I work with you fellow senile brethren every day :lol: we had two cats until the one that went outside became a snack for the local wildlife. Gave the other one to my parents because he was lonely after that. He is a Maine Coon, grey with black tiger stripes. Don't have a pic on my phone or I'd post it. Big cat, 26.5 lbs.

:rofl:

I'm so sorry for the cat and for you :(
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:14  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 19:45
Posts: 479
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

_________________
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:16  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Posts: 804
Location: Italy
Wolfie wrote:

Momo :<>:


:huh:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:19  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Okay Redstorm, let's see how good you are at this since this is a system used in training pilots :n

http://www.ilmailu.org/moniajo.htm

Click the red square with the mouse to start the game and it can't touch the black or the blue one's. This is easy for women but for men it can't be really difficult :n

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:20  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 19:45
Posts: 479
redstorm wrote:
Germany. I don't see Schneider and Robben keeping the peace in Holland. Spain only has one striker to cover. Forlan cannot carry Uruguay all the way by himself.

Germany seems to be the only team to keep moving forward game to game. I see it as theirs to loose.


Agree. Spain reminds me of Barcelona (no surprise there :p ), destroy them in the centre and you will win the game. But at times it is pure joy to watch them play.

_________________
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:21  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
momo wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Momo :<>:


:huh:


Joking :hug:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:26  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Wolfie wrote:
momo wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Momo :<>:


:huh:


Joking :hug:

:lol: :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:27  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
Wolfie ...that was funny :lol:
Momo...we love you :hug:
and red..for some odd reason i did not think Valuk was talking about soccer, :blush:

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:34  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
valuk wrote:
redstorm wrote:
Germany. I don't see Schneider and Robben keeping the peace in Holland. Spain only has one striker to cover. Forlan cannot carry Uruguay all the way by himself.

Germany seems to be the only team to keep moving forward game to game. I see it as theirs to loose.


Agree. Spain reminds me of Barcelona (no surprise there :p ), destroy them in the centre and you will win the game. But at times it is pure joy to watch them play.

Double up on David Villa and force Torres to beat you. Hit him early with a few hard tackles and he gets his panties in a wad. Germany has the long pass down. Long passes along the back will hurt Spain. Puyol was run ragged by Paruguay, go after him often and hard.


Red would play the game but he's on a phone!

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:44  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 19:45
Posts: 479
Maria d wrote:
Wolfie ...that was funny :lol:
Momo...we love you :hug:
and red..for some odd reason i did not think Valuk was talking about soccer, :blush:


I think that odd reason is your dirty mind. :S :O

_________________
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 16:50  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
no, just go back and read your posts, you went from bras to world cup.. :lol: ..it was funny. no dirty mind here. :blush:

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2010, 17:00  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
@Momo

Dear Momo, I'm in love with you....
Because you're Italian
Because you're a cat lover (and dog lover )
Because you're a Kimi fan
Because you use the best avatars
Because you post nice articles and photos
Perche sei sempre gentile :hug: :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB